Hialeah, FL 33012 Map · Phone number

About Eye Creations by Keyla

Keyla is a professional Makeup Artist based out of South Florida specializing in makeup for all special events, but working with brides and their bridal parties is her passion!

Her goal is to not only make you look beautiful on your special day, but to also make you FEEL beautiful! Using the best quality products, we can achieve any desired look or customize a look that best fits your style and facial features.

Allow us to share this special day with you!

*Hair Services available upon request.

photo2

56 Reviews for Eye Creations by Keyla

1 User photo

Eye Creations by Keyla 1

Dayana · Married on 05/26/2019

I found Keyla on WeddingWire and called her about 2 months before my wedding. I was very fortunate because it was the only weekend she was available. Keyla is very professional and has been doing makeup for years. I did a trial and my coworkers were amazed at how I glowed. It was my first time doing makeup and lashes so I felt weird but she and everyone told me I looked beautiful. Every time I contacted her she replied quickly, and emailed me a few times when I needed to give her answers. The wedding party, my mom, and everyone looked amazing. My husband commented how absolutely beautiful I looked and made me feel so special. Keyla is really nice, provides excellent service, and I'm really happy she was a part of my wedding day.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Keyla did a phenomenal job doing my hair and make-up for my Christmas party this past year. I will definitely recommend her to my family and friends, as well as use her services for myself again in the future... Thank You Keyla. Melissa

Sent on 01/23/2014

Pamela · Married on 01/27/2018

I've been doing my makeup with Keyla for about a year now and I am so glad she was there on my wedding day. Her work is flawless and she's professional, reliable, and a fun person to be around. She really listens to what you want and always makes sure you're happy. She always makes me feel beautiful and all of my bridesmaids, who all have very different looks, LOVED their makeup! After a long morning of doing makeup for eight people, Keyla was even kind enough to throw some mascara and blush on my grandmother. She is wonderful and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Eye Creations by Keyla FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 17

• AnythingShot Photography LLC
    AnythingShot Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Eye Creations by Keyla is highly recommend by AnythingShot Photography. Professional, organized, and talented. She will get your bride to the ceremony on time! In our studio we limit ourselves from mentioning another vendor, however Keyla has work many years in this industry and most of them we have covered the same events. Did I said she's talented? Check out her pictures!

• Hialeah, 33012 See on map