Warren, NJ 07059 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Extreme Excellence Entertainment

We provide professional, experienced and superb Disc Jockey services for
All occasions. We use only the latest state of the art equipment. Our music
library is extensive, consisting of all genres. We have everything
necessary to motivate any crowd in the most comfortable manner possible.

We will make your every wish our highest priority. Creating an atmosphere
full of excitement for all your guests! Please view our site for further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

img7337
img7337

44 Reviews for Extreme Excellence Entertainment

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Love Robert!

I’ve been meaning to write this review for a few weeks now... our wedding was a month ago and I still feel it’s importsnt to write it. Out of all of our vendors, my husband and I both agree that our dj was our favorite. Robert was so kind and accommodating since day one. He was always so quick to respond and make sure I was feeling good about our big day. I was nervous about finding a dj bevause I’ve been to a lot of weddings where the dj can make or break the event. I had a specific idea in mind of what I wanted, someone who could read the room and improvise and someone who kept the party going without being in your face. Robert was all that and more. He even played a special song that my dad had mentioned earlier in the night while giving his toast to my husband and me. Robert even was patient with some of our guests who drank too much and started bothering him. I can’t say enough about him I felt so comfortable with him the day of and I’m so happy that I picked him for our day

Sent on 11/27/2018

Karolina Milkowski · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and affordable DJ!

I met Rob through a co-worker who booked him for her own wedding. From the beginning, Rob was professional, knowledgeable, timely with responses and an absolute pleasure to work with. As often happens, the weather on our wedding day turned out to be different than the weather forecast, but Rob was able to accommodate our original outdoor plan with ease and did not miss a beat. In addition, my husband and I are both Polish and therefore included a lot of Polish songs in our list. Rob obviously had prior experience with Polish music because he played the right songs at the right time; he even played great songs that were not on our initial list! All of our Polish and non-Polish guests complimented Rob's skills and thanks to him we danced the night away (despite the weather)!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Michelle · Married on 03/16/2018

Robert and his team are excellent in knowing how to read a crowd and keep the party going, not to mention great to work with, he worked with us to make sure all the entertainment aspects of the night went without flaw. We hired them for our March wedding and knew immediately (from when the best man interviewed him) that we were in good hands, Rob had won everyone over in the interview process -- that we canceled any other interviews we had and booked him as soon as we could and we are thrilled that we did. We had almost every guest tell us what a fun wedding it was and what a phenomenal job the dj/mc did.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Extreme Excellence Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• d'Luxe Events
    d'Luxe Events Wedding Planners

Rob from Extreme Excellence is amazing to work with ....talented, professional, organized and very competitively priced!

• Warren, 07059 See on map