13820 SW 28th Street, Miami, FL 33175 Map · Phone number

Buffet area
6893861f61e0746c 1523457101 d2b5d6670a97ad23 1523457063 651705d0f1988a30 152345

58 Reviews for Exquisite Productions

Denise · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding was held at vista lago ballroom on 11/11/17. It was the most perfect day! I wouldn’t change a thing about the night! Everything was absolutely beautiful and thought out, they even added a few extra props o didn’t know about! Everyone danced the night away to the awesome music Roly the dj played and leydis was theee best!!!! We didn’t have to think about anything besides enjoying the night away dancing! This place is truely awesome and great pricing!!!! Would highly recommend!! Thank you guys again for an unforgettable and truely perfect wedding night!

Alejandro · Married on 11/10/2017

My overall experience with Vista Lago Ballroom was excellent! Raquel is incredible and professional. Jose was attentive and amazing to work with. The ladies Leydis and Ceci are a force to be reckoned with. They are outstanding!! All staff are extremely professional and organized.
    My wedding exceeded my expectations. We had some unforeseen issues that had nothing to do with the ballroom and they still went above and beyond to make my day perfect.
    I will never forget my experience and the service I received.
    Vista Lago Ballroom, I don’t have enough words to express my gratitude for making my day more than perfect.
    Thank you, thank you... 100 times thank you!

Chris · Married on 10/28/2017

Our wedding was 10/28/17 at Vista Lago. This place was amazing. The food was honestly the best, the DJ Rolando was outstanding and most of all Leydis the event coordinator was the most helpful, tentative to detail and kept the wedding running smoothly. We purchased the elegant tent for outside due to the possibility of rain (which it did) and the ceremony was beautiful. Jose the owner has an amazing staff and the ballroom was out of this world. You would have honestly though it was a million dollar wedding. All of our guests were completely stunned on how perfect this wedding was. Not even Tropical Storm Phillipe was able to ruin this wedding.

Thank you very much Jose and the Vista Lago staff for all your hard work and making our wedding the wedding of a lifetime.

• 13820 SW 28th Street Miami, 33175 See on map