52B N Main Street, Marlboro, NJ 07746 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Exquisite Caterers

At Exquisite Caterers, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland's finest off-premise kosher and Glatt-kosher caterer, our professional team of culinary experts is proud to bring you an extensive menu of creative, delicious kosher catering at the facility of your choice.

We bring years of experience, personal commitment, quality kosher and Glatt-kosher food, and an elegant presentation to your next Bar Mitzvah, Jewish Wedding, Kiddush or any other Jewish affair.

Follow Exquisite Caterers on

Best food,service,quality
    I would recommend highly

Sent on 03/24/2017

Lena · Married on 09/19/2015

Exquisite Caterers were the caterers/event planners for two of my birthdays and my wedding.\r\nEach party was about 100 guests.\r\nI cannot begin to tell you the sumptuousness of the fare and how exquisitely it was set up and served.\r\nWe were able to choose from a number of menus, one better than the other, each showing not only a great selection of foods, but also foods of great continental and domestic variety. \r\nAside from this. They listened very carefully to the particular needs of not only the host, but also of the guests.\r\nThey made sure that the menus were customized to meet everyone\'s tastes and limitations.\r\nAt no time were we limited or stopped from making suggestions and having our wishes met.\r\nIn short, if you want a magnificent dinner to satisfy the most discerning palettes Exquisite Caterers is your answer.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Ray · Married on 09/05/2015

My wife and I used Exquisite Caterers for our wedding in September. Like most couples we procrastinated a bit in finding a caterer. Exquisite Caterers was the first caterer we visited. The owner, was professional and diligent. He sensed we were in a time crunch and really took care of us. We ended up using his company not only for the food, but the equipment rentals as well. Exquisite Caterers knew we weren\'t working with the largest budget and was more than willing to work with us when it came to purchasing our own alcohol and plates, napkins, etc to save cost. Exquisite Caterers made sure our wedding went smoothly so my wife, guests and I could just enjoy the evening. I must also add they have amazing vegan food. My wife and I are two very happy customers.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Exquisite Caterers Pricing

Exquisite Caterers Price Rates

Exquisite Caterers FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, French, Japanese, Latin American, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• 52B N Main Street Marlboro, 07746 See on map