Expressions Photography of DFW

Expressions Photography of DFW

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Expressions Photography of DFW

Emotion, Emotion, Emotion --- is the essence of every wedding and I love capturing those moments for you.   I have been a wedding photographer in the Dallas - Fort Worth area for the last 12 years and truly enjoy my work.  Please take a moment to look at my website.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Dallas

5 Reviews for Expressions Photography of DFW

The photographer, Gregg Rooklidge was absolutely fantastic. He made us feel so comfortable and calm, but was also friendly, funny, and entertaining while taking our wedding photos on October 22, 2016. As a result, our pictures turned out to be better than we could have ever hoped for. We had so many different backgrounds, poses, and naturally candid photos that created a wonderful variety for us to remember our wedding. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gregg spent hours taking pictures of every stage of the wedding experience. The pictures were beautiful! He was patient, thoughtful and really worked to ensure he captured the precious moments that meant the most to the bride and groom.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg Rooklidge is an amazing photographer who really cares about what the bride and groom want! He caters completely to you and your style and will capture every moment so you can look back and relive your special day, every day. I can't say enough about how amazing he is and how easy he is to work with.

Profile Picture Dana, 7/5/13, 1 Review