Algonac, MI 48001 Map · Phone number

About Exclusive Weddings

Welcome to Exclusive Weddings!!

Exclusive Weddings offers wedding planning services to most of Eastern Michigan. My goal is to bring your visions to life creating the wedding of you dreams. My services will save you time and relieve you of the stress that comes with planning a wedding. Planning weddings is my dream and I take pride in what I do!

I also specialize in Ostrich Feather Centerpieces, and custom made Pocketfold Invitations. I have a jewelry maker who does custom made swarovski crystal jewelry for every bride/bridal party. These services are available to all of the United States.

-Shalana Vernier

Style2000
This vase has 25 feathers!!
Feathers others sell for same price???Dont get stuck with feathers like this, Yuck!!!
DSC04089
DSC04092
Style2000

3 Reviews for Exclusive Weddings

Lois · Married on 08/13/2009

They picked out the most beautiful jewelry for me. Not to much jewelry, which i liked and he does too. It was very small though but the Quality was very good.

Sent on 04/22/2010

adsfdas · Married on 08/08/2009

I ordered my bridesmaids totes from here, they were perfect. The girls loved them and they were inexpensive enough for me to get them other things to go with it! Loved it!

Sent on 09/01/2009

S · Married on 06/07/2008

Invitations were beautiful and a good deal. They sent a sample invitation before I placed my order. Recommended to anyone on a small budget.

Sent on 07/09/2008