Exclusive Sound Entertainment - Professional Disc Jockey Services

Exclusive Sound Entertainment - Professional Disc Jockey Services

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Exclusive Sound Entertainment - Professional Disc Jockey Services

Oahu Hawaii Wedding DJ & Master of Ceremonies

Aloha,   Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for visiting Exclusive Sound Entertainment!  We are your one stop Mobile DJ, MC, sound, disco lighting and ambiance lighting company.  For more info on our services please vist our website at www.esehawaiidj.com, email weddings@esehawaiidj.com, call or text us at (808) 620-2532

We now offer "Dancing On A Cloud" special effect, perfect for your 1st dance as husband and wife.  Imagine dancing on a bed of white cloud as your videographer and photographer captures your memories that will last a lifetime.

I look forward hearing from you :-)

Ben Bautista

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Honolulu

Follow Exclusive Sound Entertainment - Professional Disc Jockey Services on

20 Reviews for Exclusive Sound Entertainment - Professional Disc Jockey Services

I cannot tell you how much my husband and I love this company!! They met every one one of our needs and exceeded our expectations. Ben and his team from the beginning were great. From filling out the detailed forms to answering emails in a timely manner to accommodating guests and a grumpy vendor at the reception. We never heard any complaints. Although they did not have to accommodate this vendor, they did it without hesitation to make our wedding run smoothly. Ben's MC services were amazing and he was so energetic!! We asked for specific things to be done and without question he made it happen. We also asked for up lighting and of course again, top of the line service for that. Betty our DJ had everyone out of their seats, and when I say everyone I mean everyone!! If you're looking for a company for DJ services and up lighting, This is the place to go. An honest company and someone who without question will meet all of your needs. Thanks Ben and the team for making our special day such a memorable one.

Profile Picture Leah, 10/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Would highly recommend them to family, friends, and co-workers. They did an awesome job on my logo design and the lighting made everyone gasp in AWE!!! The dancing on the clouds was perfect!! Much Mahalo to Exclusive Sound Entertainment.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/10/13, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Exclusive Sound Entertainment (ESE) is a MUST HIRE if you want the best.
ESE was extremely helpful in my wedding planning. Ben, is very professional and resourceful. He was able to help us find an uplighting vendor, drapes vendor, fine a vendor that will customize a white dance floor for us. Aside from that he provided DJ services and uplit our ballroom. Oh and of course he was able to get motion lighting for us during our entrance and first dance (our room was draped midnight blue/black...so it was dark.)
The best part, Ben provided us with a dry ice/fog like machine during our first dance and it was definitely "dancing on cloud 9!"
His services is top of the line and you will not be disappointed. He is quick with responding to my questions and concerns, very professional and flexible with scheduled meeting times.
I highly recommend Exclusive Sound Entertainment without any reservation.
Spectacular service, spectacular vendor.

Profile Picture Jade, 11/10/12, 1 Review