Smyrna, TN 37167 Map · Phone number

About Exceptional Weddings and Events

Let us just begin by saying, " We love weddings!" From the Planning to the Decor, we enjoy creating that ONE Special Day that a couple has memories of until they grow old together.

Our Services Range from Complete Planning to Coordination Only Services and from Renting only one Prop to our company Setting up every little aspect of your Decorations!

We specialize in Wall & Ceiling Draping, Lighting, Linens and Chair Covers, Centerpieces and Floral Design (Both Fresh Flowers and Artificial), Props and Sooo Much More!

Connections and Relationships with many Vendors in the Middle Tennessee Area allow us to be able to gracefully help you plan your "Big Day" at almost any price Range.

Give us a call or shoot us an email to discuss how we can help you for your Special Event!

Follow Exceptional Weddings and Events on

jsw17

11 Reviews for Exceptional Weddings and Events

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic Experience

I am an out of town bride and was so thankful for the help provided to me by Stephanie. She was absolutely amazing! She for sure went above and beyond to help everything go smoothly! She even did the shopping for my gift bags and used her own Sams Club membership card to buy certain things. Again, I couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Charles · Married on 11/10/2018

Made our Special Day FLAWLESS!!

With my work in the tech industry, I work across multiple vendors annually to help me during various client and event engagements. When it came to our wedding, we KNEW we were in great hands for our destination event when we first chatted with Stefanie. From her organized manner and calm demeanor to creative problem solving, it was an absolute pleasure working with her and her team. Stefanie and her team made our dream day seamless and if there were any issues, I never heard about them as they took amazing care from handling pre/during/post event details and execution. I HIGHLY recommend them if you find yourself looking at any events in the greater Nashville area!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/30/2016

Stefanie with Exceptional Weddings and Events is amazing!! She was our wedding coordinator and she set up all the decorations! We got married in the Capitol Theatre in Lebanon, TN. We had a "Movie/Hollywood" theme, and it turned out amazing! All of the props and centerpieces were fun; the guests definitely noticed them! Stefanie kept everyone in line, and made my wedding day spectacular!!!! We were a little pressed for time before the ceremony, but Stefanie and her crew had it all set up perfectly!! I will definitely choose them for any upcoming event! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Award

Exceptional Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Unforgettable Ceremonies
    Unforgettable Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I can say whole heartedly that Stefanie and her team work intensely hard to make a wedding ceremony just perfect. I was so impressed by the decorations, the planning and most importantly how she and Loretta and others took the stress and pressure off the couple getting married. As professionals in the wedding industry, our number one job is to follow details and keep the bride and groom to be in a relaxed state of mind. Well done Exceptional Weddings and Events! I highly recommend them to anyone getting married, or renewal vows or other events you may have coming up!

• Smyrna, 37167 See on map