Evermore Wedding Gown Care

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website

Evermore Wedding Gown Care is an award-winning wedding gown cleaning, restoration, and preservation specialist based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Whether you're looking for pre-wedding alterations or post-ceremony preservation, the team at Evermore Wedding Gown Care will make sure you have everything you need. With more than 40 years of experience working exclusively on wedding gowns, Evermore Wedding Gown Care understands just how important a wedding gown is and will treat yours with the utmost care and skill.

From the planning phase to the days after your wedding, Evermore Wedding Gown Care can help with all your needs. Whether you want to make sure your dress is in good hands before the ceremony or clean and preserve it after your big day, Evermore Wedding Gown Care will personally inspect your gown and customize its services accordingly. From a small stain to a complete restoration, Evermore Wedding Gown Care will make sure your dress lasts as long as your memories.

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire

Tere A. Married on 05/22/2021

Best place to get your gown clean and preserved

They are a great place! A little more on the pricey end, but definitely worth it! They hand wash all the gowns with this special soap, instead of using harsh chemicals like the dry cleaners do. They also do the washing and preserving at the store itself, instead of shipping it off to another facility. They then put in a box where you are able to open it, and admire, and you can make sure it’s actually your gown, and not have to worry about them mixing your gown up with someone else’s. Finally one of the best part is they have a life time Guarantee that your dress will not yellow over time, and if it does, they will clean it again for free!
  • Jessie
    Jessie E. Married on 11/01/2020

Incredible!!

I had just moved to Minnesota right before I was supposed to start alterations so I only had reviews to go off of which was, of course, extremely nerve-racking. When I went in for my first fitting Pa gave me her list of things she thought we should do and then actually asked me what I thought, which I thought was great. At some point during that first appointment we were talking about how much my waist needed to be let out and she said it looked like about 1 ¾ inches and at the end when I was getting out of the dress she measured it and it was exactly 1 ¾ inches!! That made me feel so much better because obviously she knows what she’s talking about if she can eyeball a measurement like that and I was so right! I had my fourth and final fitting today (I bought it off the rack so there was lots to do) and throughout the whole process she walked me through everything that needed to be done, how she was going to do it, and what would look best. She was patient with me FaceTiming my mom in Florida, showing her the dress, and talking her through things too. The ladies at the front desk were amazing also!! Sirena and Annika made me feel so comfortable in a stressful situation, answering any questions, ensuring me that what I was feeling was completely normal, they were so professional, kind, and knowledgeable. Pa made my off-the-rack dress fit me absolutely perfectly!! It is like a totally different dress, even though of course I adored my dress at the beginning, she made it feel like it was made for me to wear down the aisle to marry my best friend. Thank you to all three of you wonderful ladies, Pa, Sirena, and Annika!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle N. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Dress Alterations! Absolutely recommend.

I definitely recommend Evermore in New Hope for wedding dress alterations. My seamstress was Nga and she did perfect work and was able to make every alteration I wanted. She (along with everyone at the shop) was easy to work with and the result was the dress of my dreams. This likely won't be the cheapest place, but the quality of work is worth every penny.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Evermore Wedding Gown Care 1
Discount
Visit our website to print out a discount coupon on all our services from Pre-Wedding Gown Care, Pressing, Spotting, Repairs,Cleaning,Preservation,

The Simply Elegant Group The Simply Elegant Group Wedding Planners

SEBC loves Wedding Gown Care Specialists!

Andrews Photography Andrews Photography Wedding Photographers

You paid a bundle on the dress so dont leave it a mess, Wedding Gown Care Specialists to the rescue, Dont forget to do a wear the dress session before you have it cleaned. Rod Andrew Andrews Photography

Andrea's Vintage Bridal Andrea's Vintage Bridal Wedding Dresses

Karen does wonders with cleaning and restoration. We own a vintage bridal salon and she works with our dresses, some of which are 80 years old. Her "before" and "after" pictures are incredible. She removes all the stains, even mold discoloration, and makes dresses fresh and look like new. She has a broad knowledge of textiles and cleaning methods and preserves gowns using the proper acid-free packaging. She and her employees are professional and provide expert advice. We just can't say enough good things about her business!

9424 36th Ave. No., Northeast corner of #169 & 36th Ave. No. Minneapolis, 55427

Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 5:30 Friday 9:00 - 3:00 Evenings by appoinntment Sat a.m. by appoinntmment
Location of (Evermore Wedding Gown Care)
9424 36th Ave. No. Northeast corner of #169 & 36th Ave. No. Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55427 See on map
612-545-5740

Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 5:30 Friday 9:00 - 3:00 Evenings by appointment Sat a.m. by appointment

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding