Everleaf Decorative Greens

Deland, Florida View map Visit website

Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. is an online floral greenery company that provides floral greenery for weddings in Orlando. Designed to bring beauty and elegance to your wedding day, the wedding greenery products are handmade from fresh foliage. Founded in 2009, the company guarantees freshness and quality of all products. The greenery is classic, glamorous and modern in style, adding a sophisticated flair to your ceremony or reception.

Products Offered

Products that Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. offers include custom-made wedding garlands for any style, fresh-cut foliage greenery for table decor, greenery wreaths and mosses. Their products are ideal for aisle decor, table arrangements and altar decor. Products are delivered to your door, and are fresh and real.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Altar Decor
Centerpieces

Cathy C. Married on 05/22/2021

Easy to Work With!

We used Lyle for our DIY centerpieces (lanterns with greenery). The sample helped us so much to plan! We called and he listened to our plan and helped us to customize! No worries here! The best vendor we worked with on the wedding! Greenery was fresh, labeled for type and length....(we ordered quite a few different things with 12 tables and arches etc). I was worried about FedEx shipping to CA....but no problem! Highly recommended!!
    Mahrya L. Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing product and the best customer service.

Lyle takes the time to make sure his customers are getting exactly what they want. We have used his products for multiple weddings over the last few years and our orders always arrive fresh and on time.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/29/2019
    Even though I ordered online, I felt like I was taken care of as an individual. They really care about the customer and the quality of the products. The moss I ordered for our centerpieces was so fresh, green and full. And they checked in on me after I received the product to make sure I was happy. I would recommend them for any event, big or small.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deland Deland, Florida, 32724
Location of (Everleaf Decorative Greens)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding