Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. Reviews

42 | Deland, FL

42 Reviews for Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC.

42 Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. Reviews

Jessica · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Even though I ordered online, I felt like I was taken care of as an individual. They really care about the customer and the quality of the products. The moss I ordered for our centerpieces was so fresh, green and full. And they checked in on me after I received the product to make sure I was happy. I would recommend them for any event, big or small.

Donna · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything we ordered was above expectations! It all arrived fresh and exactly on our specified date. We will order again as the needs arise! It was the perfect touch to finishing our daughter's wedding. Thank you all so much!

Kirsten · Married on 08/03/2018

I used Everleaf for both my bridal shower, and wedding and I was SO pleased with the company and product. Lyle was so easy to work with and incredibly friendly. When the boxes arrived for my wedding, I couldn't wait to open them! Everything was so fresh and full. Guests couldn't stop complimenting on how wonderful the greenery inside of the reception hall looked. Should you choose Everleaf for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 1
    Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 2
    Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 3
    Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 4
    Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 5

Emily · Married on 07/24/2018

Wow. I wanted to source a more economical way to decorate for my wedding and honestly I wish I had done everything through this company. The value, quality and life of the "Hanging Jasmine" I ordered for the alter of my ceremony was amazing! I originally was going to use the 18 feet I purchased to hang from the top of an arch in a garden but weather concerns last minute forced the ceremony inside and I loved it more! The jasmine was zig zagged back and forth untilizing all 18 feet as shown in my photo to achieve a thick and beautiful design that with the candles everywhere made for a truly romantic and simple ambiance. The picture online for the jasmine was true to quality and mine was delivered 4 days before the wedding (which was on a Tuesday) and stayed beautiful! I stored it in the basement on the floor, bag open and covered with lightly moistened paper towel. Make sure you open the bag to let them breathe so they last longer and do not begin to mold!!!!!
    I should have done the mantle piece through them as well but will recommend them to anyone looking for alternates to expensive florists for any event!
    Will use again if I ever get the chance! Oh, and the customer service was amazing and went above and beyond!

Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 6
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 07/21/2018

We ordered 20 feet of hanging jasmine from Everleaf Decorative Greens and were so happy with our purchase! I was nervous about ordering real greenery in the mail, but it was a great choice. We had the garland delivered Thursday for our Saturday wedding, and the item was still green and perfect on our big day. It was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony. I would highly recommend ordering greenery from this business!

Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 7

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

GUYS!!! I almost hate to share my secret here but I feel you must know about this company. I found them after searching all ends of the Internet for a company that could provide the greenery I needed for my daughter's wedding. The issue was I had planned to order from TWO other online companies exactly what we wanted. HOWEVER, their wording describing exactly when we needed to order by was so confusing that at the last minute we realized it was too late and neither company was willing to expedite an order.
    So, these guys saved our day. We placed our order the same week as the wedding, it came on time and was GORGEOUS. Seriously even better than we expected and it was a little less expensive to boot.
    Great job, Everleaf!!

Julia · Married on 06/02/2018

The garland looked beautiful at our wedding, held up wonderfully in the hot sun, ordering was easy and quick, the price was cheaper than elsewhere, and the garland came exactly when we had ordered for its delivery! We would not hesitant to order from here again, and have already recommended Everleaf to other couples for their weddings!

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Lyle and his team are incredible!! DO NOT order anywhere else!! We placed our order of 65 feet of greenery with another vendor and the week before our wedding they told us they could not deliver the order! Talk about stressful!! I called up Lyle and he was more than happy to rush our order and have it out in time for our wedding! He is the kindest, most understanding vendor you will ever work with, even with a type A bride, who kept changing her mind!! I promise you will not be disappointed!! Thank you, Lyle!

Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 8
    Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 9

betsy · Married on 03/31/2018

I. Oils not have been more happy w my greens. Everything about this company, their products, service and delivery are perfect!

Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 10
    Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 11
    Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 12
    Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 13

Melinda · Married on 03/25/2018

Evergreen Decorative Greens was possibly the easiest vendor we worked with. The actual product is even more beautiful then what you see on their website. I changed our order so many times, even asking for products that weren't listed on their website, and Lyle patiently either emailed or called me back in a timely manner. The greenery was delivered exactly when they said and stayed fresh and lush past the wedding day! Don't be up charged by your local florist; go directly to this wholesaler! We were exceptionally pleased with the price, their service, and the product! Thank you, Lyle, for making this part of the planning so simple! Melinda (MOB)

Victoria · Married on 01/20/2018

The best thing about Everleaf Greens is their texting service! My husband and I had done meticulous research leading up to our wedding for some hanging ivy to serve as the backdrop for our wedding ceremony and the week of our wedding, I texted Lyle and he responded instantly answering my questions about greenery availability, delivery, and care upon receipt! The hanging ivy we received two days later was beyond beautiful, stayed fresh throughout our wedding, and wowed our guests who refused to believe that we did not hire a florist! Thank you so much to Lyle and the wonderful Everleaf Greens staff for making our wedding a greenery dream!

Judy · Married on 11/11/2017

I actually used the greenery for a shower. It arrived fresh, beautiful and right on time.

Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 14

s · Married on 10/08/2017

The eucalyptus garland that was sent was fresh, beautiful and the highlight of my daughter's sweetheart table. Thanks to everyone at Everleaf for helping to make her wedding day so
    memorable.

Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. 15

Laurel · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything showed up on time and in great condition. Greenery was a beautiful addition!

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

I could have ordered our wedding greens from the big box online store where we got our bulk flowers. Instead I chose this company because the prices were reasonable and I wanted the flexibility of choosing exactly the types of greenery I wanted. I did not want a bundled "pack" with items not of my choosing. The greenery was delivered to our pre-wedding hotel right on time. They were SO fresh! We used every bit of the ten bunches I ordered.

Sara Jo · Married on 09/30/2017

Even in the midst/aftermath of the hurricane, Lyle at Everleaf Greens provided exceptional service. We chose Everleaf because of the glowing reviews we saw on this site and were blown away by the quality and price point of their garlands! We ordered the salal w. baby's breath garlands and one of the hanging jasmine garlands for the tables at our wedding. They arrived by mail just when requested and were seriously beautiful - vibrant, obviously fresh, great quality. My parents kept a few when they helped pack up and said they lasted for weeks after the wedding. I even ended up over-ordering because our guest count was still in flux and Lyle allowed me to adjust the order and gave me a full refund on what I wasn't going to end up using.

Joy · Married on 09/16/2017

It's great when you work with a company where everything goes smoothly, but a GREAT company steps up to the challenge when things fall apart. My wedding happened to be the weekend following Hurricane Irma. When Irma struck Florida and shut down everything, Everleaf was on it! They reached out even before the storm hit to let me know, being located in Florida, what *could* happen. They even offered to let us cancel and find an alternative before things potentially got ruined. Throughout the whole ordeal, Lyle was in constant communication, calling with updates pretty much every other day. We ended up keeping the faith, and the greens arrived in perfect condition and were beautiful. This is the kind of company you want on your side during any time, but especially during a wedding! I cannot say enough about these guys, and would recommend them to anyone.

Holli · Married on 09/09/2017

We ordered garlands made of greens from Everleaf and LOVED them! They were beautiful, on time, and service was great, too!
    Ask for Lyle! Nice to work with!

Meghan · Married on 08/26/2017

so glad we used overleaf greens for our garlands. They were beautiful and arrived exactly when we needed them to. All we did was open the box when they came to the venue then laid them out on the day of. So happy with them and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for greenery.

Caroline · Married on 08/12/2017

I can't say enough great things about Everleaf! I had a very distinct vision of how I wanted my reception tables to look and all the florists I spoke to told me what I wanted would not work within my budget. I stumbled upon Everleaf and was wary at first to do all my decor DIY but Lyle was AMAZING and so helpful. I started by ordering samples to give myself a better idea of what everything looked like in person. Let me tell you the garlands he and his team create are truly stunning. So full and fresh. I live in South Florida and even forgot that the samples were being delivered... They sat on my front porch for a full day and a half in the hot sun and still looked stunning when I opened the box. I ended up ordering about 70 feet of garland for my reception and was able to make my vision become a reality for a FRACTION of the price. And I mean fraction! Lyle even helped me make my head table runner more special by adding succulents to it. I would highly recommend Everleaf to anyone!

Clare · Married on 07/30/2017

What a wonderful addition this was to our wedding ceremony! We ordered garland and it came on time, in great condition, and we had wonderful updates from the owner. We popped in some silk flowers and it was beautiful! :)

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

I had a last minute order for garland for my son's wedding. They were able to accommodate that and even personally emailed me to let me know it would arrive on time. When it arrived it was packed well, fresh and more lush than I had imagined! It beautifully adorned a wooden cross at my son's wedding ceremony. And on top of that they were less expensive than all of the larger companies!!

• O

Olga · Married on 06/11/2017

Great price, great customer service, great product. Very much satisfied with garlands i ordered for my daughter's wedding.

Solange · Married on 05/07/2017

I placed an order for 4 feet of garland as I was trying out different ideas for centerpieces to my upcoming wedding. Not only was the Salal w/ Eucalyptus and Baby's Breath 4 foot garland I ordered absolutely gorgeous, but it made the room smell fantastic! Not only did the garland exceed my expectations, but it was a very fair price! I will definitely be using Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC for my upcoming Spring wedding!