38 Reviews for Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC.

User Photos
+11
Photos
Table Arrangements (9)
Altar Decor (4)
Aisle Decor (1)
38 Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. Reviews

Everything we ordered was above expectations! It all arrived fresh and exactly on our specified date. We will order again as the needs arise! It was the perfect touch to finishing our daughter's wedding. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

GUYS!!! I almost hate to share my secret here but I feel you must know about this company. I found them after searching all ends of the Internet for a company that could provide the greenery I needed for my daughter's wedding. The issue was I had planned to order from TWO other online companies exactly what we wanted. HOWEVER, their wording describing exactly when we needed to order by was so confusing that at the last minute we realized it was too late and neither company was willing to expedite an order.
So, these guys saved our day. We placed our order the same week as the wedding, it came on time and was GORGEOUS. Seriously even better than we expected and it was a little less expensive to boot.
Great job, Everleaf!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Table Arrangements

The garland looked beautiful at our wedding, held up wonderfully in the hot sun, ordering was easy and quick, the price was cheaper than elsewhere, and the garland came exactly when we had ordered for its delivery! We would not hesitant to order from here again, and have already recommended Everleaf to other couples for their weddings!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lyle and his team are incredible!! DO NOT order anywhere else!! We placed our order of 65 feet of greenery with another vendor and the week before our wedding they told us they could not deliver the order! Talk about stressful!! I called up Lyle and he was more than happy to rush our order and have it out in time for our wedding! He is the kindest, most understanding vendor you will ever work with, even with a type A bride, who kept changing her mind!! I promise you will not be disappointed!! Thank you, Lyle!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I. Oils not have been more happy w my greens. Everything about this company, their products, service and delivery are perfect!

Photo for Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. Review - This is nagi and eucalyptus. Custom length!
Photo for Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. Review - Smilax is so much fun to use
Photo for Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. Review - This is smilax, eucalyptus and our own flowers
Profile Picture betsy, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Table Arrangements

Evergreen Decorative Greens was possibly the easiest vendor we worked with. The actual product is even more beautiful then what you see on their website. I changed our order so many times, even asking for products that weren't listed on their website, and Lyle patiently either emailed or called me back in a timely manner. The greenery was delivered exactly when they said and stayed fresh and lush past the wedding day! Don't be up charged by your local florist; go directly to this wholesaler! We were exceptionally pleased with the price, their service, and the product! Thank you, Lyle, for making this part of the planning so simple! Melinda (MOB)

Profile Picture Melinda, 3/25/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The best thing about Everleaf Greens is their texting service! My husband and I had done meticulous research leading up to our wedding for some hanging ivy to serve as the backdrop for our wedding ceremony and the week of our wedding, I texted Lyle and he responded instantly answering my questions about greenery availability, delivery, and care upon receipt! The hanging ivy we received two days later was beyond beautiful, stayed fresh throughout our wedding, and wowed our guests who refused to believe that we did not hire a florist! Thank you so much to Lyle and the wonderful Everleaf Greens staff for making our wedding a greenery dream!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I actually used the greenery for a shower. It arrived fresh, beautiful and right on time.

Profile Picture Judy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The eucalyptus garland that was sent was fresh, beautiful and the highlight of my daughter's sweetheart table. Thanks to everyone at Everleaf for helping to make her wedding day so
memorable.

Photo for Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC. Review - Tulle, seeded eucalyptus, votives and flowers for sweetheart
Profile Picture s, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Everything showed up on time and in great condition. Greenery was a beautiful addition!

Profile Picture Laurel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could have ordered our wedding greens from the big box online store where we got our bulk flowers. Instead I chose this company because the prices were reasonable and I wanted the flexibility of choosing exactly the types of greenery I wanted. I did not want a bundled "pack" with items not of my choosing. The greenery was delivered to our pre-wedding hotel right on time. They were SO fresh! We used every bit of the ten bunches I ordered.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Even in the midst/aftermath of the hurricane, Lyle at Everleaf Greens provided exceptional service. We chose Everleaf because of the glowing reviews we saw on this site and were blown away by the quality and price point of their garlands! We ordered the salal w. baby's breath garlands and one of the hanging jasmine garlands for the tables at our wedding. They arrived by mail just when requested and were seriously beautiful - vibrant, obviously fresh, great quality. My parents kept a few when they helped pack up and said they lasted for weeks after the wedding. I even ended up over-ordering because our guest count was still in flux and Lyle allowed me to adjust the order and gave me a full refund on what I wasn't going to end up using.

Profile Picture Sara Jo, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It's great when you work with a company where everything goes smoothly, but a GREAT company steps up to the challenge when things fall apart. My wedding happened to be the weekend following Hurricane Irma. When Irma struck Florida and shut down everything, Everleaf was on it! They reached out even before the storm hit to let me know, being located in Florida, what *could* happen. They even offered to let us cancel and find an alternative before things potentially got ruined. Throughout the whole ordeal, Lyle was in constant communication, calling with updates pretty much every other day. We ended up keeping the faith, and the greens arrived in perfect condition and were beautiful. This is the kind of company you want on your side during any time, but especially during a wedding! I cannot say enough about these guys, and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Joy, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We ordered garlands made of greens from Everleaf and LOVED them! They were beautiful, on time, and service was great, too!
Ask for Lyle! Nice to work with!

Profile Picture Holli, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Table Arrangements

so glad we used overleaf greens for our garlands. They were beautiful and arrived exactly when we needed them to. All we did was open the box when they came to the venue then laid them out on the day of. So happy with them and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for greenery.

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough great things about Everleaf! I had a very distinct vision of how I wanted my reception tables to look and all the florists I spoke to told me what I wanted would not work within my budget. I stumbled upon Everleaf and was wary at first to do all my decor DIY but Lyle was AMAZING and so helpful. I started by ordering samples to give myself a better idea of what everything looked like in person. Let me tell you the garlands he and his team create are truly stunning. So full and fresh. I live in South Florida and even forgot that the samples were being delivered... They sat on my front porch for a full day and a half in the hot sun and still looked stunning when I opened the box. I ended up ordering about 70 feet of garland for my reception and was able to make my vision become a reality for a FRACTION of the price. And I mean fraction! Lyle even helped me make my head table runner more special by adding succulents to it. I would highly recommend Everleaf to anyone!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

What a wonderful addition this was to our wedding ceremony! We ordered garland and it came on time, in great condition, and we had wonderful updates from the owner. We popped in some silk flowers and it was beautiful! :)

Profile Picture Clare, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I had a last minute order for garland for my son's wedding. They were able to accommodate that and even personally emailed me to let me know it would arrive on time. When it arrived it was packed well, fresh and more lush than I had imagined! It beautifully adorned a wooden cross at my son's wedding ceremony. And on top of that they were less expensive than all of the larger companies!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Great price, great customer service, great product. Very much satisfied with garlands i ordered for my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Olga, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I placed an order for 4 feet of garland as I was trying out different ideas for centerpieces to my upcoming wedding. Not only was the Salal w/ Eucalyptus and Baby's Breath 4 foot garland I ordered absolutely gorgeous, but it made the room smell fantastic! Not only did the garland exceed my expectations, but it was a very fair price! I will definitely be using Everleaf Decorative Greens, LLC for my upcoming Spring wedding!

Profile Picture User7765075, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Table Arrangements

Cannot say enough good things about Everleaf. Top notch customer service and the best prices I was able to find. Our garlands were a huge hit and had such an impact on our overall decor – they were exactly what I wanted.

It's SO nice they offer garlands made to size so I was able to order tabletop garlands to fit perfectly according to our floor plan. Ordering was super easy and their customer service handled any question I had.

Delivery via airport cargo was SO SO SO nice and saved us a bit of money. We had never shipped anything that way and pickup was a breeze.

I also especially liked that I was able to place a test order months in advance. I ordered a single foot of various types of garland so I could see what they looked like in person. Really appreciated the hassle-free way this company operates.

Profile Picture ENG, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Table Arrangements

Everleaf thank you so much for our amazing greenery and garland! Your promptness and customer feedback was phenomenal! We would recommend anyone to use your company! It's a week and our greens our still thriving!

Profile Picture Kelly , 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Wonderful experience! The boxwood wreaths we ordered arrived beautifully and are still just as fresh 2 weeks after the event. Lyle was so quick to answer emails and give updates - would recommend to all of our friends and family.

Profile Picture User7624943, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was looking for something different for my wedding centerpieces and I found so many different options from Everleaf. I chose the Salal Deluxe garland to lay across the tables and the Seeded Eucalyptus to make my own bouquet. My order arrived as scheduled on Thursday for my ceremony on Friday and they looked as good as new for the New Year's Eve party on Saturday. Great value and great company.

Profile Picture User6891648, 1+ year ago, 1 Review