Everlastings Pressed Flowers

Crystal River, FL View map

Pressing flowers is my passion in life. I began as a child by placing wildflowers in books and making charts of all the different varieties i found. At Everlastings Flowers we have taken flower pressing to new heights! I now use special Japanese flower presses as well as flower ovens to quickly remove the moisture from the blooms. I know you have spent a lot of time and money on your special flowers and of course it is sad to see them die. I make it easy to SAVE THEM FOREVER!!! Simply keep your bouquet in water at your reception and upon arrival home, place it in the refrigerator. The flowers get wrapped in paper towels, placed in a box along with the order form from our website and send overnight express. No need to know which design you want, just get them to us as fast as possible. Easy instructions are on our site along with step by step photos. You will be so happy to have such a memorable keepsake from the most important day of your life! It is really a joy to help so many couples each year to memorialize their wedding. We offer a free 5 by 7 design for those who plan ahead. RESERVE YOUR PRESS NOW!!!!

1 User photo

Lauren Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful experience, would highly recommend!

We used Everlastings Flowers to preserve our bride bouquet and groom’s boutonniere, and could not be more pleased with the outcome! Working with Barb was such a joy! She was extremely friendly and patient in helping us decide what we wanted in terms of design and final product, and we are enormously grateful for her willingness to work with us and our budget. It can be a little scary to ship your bridal bouquet away, but Barb made us feel at ease through the process, and provided fool-proof step-by-step instructions for preparing the flowers for shipment. We are thrilled with how our flower pressings turned out, and were touched to have also received bookmarks with pressings of flowers that didn’t fit into the main pressing! We are both avid readers and will cherish these bookmarks for years to come! We highly recommend Barb and Everlastings Flowers to any brides (and grooms, bridesmaids, parents, etc.) looking to preserve their bridal bouquet into a beautiful keepsake!
  • Jaime-Leigh
    Jaime Married on 04/28/2018
    I first saw Barb's work 13 years ago in a David's Bridal when I was shopping for my stepmother's wedding dress and I knew from that moment when it was my turn I just had to have her. I Google searched until I tracked her down and she was AMAZING to work with! I was really set on the vision I had of my bouquet and she was really responsive to my feedback and worked with me to create the PERFECT pressed bouquet! It's hanging in our bedroom and I love staring at it every morning first thing and every night before I go to sleep! I will treasure this piece of art forever. She totally nailed what I was hoping for and truly went above and beyond - she even gave me a complimentary 5x7 flower pressing as a surprise! I would completely recommend using her services, you will not regret it!

Everlastings Pressed Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much to Jamie for this review. I was so happy to fufill her longtime desire to have her flowers pressed. It makes me feel great to know she is enjoying them every day!

Deals

Everlastings Pressed Flowers 1
Gift
Contact Us before your wedding and we will send you a FREE pressed flower tile. Our items are Lifelong Keepsakes.
Everlastings Pressed Flowers 2
Gift
free tile with your pressed wedding flowers

Pricing

915 SE Vito Dr. Crystal River, 34429
Location of (Everlastings Pressed Flowers)
915 SE Vito Dr., Unit 20 Crystal River, FL, 34429

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding