Everlastings Pressed Flowers

915 SE Vito Dr., Unit 20, Crystal River, FL 34429 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Everlastings Pressed Flowers

Pressing flowers is my passion in life. I began as a child by placing wildflowers in books and making charts of all the different varieties i found. At Everlastings Flowers we have taken flower pressing to new heights! I now use special Japanese flower presses as well as flower ovens to quickly remove the moisture from the blooms. I know you have spent a lot of time and money on your special flowers and of course it is sad to see them die. I make it easy to SAVE THEM FOREVER!!! Simply keep your bouquet in water at your reception and upon arrival home, place it in the refrigerator. The flowers get wrapped in paper towels, placed in a box along with the order form from our website and send overnight express. No need to know which design you want, just get them to us as fast as possible. Easy instructions are on our site along with step by step photos. You will be so happy to have such a memorable keepsake from the most important day of your life! It is really a joy to help so many couples each year to memorialize their wedding. We offer a free 5 by 7 design for those who plan ahead. RESERVE YOUR PRESS NOW!!!!

Follow Everlastings Pressed Flowers on

1 User photo

Everlastings Pressed Flowers 1
  • Jaime-Leigh

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2018

I first saw Barb's work 13 years ago in a David's Bridal when I was shopping for my stepmother's wedding dress and I knew from that moment when it was my turn I just had to have her. I Google searched until I tracked her down and she was AMAZING to work with! I was really set on the vision I had of my bouquet and she was really responsive to my feedback and worked with me to create the PERFECT pressed bouquet! It's hanging in our bedroom and I love staring at it every morning first thing and every night before I go to sleep! I will treasure this piece of art forever. She totally nailed what I was hoping for and truly went above and beyond - she even gave me a complimentary 5x7 flower pressing as a surprise! I would completely recommend using her services, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Everlastings Pressed Flowers 2

Everlastings Pressed Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much to Jamie for this review. I was so happy to fufill her longtime desire to have her flowers pressed. It makes me feel great to know she is enjoying them every day!

Everlastings Pressed Flowers Pricing

Everlastings Pressed Flowers Price Rates

Everlastings Pressed Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 199.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 129.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Floral Preservation, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Floral Preservation, Samples
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Everlastings Pressed Flowers 1
    FREE Flower Tile - Contact Us before your wedding.
    Contact Us before your wedding and we will send you a FREE pressed flower tile. Our items are Lifelong Keepsakes.
  • Everlastings Pressed Flowers 2
    we will do a free tile if you contact us BEFORE the wedding please see tiles on our website
    free tile with your pressed wedding flowers

• 915 SE Vito Dr., Unit 20 Crystal River, FL, 34429 See on map