6085 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85711 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

39 Reviews for Evergreen Flowers

Elizabeth · Married on 03/24/2018

Evergreen flowers did amazing with my wedding flowers! They gave me so many options with what kind of flowers I could use and I loved how they turned out. They were responsive, flexible, and their prices were so incredible reasonable! I had an Air B-n-B where I got ready with my bridesmaids and they delivered our bouquets to the house before going to the mansion. I also loved how the flowers that got for decor turned out! Everything looked so put together and I got sooo many compliments on my bouquet! I would 100% recommend them!

Evergreen Flowers 1
    Evergreen Flowers 2
    Evergreen Flowers 3
    Evergreen Flowers 4
    Evergreen Flowers 5

Brittany · Married on 02/24/2018

After a bad experience with another florist that tried to charge us way too much, evergreen came to the rescue. They did both my parent’s wedding and all my aunt and uncle’s weddings as well. The flowers were absolutely beautiful on the day of and they did a beautiful job at our reception with not only the flowers we asked for, but fillers. They exceeded my expectations all while being affordable (they charged me $700 less than another florist who I asked for the exact same thing from). Choose evergreen for your wedding! They did a beautiful job!!!

Evergreen Flowers 6
    Evergreen Flowers 7
    Evergreen Flowers 8
    Evergreen Flowers 9
    Evergreen Flowers 10

Cassandra · Married on 07/08/2017

Joanna at Evergreen Flowers recently put together the flowers for my wedding. They looked amazing! She did an excellent job of putting together bouquets for my bridesmaids and I- we got compliments on them all night long. She delivered them herself on the day of the wedding and checked in to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted it to be. Wonderful experience!

Evergreen Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 40.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Classy DeeJay
    Classy DeeJay Wedding DJs

These Guys are Awesome. Met them at a Bridal fair and really hit off. I send all my clients to them.

• 6085 E 22nd St Tucson, AZ 85711 See on map