Evergreen Flowers

Tucson, AZ View map

• Becky
    Becky Married on 03/02/2019

Stunning work, couldn't be happier!

We used Evergreen for our wedding, and they were amazing! I didn’t really know where to start- I came into their shop with a photo of what I thought might look nice, but no idea of how to execute it. They provided great advice as to what flowers would work well together, and I never felt pressured to spend more money than I had planned. They were receptive to our thoughts and input, and did a beautiful job setting up on our wedding day. They brought our vision to life; it was everything I could’ve hoped for. We will definitely use them for any flower needs in the future!
    Elizabeth Married on 03/24/2018
    Evergreen flowers did amazing with my wedding flowers! They gave me so many options with what kind of flowers I could use and I loved how they turned out. They were responsive, flexible, and their prices were so incredible reasonable! I had an Air B-n-B where I got ready with my bridesmaids and they delivered our bouquets to the house before going to the mansion. I also loved how the flowers that got for decor turned out! Everything looked so put together and I got sooo many compliments on my bouquet! I would 100% recommend them!
    Brittany Married on 02/24/2018
    After a bad experience with another florist that tried to charge us way too much, evergreen came to the rescue. They did both my parent’s wedding and all my aunt and uncle’s weddings as well. The flowers were absolutely beautiful on the day of and they did a beautiful job at our reception with not only the flowers we asked for, but fillers. They exceeded my expectations all while being affordable (they charged me $700 less than another florist who I asked for the exact same thing from). Choose evergreen for your wedding! They did a beautiful job!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Moriah
    28 photos · 01/01/2017
  • Matt & Kathleen
    26 photos · 10/17/2015

Classy DeeJay Classy DeeJay Wedding DJs

These Guys are Awesome. Met them at a Bridal fair and really hit off. I send all my clients to them.

6085 E 22nd St Tucson, 85711
5207477886
Location of (Evergreen Flowers)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding