Nearby Vendors to Consider

User Photos
Photos
Delivery (5)
Set Up (3)

Evergreen flowers did amazing with my wedding flowers! They gave me so many options with what kind of flowers I could use and I loved how they turned out. They were responsive, flexible, and their prices were so incredible reasonable! I had an Air B-n-B where I got ready with my bridesmaids and they delivered our bouquets to the house before going to the mansion. I also loved how the flowers that got for decor turned out! Everything looked so put together and I got sooo many compliments on my bouquet! I would 100% recommend them!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

After a bad experience with another florist that tried to charge us way too much, evergreen came to the rescue. They did both my parent’s wedding and all my aunt and uncle’s weddings as well. The flowers were absolutely beautiful on the day of and they did a beautiful job at our reception with not only the flowers we asked for, but fillers. They exceeded my expectations all while being affordable (they charged me $700 less than another florist who I asked for the exact same thing from). Choose evergreen for your wedding! They did a beautiful job!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/24/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Joanna at Evergreen Flowers recently put together the flowers for my wedding. They looked amazing! She did an excellent job of putting together bouquets for my bridesmaids and I- we got compliments on them all night long. She delivered them herself on the day of the wedding and checked in to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted it to be. Wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews

Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
These Guys are Awesome. Met them at a Bridal fair and really hit off. I send all my clients to them.

6085 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85711   See On Map