Nearby Vendors to Consider

36 Reviews for Evergreen Flowers

4.3
Delivery (4)
Set Up (2)

Joanna at Evergreen Flowers recently put together the flowers for my wedding. They looked amazing! She did an excellent job of putting together bouquets for my bridesmaids and I- we got compliments on them all night long. She delivered them herself on the day of the wedding and checked in to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted it to be. Wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Working with Libby was such a pleasure. She did a wonderful job with the flowers and made me feel so accommodated with any requests!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

We went to Dash for our flowers for our wedding and Dash made sure I got what I wanted for my special day. Dash even had them delivered to my house before my wedding so we could get pictures while I was getting ready. I found a picture i wanted to the bridesmaids and my flowers and I took it to Libby and i figured they would get it close to the picture. When the flowers showed up at my door they were the exact copies of the picture that i had showed them. I was amazed by it!!! i would definitely use Evergreen flowers for any occasion that i need flowers for.

Profile Picture User6269409, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews

Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
These Guys are Awesome. Met them at a Bridal fair and really hit off. I send all my clients to them.

Events