3557 Bigelow Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Eventures Weddings

From your first call or email to EventuresWeddings, you will be speaking to and working with an entertainment and/or visual arts professional who will assist and guide you through the entire process, from that first conversation to the event planning to the wedding day!

Each member of our staff has depth and breadth of knowledge and experience in his or her respective discipline and is a permanent and exclusive member of our staff.

Please call or email us at our EventuresWeddings studios to ensure that your wedding is as special and unique as you!

Follow Eventures Weddings on

22 Reviews for Eventures Weddings

• Pat

Pat Himes · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Experience

The guys were great to work with for our wedding! They made everything so easy and organized and really made the night go smoothly. Brian helped us get everything together and then Ryan had the dance floor packed the whole night! Would definitely recommend and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Carina · Married on 06/16/2018

Brian, as well as the staff at Eventures, was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the “adventure” of planning our wedding!!! I cannot say enough good things about this company. For starters, I had looked at and made appointments with a few other local photographers (mostly solo photographers), and though their work looked great, I was weary that they were solo and also seemed kind of “a la carte” with pricing. Eventures had everything I wanted from a flexible staff, to reasonable package pricing, to videography, to beautiful work, etc… They are truly a one-stop-shop! Brian and his staff are young, friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about their work. We met with him a few times (at flexible day and evening times) to plan out all of the details of what we wanted in our photo and video packages as well as all of the details of our wedding day. Eventures is reputable and very familiar with many of the churches and venues in the Pittsburgh area, so he was able to give great advice and suggestions when asked.

The day of our wedding, Brian and his team showed up to my parent’s house on time and prepared with all of their equipment. Throughout the day, our two photographers (I definitely suggest having two) and videographer were everywhere snapping tons of shots and capturing all of the special moments of the day. Also, they kept our day moving as “on time” as possible, while never seeming rushed. When my husband and I got the photos back, we were absolutely in love with them!!! I got all of the photos I asked for and the quality was second to none. Though we are not completely done with our process (still working on choosing pics for our albums and prints for our living room), Brian continues to stay in contact and communicate any and all new updates. Again, I very much enjoyed and continue to enjoy working with Eventures! Their prices are very reasonable for the quality and timeliness of their work, and we couldn’t be happier with our choice!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Award

• 3557 Bigelow Boulevard Pittsburgh, 15213 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Eventures Weddings)