2221 McMonagle Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Bill Bara

DJ Bill Bara offers professional wedding DJ and MC services. Bill's website allows clients to check his availability instantly, request a custom quote, and provides them with access to an online planning tool to make music requests, adjust the timeline of events, and update him on all important wedding reception details. Bill is also available for consultations in person, and via e-mail or phone, and promises a fast response to any inquiry.

ar0931 51 1072560 1560814072

4 Reviews for DJ Bill Bara

• Melanie

Melanie Newell · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect and Accommodating!

I knew from day 1 Bill Bara would be my wedding DJ! I first saw him at my brother's wedding and it was the best wedding I have ever been to. I didn't care about the price, because a good DJ can make or break your wedding! From Day 1 Bill was beyond accommodating. Everything is done electronic to the point where you could make your own playlist down to the last song... but who wants to do that? Bill met with us just before the wedding and we finalized all of the details and our requests. When we didn't know a good song for a specific part of the night, he had tons of suggestions. I by far had the best wedding ever and it wouldn't have been possible without DJ Bill Bara!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Powell · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ Experience!

I cannot say enough about Bill Bara as our DJ. He created a perfect mix of dance club with class. Because he is still out there in the clubs he knows how to read a crowd and keep a dance floor packed. There was only about 30 seconds where I noticed anyone sit down from the dance floor, and he somehow spun right out of that song so quickly and smoothly that everyone was right back on the dance floor. He put together a speaker loaded with music for out cocktail hours which was in a separate room. Then he stayed a full hour late and no one left the dance floor! The reception was supposed to end at 11PM but the captain of our venue staff told us the DJ could continue to play because everyone was still dancing. At 11:45PM the captain told me he never expected us to continue to party for so long, and he was going to have to ask the DJ to stop so they'd have enough time to prepare the room for the 8am brunch event they had the next morning! (and there was no alcohol being served after 11pm!) On top of that, Bill and Denise are so easy and fun to work with. They are so excited to work with their couples and really enjoy what they do. They are responsive and professional. Bill even accommodated last-second changes to our bridal party introductions because they wanted to surprise us! Choosing Bill Bara as our DJ was hands down the best decision we made in our entire planning process.

Sent on 06/21/2019

DJ Bill Bara FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 2221 McMonagle Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15216 See on map