DJ Bill Bara

11 Stanwix Street - LL1, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Bill Bara

Are you looking for Modern Luxury DJ Entertainment? Someone who can take your vision to the next level? Then I'm the DJ for you!

I enjoy using the best in technology and creativity to provide a one-of-a-kind unique entertainment experience. My basic DJ package includes sound for the ceremony (if needed), cocktail hour (if needed), and reception. Plus lighting for the dance floor, a wireless mic for toasts, a login to my website so you can make music requests and update planning details, plus of course me as your DJ!

I'm a mixing style DJ who can keep that dance floor packed all night long! I work directly with you to create the perfect agenda/timeline of events for the evening and have a final planning meeting about a month before the wedding to ensure everything is perfect.

Please request a quote for pricing information. Thank You! :-)

bill knot 51 1072560 1573186117

1 User photo

• Denalyn

Denalyn · Married on 09/28/2019

Kept the Party Going All Night

This will be the easiest 5 star review I will ever do. We booked Bill for our wedding in September and he was absolutely incredible. From the moment we booked until the night of the wedding he made every part of the wedding experience easy and fantastic. He was incredibly helpful when we were at our most stressed in getting everything from the names and introductions to the songs we wanted to play. He played every song that we had requested while keeping the energy as high as possible. It was actually difficult to find time to leave the dance floor. Bill also went above and beyond by playing until the venue was ready to get us out of there. It was truly a pleasure to have Bill be our DJ at our wedding and we would highly suggest that he be your first pick when trying to find a DJ.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Kinley

Kinley Semple · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Money You Will Spend... Ever.

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things DJ Bill Bara. We hired Bill to DJ our wedding this past weekend and he was THE life of the party! We have heard soooo much positive feedback from our guests about Bill and so many people have asked where I found him. I would refer him to anyone who wants to have an outrageously fun wedding. Bill set the tone for our reception from the second he met our bridal party. They absolutely loved him. Each of them were able to custom pick their own song for their entrance into the reception and it was the coolest thing I've seen for a wedding entrance. Bill helped us plan the agenda for our whole reception, and timed everything perfectly. He even announced my grandparents' wedding anniversary! The best part was that from the second the music started our dance floor was packed. I've been to so many weddings where it takes 20 minutes just for people to warm up to the dance floor, and our dance floor never once cleared from the very first song until the last. Bill is able to blend one song into the next seamlessly so that the party never stops, and everyone was anxious to see what he was going to play next. I wish that we could do it all over again! I plan on recommending DJ Bill Bara to every bride in my life! Amazing job!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Bill Bara FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1995
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector

• 11 Stanwix Street - LL1 Pittsburgh, PA, 15222 See on map
    Location of (DJ Bill Bara)