P.O. Box 2601, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 Map · Phone number

About Events on the Half Shell

Events on the Half Shell is a wedding planning company based in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. The owner, Debbie, is an award-winning wedding event designer and planner who has been in the industry for more than six years. Debbie will assist you in planning the wedding day you have always dreamed of from beginning to end with her exceptional attention to detail and impeccable customer service.

Service Offered
Events on the Half Shell is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, which include civil unions, destination weddings, cultural ceremonies, religious and non-religious ceremonies. The company also offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

debbie12
43f3a684363d237a 1422028158061 debbie2

24 Reviews for Events on the Half Shell

Kelli · Married on 04/08/2017

Debbie was great! She really helped me put all my ideas and vendors together into one cohesive vision.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Margaret Kay · Married on 06/14/2015

Debbie did a wonderful job with our destination wedding. She organized and found everything since we could not be down there to organize and find what we needs ourselves. She made our wedding exactly how we wanted it and did so with professionalism and eloquence. I would recommend Debbie to anyone!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Teresa · Married on 11/08/2014

After having several months to reflect on our only daughter's wedding day, we can honestly say that the best money we spent was with our Wedding Coordinator, Debbie Idol with Events on the Half Shell. My daughter, her fiancé, my husband and I were in agreement that on the day of the wedding, the last thing we wanted to do was worry about the details of the day. From our first meeting until the last guest left the reception, Debbie was there to provide us with whatever it took to make the day as seamless and worry free as possible. We were not disappointed, we celebrated the evening away without the first thought of the details. That can only happen when you have the right people in place to do the job. If we had to use one word to describe the way Debbie handled our event, it would have to be "integrity". That word encompasses all of the other superlatives that I would add to our experience. If we had to do it all over again or had another event to plan, I wouldn't hesitate for one second to call Debbie with Events on the Half Shell.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Award

Events on the Half Shell FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Gillian Claire
    Gillian Claire Wedding Photographers

Debbie is one of the most amazing people you will ever meet. She is always a professional and easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding planner!

• Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment
    Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love working with Debbie and Events on the Half Shell. The extra touches that she provides her clients really elevates the wedding to something extra special. As a DJ and MC, I know that any event will be all the more elegant with her there! Scott Shaw - DJ - MC - Entertainer

• DJ Productions
    DJ Productions Wedding DJs

It's always great to work with A true professional and Debbie is that and much more so I highly recommend you use her services for all your special event needs.

• P.O. Box 2601 Murrells Inlet, 29576 See on map