Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number

About Events by Organized Chaos

We are the Professional Floral Artists to provide unqiue floral creations for your event. We are non retail floral design studio that focuses on weddings, that is our business! Contact us today!

Follow Events by Organized Chaos on

Events by Organized Chaos 3
  • Leandra

Leandra · Married on 11/09/2018

Breathtaking work

Jen and Kat did the best job with our floral arrangements. They listened to our requests/ideas and made the floral arrangements beautifully and our venue really pop! So many of our guests commented on all of our flowers and were amazed with them! Even our venues staff stated how gorgeous all of our arrangements were. I loved absolutely everything that they did. You MUST book this amazing duo! Fantastic job :)

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

Jen & Kate went above & beyond. All of the flowers were gorgeous and the centerpieces were beyond beautiful. They brought my vision for my wedding to life from my cascading bouquet to the eye catching centerpieces, my goddaughter/flower girl’s flower crown & the blooms on the cake, they nailed every detail and are so wonderful to work with. I highly reccomend Events By OC, you will be glad you did!!

Events by Organized Chaos 4
    Events by Organized Chaos 5
    Events by Organized Chaos 6

Victoria · Married on 09/12/2015

Jennifer and Katherine did such an amazing job with the florals for our wedding! Everything was gorgeous! They were professional and very responsive to requests to meet (which was usually at a local Starbucks). I was very specific about the flowers - it was one of the most important parts of our big day. They were so patient with us and truly made everything more beautiful than we could have imagined. I wanted a pink, purple, and green color scheme in Septenber and they did that while still staying true to the season. I continue to receive so many compliments on my bouquet!

Award

Events by Organized Chaos FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Lansdale, PA 19446 See on map