2800 Higgins Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70126 Map · Phone number

About Events By Jharden

Events by Jharden is a full-service wedding and event planning company based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The owner, designer and event planner Javonn wants to turn your dreams into true visions by helping you with all of your planning needs. They want to give each and every couple their full attention by providing excellent customer service. Their strength is that they are very attentive to the small details. They want to use your ideas to give you the dream wedding you have always dreamed of.

Events by Jharden provides event planning for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. After the initial consultation, they will help you determine what services you need and create a wedding planning package that fits your needs and budget. In addition to full, partial and day-of planning and coordination, this full-service wedding planner’s services include the following:

• Budget analysis

Long table setting
c1fa7da85ae64967 BDAEA7EE 9FBF 4597 9066 151561E4CACA

2 Reviews for Events By Jharden

Brianeka · Married on 10/08/2017

I could write a book about how AMAZING EventsByJHarden was, the level of professionalism far exceeded what I was expecting. Her vision, ability to understand and grasp what it is that I wanted for my wedding is beyond anything that I could describe. She was always available when I needed to speak with her. Always there to reassure me that everything was going to work out great and that I was in good hands. She was always prompt and made sure everything was up to par. My wedding happened on the weekend that Hurricane Nate was supposed to hit. Jovann made sure there were several backup plans in place. She never once panicked! Needless to say the storm missed us & my wedding turned out absolutely beautiful!! I received so many compliments & we were even featured on several blog sites such as “ WeddingsOnPoint, Munaluchi Bride, The Coordinated Bride, XONecole, & The list goes on” Thank you sooo much Jovann & EventsByJHarden I couldn’t have chosen a better Wedding Planner/Coordinator!!!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Jasmin · Married on 06/11/2016

Planning a wedding can be very stressful, especially at being 8 months pregnant. After my husband and I decided we wanted to get married before the baby came, I'm thinking, how will we get this accomplished. I definitely didn't want to go into labor stressing about a wedding, and then there was EVENTS BY JHARDEN!!!! OMG I promise I cannot give her the credit that she deserves. After talking to her I had a few things in mine, but not many. We were on it, coming up with great ideas together, and within a week later I decided to cancel crying from being overwhelmed. (It was just the pregnancy LOL)
    Speaking with Javonn again for the third time of going back and forward she promised me if I give her full control and trust her she promise to fulfill my dream. Enough about me, Javonn is/was VERY VERY VERY creative and magnificent at what she does. Always professional and responds very prompt as soon as you reached out. She went above and beyond with helping me with my day making sure nothing went wrong. I NEVER knew an event planner to go dress shopping with the bride, help picking out the grooms clothing, and even setting up the cake tasting to different vendors. She did ALOT, especially with me telling her my MOM passed away. She even surprised me with a special gift in representation of my mother. I wish I could upload the picture of the memorial chair. This woman is phenomenal. She also saved us a lot of money by doing centerpieces by hand (I promise you would have though it was already put together) and even staying in our budget. My words is not good enough to describe how remarkable this woman is, YOU WOULD NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Work was excellent, with the best quality of customer service their is!!!

Thank you again Javonn, I cannot thank you enough!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Events By Jharden FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 85.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 2800 Higgins Blvd New Orleans, LA, 70126 See on map