$1,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events By Janeal

We go to great lengths to create a one of a kind experience that our clients will remember.

Events By Janeal is a full-service wedding and event planning company based in South Florida. We offer Day of, Partial and Complete Coordinator packages custom-made to fit our clients needs and wants. At Events By Janeal, we believe in delivering on the promise of excellent customer satisfaction. That is why we go to great lengths to create a one of a kind experience our clients will remember. Our focus: you.

For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us (561) 808-9523; infof@eventsbyjaneal.com. To see our latest reviews and events - visit our sites at www.eventsbyjaneal.com; www.fb.com/eventsbyjaneal

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

This is the best. You cannot go wrong with Events by Janeal. I am not exaggerating when I say that in my eyes my wedding was absolutely perfect and the best day of my life! Her company exudes excellence!!!

Profile Picture Tomani, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Oh man I don't even know how to put my MULTIPLE experiences with Janeal into words. She has done multiple parties for me and each time she literally amazes me. My favorite was my wedding though, she kept me calm and ON TRACK the entire time. She made my wedding day perfect. The ceremony was supposed to be outside and it started raining 30 minutes before the wedding and she quickly made everything happen inside and HONESTLY, I cant image my ceremony being any more beautiful than it was inside. I am so glad that I had her to make every event she worked special. I will refer EVERYONE to her because she if JUST THE BEST!!!! Not only did Janeal do my wedding but I referred many friends to her for their wedding and I have attended those weddings and again they were beautiful perfect and seamless!!

Profile Picture Marisa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeal, you were amazing!! Jeff and I were able to enjoy the night bc you were on top of everything! Everything was perfect and we were able to be in the moment every step of the way bc you took care of every little detail. I cannot thank you enough. My daughter has amazing ppl in her life and you are one of them. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/27/17, 1 Review