Boca Raton, Boca Raton, FL 33434 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events By Janeal

Events by Janeal is a wedding planning company based in Boca Raton, Events By Janeal works diligently to ensure your wedding day is as extravagant and magical as you envisioned. Owner Janeal truly appreciates her clients input and uses their vision to create an unforgettable wedding ceremony. Janeal personalizes your wedding day in the right venue at an affordable price.

Experience
With over 15 years of experience in event planning and operations management, founder Janeal Aponte possesses all the necessary skills to make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch. Janeal and her staff have provided friendly and professional customer service to their couples for three years.

Events by Janeal offers a variety of services, such as full planning and day-of coordination, for their couples’ special day. This wedding planning company gives you a selection of services that will make your event planning experience fully customizable. Wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

15 Reviews for Events By Janeal

• Hannah

Hannah Nelson · Married on 02/08/2020

Love love love!

Events By Janeal made my wedding a breeze! She was recommended to me by a friend - and I am SO glad I was able to bring her on to help with my wedding! She was personable, knowledgable, and asked questions I would have never even thought of asking. She was always happy to answer any and all questions and concerns I had during the planning process and always put my mind at ease.

Janeal and her assistant made my wedding day so easy and calm! They handled all the little decor details, making my vision come true in every way! She kept everyone on schedule but was so flexible to ensure that I had the time I needed to experience the day to its fullest. Every single one of my vendors came to me at some point that day expressing how much they enjoyed working with Janeal, as well!

I am so grateful to her and all that she did to help make my wedding a wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Events By Janeal's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Every idea and detail you put into your wedding was so incredibly beautiful! I am so happy I was able to help you in putting it all together. xoxo
  • Ana

Ana Caterina Venturacci De Mattos · Married on 01/11/2020

My safe haven

Janeal was amazing in every aspect and every stage of my wedding planning. Not only she is on point with everything and has amazing skills, ideas, professionalism and ethics, but she made fell at ease throughout the whole process and specially the big day. Nothing worried me, because I knew Janeal and her team got it all covered. To top it off she is the sweetest person ever!! Thank you for making my wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Events By Janeal's reply:

Thank you for trusting me and giving me the opportunity to help you on such an incredible day! I enjoyed the time we shared planning together so much and I hope to be a part of planning more memorable moments in you and Steven’s life!

Debbie Weiss · Married on 02/26/2019

Amazing, Professional, Gets the job done with a smile

We were looking for a party planner and came upon Janeal. We spoke with her and her references and she was more than her references said. Her professionalism is second to none. She gets the job done with a smile. There is no pushiness, Janeal helps you get the wedding event you dreamed of. We couldn't have done it without her

Sent on 02/26/2019

Events By Janeal's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie! I had such a wonderful time working with you and Morgan! It’s so lovely to work closely with a bride and her mother and see the beautiful relationship the two of you share. Thank you for allowing me to be a part it!

Award

Events By Janeal FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Boca Raton Boca Raton, FL, 33434 See on map
    Location of (Events By Janeal)