Boca Raton, Boca Raton, FL 33434 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events By Janeal

Events by Janeal is a wedding planning company based in Boca Raton, New Orleans that works diligently to ensure your wedding day is as extravagant and magical as you envisioned. Owner Janeal truly appreciates her clients input and uses their vision to create an unforgettable wedding ceremony. Janeal personalizes your wedding day in the right venue at an affordable price.

Experience
With over 15 years of experience in planning and operations management, owner Janeal possesses all the necessary skills to make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch. Janeal and her staff have provided friendly and professional customer service to their couples for three years.

Events by Janeal offers a variety of services, such as full planning and day-of coordination, for their couples’ special day. This wedding planning company gives you a selection of services that will make your event planning experience fully customizable. Wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Events By Janeal 6
Events By Janeal 7

Debbie Weiss · Married on 02/26/2019

Amazing, Professional, Gets the job done with a smile

We were looking for a party planner and came upon Janeal. We spoke with her and her references and she was more than her references said. Her professionalism is second to none. She gets the job done with a smile. There is no pushiness, Janeal helps you get the wedding event you dreamed of. We couldn't have done it without her

Sent on 02/26/2019

Events By Janeal's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie! I had such a wonderful time working with you and Morgan! It’s so lovely to work closely with a bride and her mother and see the beautiful relationship the two of you share. Thank you for allowing me to be a part it!

Samantha Safdie · Married on 02/17/2019

Our Wedding Hero

About 6 weeks prior to my wedding, I began to realize I needed a professional wedding planner to oversee all of my vendors, ensure a smooth event and to take care of all the décor I bought. Planning a wedding long distance has its challenges and I knew I needed some help. After seeing Janeal's social media pages, I decided to reach out. She responded immediately, and was incredibly accessible throughout the entire process. I knew after one phone call that I wanted to work with Janeal.

I had a vision that Janeal helped me execute. She was extremely organized, drafted my Timeline and helped me with all of the necessary preparation.

My wedding day had bumps, but Janeal was my saving grace. She unboxed a ton of items I had purchased, set all the décor for my ceremony and reception, and repacked everything at the end of the night- like a champ. Her attention to detail also helped me make a very smart decision in a slight change to our tables, which made them all the more beautiful. The DJ I hired was a disaster and left the venue during his set up and never returned. When she brought this to my attention we were coming up with plan B. She made a call and had an emergency replacement in an hour. She rearranged the order of my reception to accommodate the time it took the new DJ to arrive and kept her composure which kept my worries at bay.

Throughout the entire day Janeal was the most calming presence and brought me nothing but great energy. Her assistant Jessica was the second piece to this dream team. They were able to take care of any hiccups so that I could just enjoy my family and my guests. I cannot recommend them enough! Hiring her is the smartest decision you can make!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Events By Janeal's reply:

I can not thank you enough for all of your kind words!! As I told you before, you and Joey were and absolute dream to work with and just so beautiful inside and out!! My number one priority was that the two of you enjoy every second of that day and that no matter what issues were going on behind the scenes, none of them would affect the two of you. I am so very happy to have achieved that for the both of you!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Events by Janeal was a lifesaver!

Can’t rave about Janeal and her team enough. I hired for my wedding decor setup and she completely brought my vision to life! I’m a self proclaimed control freak, and a non profit event manager myself, so I knew exactly how I wanted everything to be executed. She politely responded to every one of my neurotic, hyper detailed emails and didn’t miss a beat. The day-of the wedding she and her team did a phenomenal job putting their touch on my setup, and they were so sweet. Even though I only hired Janeal for decor setup, she helped adjust the train and fetched me a glass of water when my throat dried up right before I walked down the aisle lol. They couldn’t be sweeter, and more detail oriented, and very budget conscious. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Events By Janeal's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so happy to have been able to help you put your vision to life! I look forward to working with you again.

Award

Events By Janeal FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3