Events by Carlos

3 Reviews for Events by Carlos

• Rukky

Rukky Oteri · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing wedding decor

It was a great pleasure having Carlos and team design my wedding ceremony and reception halls. I happened to use the same venue for both reception and ceremony and both decorations were so beautiful. Family and friends are still talking about it. They went above and beyond to bring my thoughts to reality and every organization was on time. I highly recommend events by Carlos!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Eden · Married on 11/23/2013

I was referred to Carlos by a friend and have attended several weddings where he did the flowers. I may be a little biased, but I really think he did the best job ever. Carlos worked with me on creating the bouquets and centerpieces I dreamed of. Most of what I wanted was a mix of different pics I had seen over the years. He did a fantastic job of translating my somewhat crazy ideas into a stunning masterpiece.

Sent on 11/26/2013

L · Married on 04/14/2013

David and Carlos surpassed my expectations by FAR! I was on a very tight time crunch (a week and a half!), and I was out of state. I basically sent pictures of what I liked and trusted them to do something great. My canopy was gorgeous and we were all stunned by my head table and stage backdrop. They were VERY flexible with my budget, and I know they truly love what they do. I would recommend them to anyone! Eventsbycarlos.com

Sent on 04/18/2013

• 2604 Irving Blvd Dallas, 75207 See on map
    469-855-3280 (Phone number)
    Call to set a consultation appointment @ 469-855-3280
    Location of (Events by Carlos)