Events by Carlos

Dallas, TX View map
  • Rukky
    Rukky O. Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing wedding decor

It was a great pleasure having Carlos and team design my wedding ceremony and reception halls. I happened to use the same venue for both reception and ceremony and both decorations were so beautiful. Family and friends are still talking about it. They went above and beyond to bring my thoughts to reality and every organization was on time. I highly recommend events by Carlos!!
    Eden Married on 11/23/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was referred to Carlos by a friend and have attended several weddings where he did the flowers. I may be a little biased, but I really think he did the best job ever. Carlos worked with me on creating the bouquets and centerpieces I dreamed of. Most of what I wanted was a mix of different pics I had seen over the years. He did a fantastic job of translating my somewhat crazy ideas into a stunning masterpiece.
    L Married on 04/14/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    David and Carlos surpassed my expectations by FAR! I was on a very tight time crunch (a week and a half!), and I was out of state. I basically sent pictures of what I liked and trusted them to do something great. My canopy was gorgeous and we were all stunned by my head table and stage backdrop. They were VERY flexible with my budget, and I know they truly love what they do. I would recommend them to anyone! Eventsbycarlos.com
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2604 Irving Blvd Dallas, TX, 75207
469-855-3280

Call to set a consultation appointment @ 469-855-3280
Location of (Events by Carlos)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding