Events at Plimoth Plantation

Up to 250 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$14k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Plentiful Catering & Events at Plimoth Plantation is a wedding venue in Plymouth, Massachusetts. The location features both indoor and outdoor event spaces amidst bright, forested grounds. Couples and their guests can experience waterfront views and quiet gardens as they celebrate the new beginnings.

Facilities and Capacity

You and your partner can set up a private ceremony in the English colonial-style garden before moving to the main hall or pavilion for a personalized reception. Alternatively, couples can exchange vows underneath the canopy of mature trees or overlooking the river. Tented receptions can be set up on the grounds, which couples can decorate to reflect their vision. A dance floor, tables, and chairs can also be provided to help produce a successful event. The venue accommodates up to 220 guests, allowing for small and large get-togethers.

The team at Plentiful Catering & Events at Plimoth Plantation offers a range of services. A professional event planner can assist with design and coordination. Furthermore, the staff can supply a number of rental items for the celebrations such as floor-length linens in a range of colors. They can also take care of setup and cleanup before and after the event. Bar services are available on-site, and the in-house catering team can prepare everything from hors d’oeuvres to the cake.

Cuisine

Couples can choose between a variety of gourmet catering packages to create a memorable dining experience at their wedding reception. Food can be presented in a variety of ways to reflect the tone of the celebrations, from traditional plated dinners to versatile stations. According to their budget and requirements, couples can opt for deluxe or standard options. The deluxe served wedding package includes entrees such as filet mignon and Atlantic salmon. Alternatively, deluxe stations can include chowder, carved meats, and classic Italian cuisine. For dessert, a custom wedding cake can be provided or the team can set up a treat table. Each menu option also includes premium bar services, featuring a variety of spirits, beer, wine, and liqueurs.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$750

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$110

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Barn
Garden
Historic Building
Museum
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
December

Hillary M. Married on 11/05/2021

A beautiful hidden gem! Highly Recommend!!

I got married at Plimoth Plantation on October 30th and cannot say enough amazing things about this venue and the staff. First, Massachusetts had a Nor'easter three days before my wedding that blew out the power in many towns across the state including Plymouth. Needless to say I was very stressed and nervous that my wedding could not happen since the venue had no power. Thursday night before my wedding I get a call from David, who is truly amazing, letting me know everything can go on as planned and that they rented a generator. I honestly cannot say enough about David and the rest of the staff (Liz, Erin, Anna, Julie, Kimberly etc.) They ALL went above an beyond and offered 5 star service to me and my guests. David is the type of wedding coordinator you dream about for your wedding. When I first met him I knew I was in good hands. I say that this is a beautiful hidden gem because it truly is. The staff, the beautiful venue, the affordableness; it is everything you want in a wedding and more. I highly recommend if you are in search of a venue in the South Shore. You will not be disappointed, especially if you are one of the lucky ones to have David work your wedding. Thank you all for an incredible evening! It is definitely one to remember!!

Events at Plimoth Plantation's reply:

Hillary and Dan,
    Thank you so much for the very kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and We all wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    David and the Plentiful Catering Team
    Kathy P. Married on 07/31/2021

Perfect Wedding

My daughter had her vow renewal and reception at the Plimoth Plantation on July 31, 2021. Originally scheduled for June 2020, Covid changed our plans. Through all of the changes, the staff stepped up and were so helpful and supportive. The venue is beautiful. The ceremony was at the Peabody Pavilion, right on the water with a beautiful tent and stone fireplace patio.
    We had several folks help us out (Liz and Erin in the office were there for all my daughters questions and were responsive, friendly and put us at ease). Our day of coordinator, David Sheehy, was nothing short of amazing. He was there for us from the rehearsal right until the end of the event. There were several wardrobe malfunctions (including the brides bustle button falling off, David was there and on his knees fixing it in a flash). He was also the king of dealing with the sassy bridesmaids in our group (they loved him as well).
    All of the staff, bartenders, waitstaff (and the Pilgrims who joined us for cocktail hour - Suzanna Winslow and John Bradford) were incredible. I wish I got all the names, but Julie and Michael (servers) were standouts for me and my family. We had such a good time with them and they were amazing. One of the bartenders (I think known as Moose) who's name I forgot, had my drink down after the first one and made sure I never waited in line the entire night. They made excellent drinks and our family and friends were so impressed.
    The food was outstanding from the cheese display and appetizers to the main course and cake, I've had several people tell me it was the best wedding dinner they ever had. We also had the late night snack (pretzels with dipping sauces and hot beer cheese - delicious). I would highly recommend the Plimoth plantation - we did shop other venues, you won't find a better deal or better people to make your special day amazing.
    Susan L. Married on 06/25/2021

Rehearsal Dinner at Plimoth Plantation

We had to reschedule the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding and Plimoth Plantation came to the rescue! We held our event at the Craft Pavilion with a view of Cape Cod Bay and the Pilgrim Village. The food was top notch delish and the staff was gracious and wonderful. The Event Coordinator, Liz, was very accommodating and simply lovely. I recommend this private and lovely venue for any event. The Craft Pavillion is perfect for a small casual wedding reception or any type of party/celebration event. We had a formal dinner for 30 followed by a casual drinks and deserts event for another 30 out of town guests and the size of the venue was just perfect - no crowding at all. We were able to set up cornhole boards for late evening entertainment. You can't go wrong having any event here or anywhere on the Plimoth Plantation property.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• HyoJin & Joe
    40 photos · 06/30/2018

JN Floral Design JN Floral Design Wedding Florists

A fabulously unique venue. The setting is beautiful; food delicious;staff is very personable and professional.

Nicole Pelissier Photography Nicole Pelissier Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only is Plimoth Plantation beautiful (have you seen that garden!?) but they are easy to work with and always willing to go the extra mile to make both the couple and the vendors comfortable at all times. Great spot for an amazing wedding!

DJ Photo Booths DJ Photo Booths Photo Booths

The staff are very professional. The venue is beautiful. They will make sure you have the best day of your life. DJ Photo Booths highly recommends Events at Plimoth Plantation. www.facebook.com/djphotobooths

137 Warren Ave. Plymouth, MA, 02360
508-746-1622
Location of (Events at Plimoth Plantation)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding