At Events 306, our inspiration is your bold vision for life, love, and happily ever after. Our weddings are classic, yet creative. Tradition-rich, yet tailored to your unique tastes. Our experienced team has the discerning eye for detail and the understanding ear you need in a Denver wedding planner. Learn more, or contact us to schedule a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
8 User photos
Couldn’t recommend Brittany more!
• We had weekly planning calls where she made sure we were on track with timeline and following up with vendors
• She connected us with excellent vendors, many of whom we would not have otherwise found and who exceeded our expectations in the quality of services they provided
• She allowed us to store inventory at her house ahead of the wedding and was willing to take the extra step to pick up a print job or go the craft store to help us fulfill our exact vision. She even prepared lovely flower arrangements herself for our rehearsal dinner!
• She was very mindful of our budget and always looked for ways we could save
• She was calm and collected on the day-of and made sure everything was just as we discussed
Brittany is a true professional and I highly recommend considering her for any wedding or event planning needs
WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY WE WERE WITH THE PLANNING OF OUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING.
EVENTS 306 MADE IT SO EASY FOR US AND TO SEE ALL THE DETAIL THAT WENT INTO THIS SPECIAL TIME IS
TRULY UNBELIEVABLE. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END EVENTS 306 WAS THERE MAKING SURE IT WAS PERFECT. NO DOUBT THEY CREATED A MEMORY THAT TOOK OUR BREATH AWAY.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
Events 306 is bar none the most incredible visionary for events that I've ever worked with. I would book her for EVERY SINGLE ONE of my events if I didn't live half way across the country from her. My shoots with her have been my favorite in my whole career.