Denver, CO 80222 Map · Phone number

About Events 306

At Events 306, our inspiration is your bold vision for life, love, and happily ever after. Our weddings are classic, yet creative. Tradition-rich, yet tailored to your unique tastes. Our experienced team has the discerning eye for detail and the understanding ear you need in a Denver wedding planner. Learn more, or contact us to schedule a free consultation.

style with events 306 116

Events 306 5
Events 306 6
Events 306 7

Jillian Morrow · Married on 09/28/2018

Couldn’t recommend Brittany more!

I can’t say enough about about Brittany from Events 306. Although I am a professional project manager when it came to planing my wedding last year (yes I know am slow to write reviews) I felt out of my depth. Brittany has done a friend of ours wedding and that bride enthusiastically recommended her to me and I couldn’t be more thankful. Brittany swooped in and helped me through my of my analysis paralysis in our first meeting. Brittany’s prices are super competitive, but the value you get is way more than expected. She made sure my husband and I’s day ran smoothly. If there was a hiccup I wouldn’t have known. I can’t recommend Brittany more, if you use her you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Events 306 13
    Events 306 14
    Events 306 15

Sindri · Married on 10/24/2015

Hiring Brittany was one of the best decisions we made in planning out wedding. As two busy New Yorkers we knew it would be difficult to plan a long-distance wedding in Denver, but we had no idea just how many vendors or details we would need to keep track of. Brittany made exception referrals, and it was very telling when every single vendor told us “you are so lucky to be working with Brittany.” Below is a run-down, by no means exhaustive of many of the many ways Brittany added value to our special day

• We had weekly planning calls where she made sure we were on track with timeline and following up with vendors
    • She connected us with excellent vendors, many of whom we would not have otherwise found and who exceeded our expectations in the quality of services they provided
    • She allowed us to store inventory at her house ahead of the wedding and was willing to take the extra step to pick up a print job or go the craft store to help us fulfill our exact vision. She even prepared lovely flower arrangements herself for our rehearsal dinner!
    • She was very mindful of our budget and always looked for ways we could save
    • She was calm and collected on the day-of and made sure everything was just as we discussed
    Brittany is a true professional and I highly recommend considering her for any wedding or event planning needs

Sent on 11/22/2015

Brittany helped us with our wedding in CO (Oct 2014) and I cannot begin to describe how wonderful she was from start to finish. Her detail-oriented, energetic, and professional approach allowed her to effortlessly navigate through each and every facet of our wedding. She has meaningful relationships with countless vendors across CO, so she is capable of handling parties both large and small. We had a large reception but a smaller rehearsal dinner, and she executed both beautifully and thoughtfully. Brittany is incredibly smart and fun to be around, qualities that emanate through her work. She is, unquestionably, in a class of her own.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Events 306 FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• IYQ Photography
    IYQ Photography Wedding Photographers

Events 306 is bar none the most incredible visionary for events that I've ever worked with. I would book her for EVERY SINGLE ONE of my events if I didn't live half way across the country from her. My shoots with her have been my favorite in my whole career.

• Denver, 80222 See on map