Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events 306

At Events 306, our inspiration is your bold vision for life, love, and happily ever after. Our weddings are classic, yet creative. Tradition-rich, yet tailored to your unique tastes. Our experienced team has the discerning eye for detail and the understanding ear you need in a Denver wedding planner. Learn more, or contact us to schedule a free consultation.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)

Hiring Brittany was one of the best decisions we made in planning out wedding. As two busy New Yorkers we knew it would be difficult to plan a long-distance wedding in Denver, but we had no idea just how many vendors or details we would need to keep track of. Brittany made exception referrals, and it was very telling when every single vendor told us “you are so lucky to be working with Brittany.” Below is a run-down, by no means exhaustive of many of the many ways Brittany added value to our special day

•We had weekly planning calls where she made sure we were on track with timeline and following up with vendors
•She connected us with excellent vendors, many of whom we would not have otherwise found and who exceeded our expectations in the quality of services they provided
•She allowed us to store inventory at her house ahead of the wedding and was willing to take the extra step to pick up a print job or go the craft store to help us fulfill our exact vision. She even prepared lovely flower arrangements herself for our rehearsal dinner!
•She was very mindful of our budget and always looked for ways we could save
•She was calm and collected on the day-of and made sure everything was just as we discussed
Brittany is a true professional and I highly recommend considering her for any wedding or event planning needs

Profile Picture Sindri, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

Brittany helped us with our wedding in CO (Oct 2014) and I cannot begin to describe how wonderful she was from start to finish. Her detail-oriented, energetic, and professional approach allowed her to effortlessly navigate through each and every facet of our wedding. She has meaningful relationships with countless vendors across CO, so she is capable of handling parties both large and small. We had a large reception but a smaller rehearsal dinner, and she executed both beautifully and thoughtfully. Brittany is incredibly smart and fun to be around, qualities that emanate through her work. She is, unquestionably, in a class of her own.

Profile Picture User4691145, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY WE WERE WITH THE PLANNING OF OUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING.
EVENTS 306 MADE IT SO EASY FOR US AND TO SEE ALL THE DETAIL THAT WENT INTO THIS SPECIAL TIME IS
TRULY UNBELIEVABLE. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END EVENTS 306 WAS THERE MAKING SURE IT WAS PERFECT. NO DOUBT THEY CREATED A MEMORY THAT TOOK OUR BREATH AWAY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

220x220 sq 1365648629927 style with events 306 123
220x220 sq 1365648641823 style with events 306 118
220x220 sq 1365648651791 style with events 306 116

1 ENDORSEMENT
Events 306 is bar none the most incredible visionary for events that I've ever worked with. I would book her for EVERY SINGLE ONE of my events if I didn't live half way across the country from her. My shoots with her have been my favorite in my whole career.

Denver, CO 80222   See On Map