2440 16th St NW #510, Washington, DC 20010 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About EventLightsUSA.com

Lighting sets the tone for every wedding, and it makes your photos, videos and memories more vivid. They will come alive with great lighting and we are here to do that very thing by making your special day brilliant!

We offer Professional Full Tech Services for event lighting, backdrops, drapery, basic audio and video that will insure you will look your best on your big day.

Our DIY wedding lighting packages are the easiest and most cost efficient in the nation for those that want to look great while saving even more.

Follow EventLightsUSA.com on

Pinspots for Centerpieces, Cakes, Bars and Ceremonies
Pinspots for Centerpieces, Cakes, Bars and Ceremonies
Monogram Gobo projection of names, dates, patterns
Monogram Gobo projection of names, dates, patterns
Powerful lighting for brilliant looks boils down to choice. Choose EventLightsUSA.com and we will...
The right lighting transforms any venue into a great venue !
The right lighting transforms any venue into a great venue !
Cake Lighting done right!
Cake Lighting done right!
screen shot 2019 02 02 at 2 20 28 pm 51 1010587 1558967981

EventLightsUSA.com 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Best.Uplighting.Ever

I met Paul at a wedding event after I had won a half off deal at this bridal expo. He kept in touch with me very frequently via text, email, etc. Paul even made arrangements to do a walk through at my venue since he had not been there before. I don't make decisions easily so I left some things up to his expertise and it was the best decision I ever made. I had uplighting inside my venue, outside the venue, I had my centerpieces lit up, the bar, our table, and I had a gobo with our names on the dance floor. It was all perfect. Our venue kept his information because they said it was the best lit that anyone had EVER done to the place! We got complements all night about how beautiful he lit the place up. He also did our photo booth and I was able to get all of the pictures along with a print for the guests in a what I think was a 4x6 picture. I got EVERYTHING sent to me which was really nice. Paul and his assistant showed up at the venue the day of and got straight to setting everything up and it was seamless and easy. I didn't have to worry about anything that Paul and his assistant had their hands on. He was also incredibly patient when I found something crazy on the internet and texted him with it going "WHAT IS THIS?!" (which I did multiple times). He also snapped a ton of pictures and videos that he sent to me which I was not expecting but was a pleasant surprise. I can't say enough about how much my guests and I enjoyed his work. You will not go wrong hiring EventLightsUSA!

EventLightsUSA.com 6
    Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Amy

Amy Abadir · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful atmosphere

From the moment we met Event Lights USA, we were comforted by their expertise and professionalism in creating the beautiful atmosphere and mood we envisioned for our wedding. Paul was extremely professional, offered several options and scenarios for the day, and showed up with test lights and programs for our walk through. On the day of our wedding, we were absolutely wowed by the dynamic atmosphere Paul created. We are so grateful we found them and would 100% recommend to anyone looking to find someone who can make their vision come true!

EventLightsUSA.com 20
    Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/02/2019

So helpful!

Paul was friendly, professional, and flexible throughout the entire process of planning, moving venues, changing our wedding date, and my own indecisiveness. Ready to help, and do everything he could to make sure our day was beautiful and well done.
    Thank you, Paul!

EventLightsUSA.com 29
    Sent on 05/28/2019

EventLightsUSA.com Pricing

EventLightsUSA.com Price Rates

EventLightsUSA.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 275.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Monograms
    Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
    Audiovisuals
    Dance Floor Lighting
    Hanging Lit Decor
    Monograms
    Outdoor
    Pinspotting
    Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Day-of Coordination
    Delivery
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops