EventLightsUSA.com

Washington, DC View map Visit website

EventLightsUSA.com is a wedding lighting design company operating out of Washington, DC and serving the greater DMV area. Led by owner Paul Sheehan, the team strives to create an affordable yet high-end experience that will set the tone for your celebration. With free consultations and comprehensive walk-throughs, they will ensure your event is tailored to your preferences and dazzling to all your loved ones.

EventLightsUSA.com provides personalized lighting and décor experiances. These include interior and exterior lighting, ceremony and dance floor washes, bar and buffet lighting, pin spots, LED monogram gobos, tent lighting, and cake lights. In addition, they can supply bubble machines, photo booths, drapes and more for an unforgettable night of fun with your friends and family.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$1200

Which of the following does starting price include?

Wall Wash

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$2600

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Chandeliers
Day-Of Coordination
Hanging Lit Decor
Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Audiovisuals
Chandeliers
Hanging Lit Decor
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/19/2019

Best.Uplighting.Ever

I met Paul at a wedding event after I had won a half off deal at this bridal expo. He kept in touch with me very frequently via text, email, etc. Paul even made arrangements to do a walk through at my venue since he had not been there before. I don't make decisions easily so I left some things up to his expertise and it was the best decision I ever made. I had uplighting inside my venue, outside the venue, I had my centerpieces lit up, the bar, our table, and I had a gobo with our names on the dance floor. It was all perfect. Our venue kept his information because they said it was the best lit that anyone had EVER done to the place! We got complements all night about how beautiful he lit the place up. He also did our photo booth and I was able to get all of the pictures along with a print for the guests in a what I think was a 4x6 picture. I got EVERYTHING sent to me which was really nice. Paul and his assistant showed up at the venue the day of and got straight to setting everything up and it was seamless and easy. I didn't have to worry about anything that Paul and his assistant had their hands on. He was also incredibly patient when I found something crazy on the internet and texted him with it going "WHAT IS THIS?!" (which I did multiple times). He also snapped a ton of pictures and videos that he sent to me which I was not expecting but was a pleasant surprise. I can't say enough about how much my guests and I enjoyed his work. You will not go wrong hiring EventLightsUSA!
  • Amy
    Amy A. Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful atmosphere

From the moment we met Event Lights USA, we were comforted by their expertise and professionalism in creating the beautiful atmosphere and mood we envisioned for our wedding. Paul was extremely professional, offered several options and scenarios for the day, and showed up with test lights and programs for our walk through. On the day of our wedding, we were absolutely wowed by the dynamic atmosphere Paul created. We are so grateful we found them and would 100% recommend to anyone looking to find someone who can make their vision come true!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 03/02/2019

So helpful!

Paul was friendly, professional, and flexible throughout the entire process of planning, moving venues, changing our wedding date, and my own indecisiveness. Ready to help, and do everything he could to make sure our day was beautiful and well done.
    Thank you, Paul!