Kansas City, Missouri, Kansas City, MO 64154 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Eventful Hair and Makeup

Eventful Hair and Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Kansas City, Missouri. This team of skilled stylists is honored to be chosen to help you and your wedding party prepare for your joyous occasion. They are passionate about bringing their artistic vision and enthusiastic personalities to your special day to help you look and feel your best.

Experience

This business is owned and operated by two talented and knowledgeable beauty professionals. Amber Lockard studied in esthetics school where she discovered her love for makeup artistry before working at Ulta Beauty and as a freelance artist. Amber is particularly interested in skincare and she aims to help her clients achieve the optimal blank canvas for flawless makeup application. Co-owner Tarin Taylor has nearly a decade of experience as a licensed cosmetologist. She has worked hard to establish her career with notable highlights including working as a hairstylist for the Kansas City Chiefs football team. Together, Amber and Tarin believe that beauty comes from within, and they strive to create looks that enhance your natural charm. With their personable and bubbly demeanor, their mission is to help you prepare for your event with style and comfort.

Eventful Hair and Makeup offers a range of beauty services for you and your wedding party. They aim to provide a luxurious experience with custom styles that match your authentic personality and event aesthetic. This devoted team can create natural or bold makeup looks accompanied by hair styled in an updo or loose curls. With trial periods, you can test out your personalized look to ensure it is exactly what you want for your special day.

• Graceful Beauty KC
img 1915 51 1894501 157526178230221

5 Reviews for Eventful Hair and Makeup

Lynze Schilling · Married on 12/06/2019

Amber is truly AMAZING!

Amber has done my makeup for me a handful of times and each time my makeup has looked flawless. She used quality clean products. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Eventful Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! I love being your artist each and everytime and I look forward to more in the future!
  • Jessica

Jessica Gump · Married on 10/26/2019

Amber is phenomenal!

Amber is an amazing makeup artist and helped both myself and my bridesmaids feel our absolute best on my wedding day. I had been seeing seeing Amber for about a month and a half before my wedding for facials and she absolutely transformed my skin so that it was fresh, glowing, and the perfect canvas for wedding makeup. Amber brought a positive, bubbly energy and helped everyone feel so comfortable and confident. Everyone was done with plenty of time to spare and we looked AMAZING! I couldn't believe how beautiful we all looked and I almost cried when Amber handed me the mirror when she was finished. Amber is incredibly professional, talented, and the perfect addition to anyone's bridal day routine. I would recommend her services to everyone wanting to get that perfect look for their their special day!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Eventful Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the outstanding review! It was truly my pleasure to be apart of your big day and make everyone look and feel their best. You were the most beautiful bride and your bridal party looked absolutely stunning! I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Congratulations again!!
  • Amber

Amber Brinker · Married on 10/09/2019

Very talented, responsive, and sweet!!

Amber did the makeup for my bridal party and me. We all loved our look, the products she used, and her sweet, fun personality while she worked. We were all so happy and still looked like ourselves when she was done! You know what I’m talking about. You see those brides and have to do a double take while thinking, “Yikes, she has a pound of makeup on and doesn’t look anything like herself!” If you want a wedding glow and to feel amazing inside and out on your wedding day, book with Amber! I promise you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Eventful Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Amber for the sweet review! I enjoyed you ladies so much! You were an absolutely stunning bride and your bridal party looked gorgeous! Again congratulations and I wish you many, many years of happiness!

Eventful Hair and Makeup Pricing

Eventful Hair and Makeup Price Rates

• Kansas City, Missouri Kansas City, MO, 64154 See on map
    Location of (Eventful Hair and Makeup)