1812 new york ave ne, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number

About event perfect

event perfect provides a wide array of planning services from "day-of" to full service planning for both local Atlanta and destination weddings.

So, whether you have the planning complete and need a hand with day-of details or want help from the very beginning, we will create a planning package to suit
your needs.

Table setup
405e77e0330e818f 1524157234 811f396fb5dbc3c9 1524157232 168230c095f5da1d 152415

6 Reviews for event perfect

Elina · Married on 10/23/2011

I used Lisa Milko only for day-of wedding planning. On the day of the wedding, she made sure that neither my parents nor I had to worry about anything. Everything that needed to be done, was done. I appreciated that I didn't need to tell her every detail that needed to be set out or moved during the wedding, she knew and did it. Lisa is extremely calm and was great at solving problems quickly.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Tracy · Married on 10/09/2010

Lisa Milko provided exceptional day-of wedding coordination. I enjoyed her upbeat, down to earth and direct approach while preparing for my wedding day. On my wedding day, Lisa had everything under control from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed. There was one mix up with a vendor that she addressed and solved immediately. My dress bustles ripped while dancing and within moments she was there with pins to fix it. My family and I did not have to worry about a thing the whole day and were able to just enjoy every moment and detail of my wedding!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Mindi · Married on 05/08/2010

Lisa was amazing! We had a very specific vision for our wedding and before I hired Lisa I was having a really hard time finding the perfect venue to work with my vision. She went above and beyond and found us the perfect venue! We actually had to bring everything in for our venue, since it was not a typical wedding venue. That is where her creativity and vast experience came in. She had some amazing ideas that really made our wedding special and personalized.
    Regarding budget, Lisa was able to work with us to stay in our budget. She would even make great recommendations on things I should do myself or areas I should cut back on that she felt in the end weren't as important. I never felt like I had to compromise on anything I wanted for my wedding in order to stay within budget. Lisa and her team were a big part in making our wedding day perfect. I am still amazed how well everything came together. If there was any small things that went wrong, Lisa never let on. She made sure everything was just as we wanted it. I would highly recommend Event Perfect!

Sent on 01/31/2011

event perfect FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Frank Gibson Photography
    Frank Gibson Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always such a treat when we know that Lisa Milko of Event Perfect will be coordinating a wedding we are going to shoot. Lisa keeps things flowing smoothly and is always right there ~ making sure every detail is in order and everyone is taken care of - and, such a pleasure to work with!

• atlanta watercloset
    atlanta watercloset Wedding Rentals

Event Perfect does exactly what the name says: makes your event perfect! Lisa is wonderful at providing her clients with unique ideas to make their wedding memorable and fun. She has a fantastic reputation in the industry, is extremely professional but also laid back and great to be around...what more could you want from your planner? I would highly recommend Event Perfect to anyone getting married.

• 1812 new york ave ne Atlanta, 30307 See on map