Jacob Event Painting

Miami, FL View map

Please visit Jacob's website for real-time bookings with curent: up-to-date availability, packages & pricing and to book:

www.JacobEventPainting.com

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Personalized

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alyssa J. Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best gift I have ever received

Jacob did a PHENOMENAL job! Every guest loved watching his progress while the wedding was going on, it was like a bonus show! I bought the largest canvas available on his website, and booked him for 4 hours. He captured me, my husband, and our daughter who was the flower girl. I recommend Jacob to absolutely everyone! I will cherish this forever.

Jacob Event Painting's reply:

WOW, Alyssa!!! Your review made record time between when the wedding ended and when it was written / posted... thank you SO much for having me be a part of your special day and allowing me to paint you and your beautiful little family. Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. God bless you both.
  • Monika
    Monika R. Married on 09/25/2022

Amazing Artist!

Jacob is an absolutely delightful and skilled artist! I was already impressed with his body of work prior to hiring him but it still did not prepare me for receiving the beautiful work of art he created for us on our wedding day! I lament that I did not get to see him work during the wedding because my guests could not stop gushing about how cool it was to see him turn a blank canvas into our amazing wedding portrait. I could not be happier with how our portrait came out and it is absolutely one of my favorite keepsakes from our big day. Thank you so much Jacob!

Jacob Event Painting's reply:

Monika! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with me. Your painting turned out absolutely gorgeous and am so filled with joy that you trusted me to be a part of your special day! Congratulations again!
  • Erin
    Erin B. Married on 06/25/2022

A Treasure!

Jacob did ad absolutely stunning job painting us at our wedding reception! We got married in a large, converted church that is nearly 200 years old, and he captured the lighting and the grandeur of the space perfectly. The likeness of my husband and I was spooky good, and everyone loved watching the painting progress as the night went on. He was a good communicator, polite, and produced a beautiful piece of art that now hands proudly in our home. Book him, book him, book him! Ditch the photo booth and go for a live painter!

Jacob Event Painting's reply:

Oh my gosh, Erin, thank you so much for going out of your way to write such kind words about your experience with me! I'm so glad you love your painting! You both were so great. Congratulations again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Miami, FL, 33101
Location of (Jacob Event Painting)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding