Miami, Miami, FL 33101 Map · Phone number

About Jacob Event Painting

OFFERING A LUXURY LIVE WEDDING PAINTING SERVICE

**Please visit Jacob's website for up-to-date PACKAGES, PRICING & TO INQUIRE:

www.JacobEventPainting.com

**If interested and would like to inquire / be considered, please fill out an RESERVATION form on Jacob's website**

Thank you and have a great day!

Follow Jacob Event Painting on

32 Reviews for Jacob Event Painting

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Artist and Awesome Vendor

So back when I first started planning our wedding my mom mentioned this new "experience" taking place at weddings- Live Painters. I had never heard nor seen this, but googled it and hey that looks pretty cool. Fast forward, I had kind of forgotten about the "live painter," but my mom had been doing all the research to make it a surprise wedding gift....and man am I glad she did! Seriously, what neat keepsake to have from our wedding day! From what my mom told me, a lot of live painters were only going to show up for about an hour of the reception and finish their painting at home. Jacob stayed for majority of the time which allowed guests to see the progress of the painting and it was an absolute HIT! People were obsessed and after the wedding, that's probably the most pictures I received from friends, just the progress of the painting- they thought it was SO DANG COOL. I even talked to some friends who said they were watching Jacob and would make recommendations to make the painting look just a little more like either myself or my groom- and he'd take their recs right on the spot. He more or less finished painting the two of us while at the reception and then added in our parents and grandparents later! (He'll add in whoever you want up to 12 specific people) It was so fun to open the package when we got back from our honeymoon! Seriously, I love the painting, it's going to get hung above our bed and I already made copies for our thank you notes which I think everyone will love to get to see the final product! 10/10 would recommend Jacob, not just for the final painting but for the over all experience!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Jacob Event Painting's reply:

Ashley, your words mean THE WORLD to me! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this all out... painting for you & Billy was a dream come true!

Lindsey Addae · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible!

Jacob is an incredibly talented artist! He came to our wedding, painted two photos of the ceremony & the reception & he was sure to include our wedding party & immediate families. (made it so special) His set up was so classy & neat looking! I cannot even express the amount of positive feedback we got from “how amazing was their love painter” to “wow we have never seen this at a wedding before!” Comments. Jacob is very professional and kind! Can’t thank you enough Jacob, these pieces you made for us are SO special and they are being hung in our house to forever cherish the memory! Highly recommended Jacob!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Briggs · Married on 06/07/2019

A Dream Addition to a Perfect Day

Jacob was a total dream to work with! Our painting turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined and he took the time to get to know our families to add the small details that would have otherwise go unnoticed. We had so many compliments of what an elegant touch his painting added to our ceremony. Finally, his warm personality makes him so easy to work with and makes your special day that much more memorable. Thank you, Jacob!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Jacob Event Painting Pricing

Jacob Event Painting Price Rates

Jacob Event Painting FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Personalized
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?

• Miami Miami, FL, 33101 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jacob Event Painting)