Miami, FL 33101 Map · Phone number

About Jacob Event Painting

OFFERING A LUXURY LIVE WEDDING PAINTING SERVICE

**Please visit Jacob's website for up-to-date PACKAGES, PRICING & TO INQUIRE:

www.JacobEventPainting.com

**If interested and would like to inquire / be considered, please fill out an RESERVATION form on Jacob's website**

Thank you and have a great day!

Follow Jacob Event Painting on

Other couples have also viewed

• Odd-o-Ts' Entertainment

Videos 1 Video

34 Reviews for Jacob Event Painting

• Christina

Christina B. · Married on 06/26/2021

Jacob is extremely talented!

We had never been to a wedding where there was a live painter but figured it was fun entertainment for our guests and we thought having a painting someone made for specifically for us to hang in our apartment would be cool! The live painter was a surprise to our guests at the wedding and he loved interacting with them throughout the night. Jacob painted our first dance and it came out perfect! We can’t stop staring at it! Jacob completely exceeded all our expectations and was such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Jacob!

Sent on 07/05/2021

Katherine H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Unique Wedding Experience

My in-laws surprised us with a live painter at our wedding and it was the cherry on top of the perfect day. Jacob did an amazing job of capturing our wedding and it was such a fun, unique experience for us and our guests.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Jacob Event Painting's reply:

Thank you so very much, Katherine! You & Cory are so cool, and I am very glad I was able to be such a great surprise and paint your special moment. Congratulations again!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Artist and Awesome Vendor

So back when I first started planning our wedding my mom mentioned this new "experience" taking place at weddings- Live Painters. I had never heard nor seen this, but googled it and hey that looks pretty cool. Fast forward, I had kind of forgotten about the "live painter," but my mom had been doing all the research to make it a surprise wedding gift....and man am I glad she did! Seriously, what neat keepsake to have from our wedding day! From what my mom told me, a lot of live painters were only going to show up for about an hour of the reception and finish their painting at home. Jacob stayed for majority of the time which allowed guests to see the progress of the painting and it was an absolute HIT! People were obsessed and after the wedding, that's probably the most pictures I received from friends, just the progress of the painting- they thought it was SO DANG COOL. I even talked to some friends who said they were watching Jacob and would make recommendations to make the painting look just a little more like either myself or my groom- and he'd take their recs right on the spot. He more or less finished painting the two of us while at the reception and then added in our parents and grandparents later! (He'll add in whoever you want up to 12 specific people) It was so fun to open the package when we got back from our honeymoon! Seriously, I love the painting, it's going to get hung above our bed and I already made copies for our thank you notes which I think everyone will love to get to see the final product! 10/10 would recommend Jacob, not just for the final painting but for the over all experience!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Jacob Event Painting's reply:

Ashley, your words mean THE WORLD to me! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this all out... painting for you & Billy was a dream come true!

• Miami, FL, 33101 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jacob Event Painting)