Venice, Venice, IT 00000 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 48
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Event lab- wedding & events

Event lab- weddings & events is a wedding planning agency based in Venice, Italy. The company is renowned for organizing bespoke events tailored to each couple and weaving their personalities into every detail. They specialize in planning Italian destination weddings in Venice and surrounding areas, as well as Tuscany, Sicily, and Liguria.

Owner and head planner Vanessa uses the creative skills she acquired while working in the fashion industry to design beautiful events. She pairs this with her technical knowledge and organizational expertise, ensuring weddings are executed seamlessly. Whether you’re planning your special day from near or far, Vanessa and her team can act on your behalf and coordinate with vendors and venues. The agency offers three packages created for different wedding types including traditional weddings, elopements, and multiple day affairs.

Follow Event lab- wedding & events on

4 Reviews for Event lab- wedding & events

• Federica

Federica Pecis · Married on 08/09/2018

Dream Wedding thanks to Vanessa

Vanessa and Event Lab Venice helped me in organising the wedding of my dreams.
    Vanessa is a special person: very friendly and empathetic, she was extremely helpful throughout the whole process, especially when dealing with vendors - and she made everything so much easier for me!
    She took care of every aspect of it, and she immediately understood my needs and how I wanted things to be done. She has an incredible eye for every little detail that made our day just AMAZING!
    I strongly recommend her, especially if you're looking for someone who's extremely professional and passionate about her work, someone who can completely understand you and your needs. Thank you, Vanessa!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

Absolutely Amazing!

My event was on December 11th, 2019.
    I highly recommend using Event Lab and Vanessa if you want a high class Italian wedding or an event of your dreams! I can not say enough wonderful things about her and her services.

Language - Of course it can be scary to plan a wedding or event in another country especially if your don’t speak the language. Vanessa speaks and writes amazing English and can translate everything for you and handle interactions with the vendors for you. She responds quickly to messages and she is easy to reach via Instagram(@eventlabe_vanessa_lanzafame), messaging, and calls and does so from initial contact to the very end of ur event. Prior to the event we met with at the party location and went over all the details with them and she was able to express everything I want and translate everything for me easily. We also met two other times and she drove to me and made all our meetings extremely easy and comfortable. She went over all the details with me and made sure I was happy every step of the way. She also handled all contact with the vendors.

Day Of - Vanessa was a complete rock star the day of my party! She showed up to the venue early and made sure all the vendors were doing exactly what they were suppose to and set up the whole party. She sent pictures and text updates the whole day and anytime I wanted something altered she was completely on top of it and had it done immediately and then sent more updates. She stayed for the entire night and made sure everything ran smoothly. She was able to help with anything I asked for throughout the night and translated any of my requests to the vendors. She was a dream! Especially for some one OCD about details and perfection like myself she made it so completely stress free and I was able to enjoy the whole process and party when usually I would be so focused on perfecting all the details and decor.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Event lab- wedding & events Pricing

Event lab- wedding & events Price Rates

Event lab- wedding & events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Event lab- wedding & events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Event lab- wedding & events 2
    One hour of free counseling

If you are still confused and you don't know exactly how to start with your wedding in Italy, an hour of free counseling is right for you.

We will give you an overview of all the opportunities you can have getting married in Italy with Event Lab team.

Book your first counseling hour with us now.

• Venice Venice, IT, 00000 See on map
    +393472992004 (Phone number)
    Location of (Event lab- wedding & events)