13419 Saticoy St, Tujunga, CA 91605 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Event City

Event City is a leading rental, planning & design company specializing in extraordinary, first-class party and event rentals while providing individualized customer service to every client.

Excellent service is our top priority. From weddings, birthdays, graduations, grand openings to private events, our comprehensive range of products are sure to make every event unique. With our simplest dinnerware to the most extravagant chandeliers and backdrops, we will transform any space into a magical setting and make your special occasion an unforgettable one.

Event City is locally owned and family-operated business serving Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange County.

We now offer in house Event Planning Servicess. Give us a call at (818) 858-3030 to set up an appointment today.

untitled5 51 1003970

4 Reviews for Event City

Event City 1
Event City 2

Raya Shaw · Married on 06/22/2019

Arman is the most humble human being.

I shopped around for prices, and Arman’s prices were the best. I rented chairs, chargers and tables for my daughter’s wedding. The employees were extremely nice during set up. Arman was always available to answer my questions. I will definitely come back for my next party.
    Thank you Arman for your professionalism.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Alina · Married on 06/07/2019

Beyond amazing !

Love the owners (husband and wife) ! Both are amazing, honest, and trustworthy people! Their style, input, advice everything about them and their business is on point and I will go to them over and over again ! AMAZING !! (And trust me I’m a super picky bride)

Sent on 02/28/2019

Alisa Zargaryan · Married on 06/01/2019

Loved Working with Event City!

Due to hall issues we needed 300 chairs 2 days before the wedding and Arman pulled through for us with the most beautiful crystal chairs and at reasonable pricing! He was super professional and kind which helped considering it was a super stressful time for us. We also hired them for our draping, head table, and ceremony runner. Everything came out amazing and beyond our expectations, we definitely recommend Event City they are the best!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Event City 3
    Event City 4

Event City FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 400.00