Cincinnati, OH 45206 Map · Phone number

About Eve Floral Co.

Thank you for choosing Eve Floral Co. for your wedding and event floral needs.

I'm Evelyn. The owner, lead floral designer + event stylist behind Eve Floral Co.

Raised in the Michigan countryside, I am a third generation florist. I grew up smelling roses every morning in our family flower shop while also learning the ins + outs of running my own business from my mother, Gina Belfiori. Our family name means, "beautiful flower" in Italian and I can't imagine spending my days doing anything else, but finding new + exciting flowers + textures for my clients.

My goal as your exclusive wedding + event florist is to create a one of a kind, magical experience that is a true testament to telling your love story while also providing dreamy, romantic blooms with just a touch of wild, unexpected details.

Ready to get started? Inquire now for pricing, availability and more information.

I can't wait to meet you + hear your story!

xoxo,

hauss details 18
kaylacraig224
0h2a2277blog1
Eve Floral Co.

47 Reviews for Eve Floral Co.

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

We love Evelyn! She was patient, creative, and accommodating. Love and best wishes for your business.

Kalli · Married on 09/21/2018

Evelyn was one of the only florists that I spoke with that was able to create my vision while still willing to work with my budget. Her work was amazing and once I saw everything in person, I was in love! The flowers were everything I had imagined they would be! I would 100% recommend using Eve Floral Co!

Mary · Married on 09/14/2018

Evelyn was absolutely amazing. She was always available when I had questions and was very accommodating to my schedule for meetings. When I walked into my reception I could of cried at how beautiful everything was. The vision we had talked about was brought to life so perfectly. It was everything and more than I asked for. I had so many compliments about my flower arrangements and the feel of my reception. I will post pictures when I receive them from the photographer. Thank you for all your hard work!

Eve Floral Co. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 290.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Laura Katie Photography
    Laura Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

I have followed Evelyn's work for quite some time (she's a friend of some of my close friends) and wow, she is incredibly talented! I have loved watching her aesthetic grow into something that is truly her own. What she designs is dreamy and romantic and the flower choices and color palettes are always incredible. Her work photographs incredibly well, and for wedding photography, that's a huge plus! You won't be disappointed in what she creates for you.

• Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals
    Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Evelyn's work is more of a piece of art than your typical bridal bouquet. She brings a unique and eclectic vibrance to any bouquet she creates! She does absolutely stunning work.