Kemper Lane, Cincinnati, OH 45206 Map · Phone number

About Eve Floral Co.

Thank you for choosing Eve Floral Co. for your wedding and event floral needs.

I'm Evelyn. The owner, lead floral designer + event stylist behind Eve Floral Co.

Raised in the Michigan countryside, I am a third generation florist. I grew up smelling roses every morning in our family flower shop while also learning the ins + outs of running my own business from my mother, Gina Belfiori. Our family name means, "beautiful flower" in Italian and I can't imagine spending my days doing anything else, but finding new + exciting flowers + textures for my clients.

My goal as your exclusive wedding + event florist is to create a one of a kind, magical experience that is a true testament to telling your love story while also providing dreamy, romantic blooms with just a touch of wild, unexpected details.

Ready to get started? Inquire now for pricing, availability and more information.

I can't wait to meet you + hear your story!

xoxo,

hauss details 18
kaylacraig224
0h2a2277blog1
Eve Floral Co.

53 Reviews for Eve Floral Co.

Eve Floral Co. 1
Eve Floral Co. 6
Eve Floral Co. 7

Erin Haley · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

Evelyn is honestly the best! She was so responsive, organized, and everything she created was beautiful! She made me the most perfect winter wedding flowers that were better than I could have imagined. I can't recommend her enough, she made the whole process stress free and I knew I could completely trust throughout my whole wedding!

Eve Floral Co. 8

Sylvia · Married on 12/22/2018

Magical wedding because of Eve Floral

As the MOB, I did so much planning for my daughter's wedding. I was super nervous I'd forget something. My dauther found Eve's floral on Pinterest. Evelyn is the owner and she used to be a wedding planner. As such, Evelyn made it easy for us, and she brought my daughter's vision to life. We gave her our overall plan for colors and the feel and Evelyn created the atmosphere. It was truly magical in every way.

Eve Floral Co. 9
    Eve Floral Co. 10
    Eve Floral Co. 11
    Eve Floral Co. 12
    Eve Floral Co. 13
  • Emily

Emily St Cyr · Married on 12/22/2018

Winter wedding come to life!

I got married on December 22, 2018 at the Transept. I met with Eve at the very beginning of my planning process. I, admittedly, did not know much about what I wanted as a theme or flowers for my wedding. I gave Eve a few ideas and she literally brought them to life.

I wanted a winter wedding with a “cozy” atmosphere. Eve’s use of candles and florals made the evening so intimate and insanely beautiful. Her creativity is second to none and the entire venue looked amazing. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL and so were the bridesmaids. She also made a floral piece for my hair in lieu of a veil and it was so unique and gorgeous. (She also made me a trial run floral piece for my trial hair appointment and let me pick it up at her home on a Saturday—she’s the best!) She made a floral crown for our flower girl that was adorable! I received endless compliments about the flowers and decor and could not be happier.

Not only does Eve work wonders on the wedding day, but she is a pleasure to work with. She is insanely laid back and makes the process fun. She is very go-with-the-flow and will not suggest anything she doesn’t actually think you can use. She is very honest, sincere, candid and very easy to trust. When it comes to the wedding day, Eve has a take-charge mentality that is so helpful during the crazy planning process and how hectic the day can be.

Most importantly, however, you can tell Eve genuinely enjoys her career. She looks at each wedding as a creative challenge that she cannot wait to solve. It is inspiring to watch!

I honestly cannot say enough great things about how special and perfect she made my day!

Eve Floral Co. 14

Eve Floral Co. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 290.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Laura Katie Photography
    Laura Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

I have followed Evelyn's work for quite some time (she's a friend of some of my close friends) and wow, she is incredibly talented! I have loved watching her aesthetic grow into something that is truly her own. What she designs is dreamy and romantic and the flower choices and color palettes are always incredible. Her work photographs incredibly well, and for wedding photography, that's a huge plus! You won't be disappointed in what she creates for you.

• Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals
    Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Evelyn's work is more of a piece of art than your typical bridal bouquet. She brings a unique and eclectic vibrance to any bouquet she creates! She does absolutely stunning work.

• Kemper Lane Cincinnati, Ohio, 45206 See on map
    Studio is open by appointment only.