Kemper Lane, Cincinnati, OH 45206 Map · Phone number

About Eve Floral Co.

Thank you for choosing Eve Floral Co. for your wedding and event floral needs.

I'm Evelyn. The owner, lead floral designer + event stylist behind Eve Floral Co.

Raised in the Michigan countryside, I am a third generation florist. I grew up smelling roses every morning in our family flower shop while also learning the ins + outs of running my own business from my mother, Gina Belfiori. Our family name means, "beautiful flower" in Italian and I can't imagine spending my days doing anything else, but finding new + exciting flowers + textures for my clients.

My goal as your exclusive wedding + event florist is to create a one of a kind, magical experience that is a true testament to telling your love story while also providing dreamy, romantic blooms with just a touch of wild, unexpected details.

Ready to get started? Inquire now for pricing, availability and more information.

I can't wait to meet you + hear your story!

xoxo,

kdp mothersday19 7 51 755952 1558665044
eve floral co logo 2 01 51 755952 1558664769
dsc4622
Eve Floral Co.

56 Reviews for Eve Floral Co.

Eve Floral Co. 1
Eve Floral Co. 7
  • Abby

Abby Knuf · Married on 09/06/2019

More than amazing!

Evelyn is amazing! She is so sweet and actually makes an effort to really get to know you which is so important when she plays such a huge role in the biggest day! She puts in so much effort to make your day perfect. All of our florals were beyond beautiful and we received so many compliments. I had a last minute add on (literally the night before) and she was an angel and made it happen for us. She feels more like a friend than just a wedding vendor. We would choose Eve Floral a millions times over!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Eve Floral Co. 8
    Eve Floral Co. 9
    Eve Floral Co. 10

Erin Haley · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

Evelyn is honestly the best! She was so responsive, organized, and everything she created was beautiful! She made me the most perfect winter wedding flowers that were better than I could have imagined. I can't recommend her enough, she made the whole process stress free and I knew I could completely trust throughout my whole wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Eve Floral Co. 11

Sylvia · Married on 12/22/2018

Magical wedding because of Eve Floral

As the MOB, I did so much planning for my daughter's wedding. I was super nervous I'd forget something. My dauther found Eve's floral on Pinterest. Evelyn is the owner and she used to be a wedding planner. As such, Evelyn made it easy for us, and she brought my daughter's vision to life. We gave her our overall plan for colors and the feel and Evelyn created the atmosphere. It was truly magical in every way.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Eve Floral Co. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 290.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Laura Katie Photography
    Laura Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

I have followed Evelyn's work for quite some time (she's a friend of some of my close friends) and wow, she is incredibly talented! I have loved watching her aesthetic grow into something that is truly her own. What she designs is dreamy and romantic and the flower choices and color palettes are always incredible. Her work photographs incredibly well, and for wedding photography, that's a huge plus! You won't be disappointed in what she creates for you.

• Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals
    Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Evelyn's work is more of a piece of art than your typical bridal bouquet. She brings a unique and eclectic vibrance to any bouquet she creates! She does absolutely stunning work.

• Kemper Lane Cincinnati, Ohio, 45206 See on map
    Studio is open by appointment only.