Eve Floral Co. Reviews

49 | Cincinnati, OH

49 Reviews for Eve Floral Co.

49 Eve Floral Co. Reviews

Kelsey Shelton · Married on 11/01/2018

Evelyn is the best!

Evelyn is the BEST! She is so talented and easy to work with. When I walked into our wedding venue for the first time I cried (happy tears!) She exceeded my expectations. Everything was so beautiful. If you want the best in Cinci go with Eve Floral Co!

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

We love Evelyn! She was patient, creative, and accommodating. Love and best wishes for your business.

Kalli · Married on 09/21/2018

Evelyn was one of the only florists that I spoke with that was able to create my vision while still willing to work with my budget. Her work was amazing and once I saw everything in person, I was in love! The flowers were everything I had imagined they would be! I would 100% recommend using Eve Floral Co!

Mary · Married on 09/14/2018

Evelyn was absolutely amazing. She was always available when I had questions and was very accommodating to my schedule for meetings. When I walked into my reception I could of cried at how beautiful everything was. The vision we had talked about was brought to life so perfectly. It was everything and more than I asked for. I had so many compliments about my flower arrangements and the feel of my reception. I will post pictures when I receive them from the photographer. Thank you for all your hard work!

• Kayla

Kayla Wavra · Married on 09/07/2018

Prettiest Wedding Flowers I’ve ever seen!

Evelyn was a joy to work with and she made my wedding dreams come true! People were commenting on my flowers for days! If you’re looking for a stress free floral designer that creates magic you've found the one!

Chandra · Married on 08/18/2018

Eve Floral was beyond amazing to work with! If your looking for magnificent floral arrangements, top notch customer service, and someone who is going to help make your dreams a reality - then look no further. I'm still dreaming of my bridal bouquet a month later!

JScot · Married on 07/28/2018

As a professional event planner, having a diverse and worldwide experience, I strongly encourage my clients to select professional and talented vendors that execute well. In addition, it's important that the florist/designer be open to trying new ideas, provide creative solutions, and be willing to 'play team' with the entire list of vendors. Evelyn from Eve Floral Co. did all of those things plus more. It was a great experience to work with her on this stunning event. JScot Reid, Event Planner

Eve Floral Co. 1
    Eve Floral Co. 2
    Eve Floral Co. 3

Sally · Married on 07/12/2018

Amazing Flowers for the Rehersal Dinner!! Very professional and easy to work with to create the perfect atmosphere! Creative ideals and beautiful results!! Highly recommend!!

Eve Floral Co. 4
    Eve Floral Co. 5
    Eve Floral Co. 6

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

I would use Eve Floral Co. again and again. Evelyn was incredible to work with, taking our floral vision and bringing it to life. Her creativity, passion for small business, and care that she invests into each bride and couple goes unmatched. By the end of the planning you feel like you have a new friend. Evelyn has a true gift and talent that she shares readily; collaboration has never been more fun or full of inspiration.

Rebecca · Married on 06/09/2018

Evelyn did an amazing job of helping to coordinate our floral arrangements for my Labor Day Weekend wedding. We booked her over a year prior to the date, and ever since we first spoke, I loved her warm personality and attentiveness to all of our thoughts and ideas. Up until the date of the event, Evelyn checked in with us frequently and was so flexible with any new requests or changes we wanted made. The floral for the day of truly just helped everything come together and the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Her designs and visions are so unique and I could not have been happier with how our venue hall turned out. I will be sure to recommend Eve Floral to anyone is looking for a wonderful florist.

Lauri · Married on 06/09/2018

Evelyn was amazing to work with and her creativity and willingness to go the extra mile ensured the perfect wedding look on my daughters special day. I would use her again and again !!! Loved everything !!!

Eve Floral Co. 7
    Eve Floral Co. 8
    Eve Floral Co. 9
    Eve Floral Co. 10

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Evelyn was an absolute dream to work with. She truly took the time to understand my vision and exactly what I wanted. I could not have been more in love with the flowers at our wedding. Our guests raved about everything from the ceremony flowers to the table arrangements (they said they looked magical!). Choosing Eve Floral Co. was one of the best decisions we made with planning our wedding.

Clare · Married on 06/01/2018

Evelyn did an absolutely fabulous job helping me plan and create a stunning floral design for our Pride event at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park! She was kind and incredibly responsive and bought the most beautiful vases for us!

Eve Floral Co. 11
    Eve Floral Co. 12

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Evelyn was an absolute dream!! From beginning to end, she was always quick to reply to any questions. She was able to fully understanding my vision and bring it to life. The ceremony design, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, EVERYTHING was stunning and I could not have imagined anything better. If you want amazing flowers for your wedding, Eve Floral Co is the way to go.

Eve Floral Co. 13
    Eve Floral Co. 14
    Eve Floral Co. 15
    Eve Floral Co. 16
    Eve Floral Co. 17
    Eve Floral Co. 18

Amy · Married on 05/25/2018

Evelyn was such a pleasure to work with and very creative, accommodating and patient with me and my daughter. The flowers were just beautiful and she added some lovely, personal touches, as well. Love this business and Evelyn is amazing!

Kate · Married on 05/22/2018

Everytime I have used Eve Floral Co. I have been blown away by the floral arrangements. Each one is unique, special and we have received so many compliments. Could not recommend Eve Floral Co. more. Evelyn is now the only florist we use!!

Summer · Married on 05/05/2018

Evelyn was absolutely wondeful from planning to execution. She made sure to find out exactly what I wanted and what would look best. She was interested in my dress, the color palette of the wedding and the theme of the reception. The flowers were delivered easily right to where we were getting ready the day of at the exact time we chose. She captured my vision and everyone was talking about how beautiful the flowers were and how well they represented me.

Eve Floral Co. 19
    Eve Floral Co. 20

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing - doesn't even cover how we felt about Evelyn's work on our wedding florals and decor. She went above and beyond the call of duty to create us some fantastic and gorgeous custom pieces!!! Evelyn is creative, professional, and became a personal friend throughout the process. She was very responsive to all communication and gave us a lot of individual attention. We were blown away when we walked into our reception space - we could not believe how much work she put into making it so unique and beautiful with lots of our favorite personal touches. We would recommend her to all a hundred times over!!

Eve Floral Co. 21
    Eve Floral Co. 22
    Eve Floral Co. 23
    Eve Floral Co. 24
    Eve Floral Co. 25
    Eve Floral Co. 26

Casey · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly reccomend Evelyn! I put a lot in her hands when it came to flowers and colors and sh
    e did a fanatasic job! On the day of she was there willing to do anything that need to be done even right up to the time I walked down the aisle she was right there to make sure that my bouquet looked perfect!

Eve Floral Co. 27
    Eve Floral Co. 28

Aana · Married on 12/29/2017

Our day would not have been complete without Evelyn’s vision. She totally transformed the space and made us feel so special and taken care of. Her floral vision- is to die for. We had a meeting to discuss our vision for the wedding and she did all the rest. It was more beautiful than we could have imagined. If you’re getting married in Cincinnati (or beyond for that matter) contact Eve Floral Co. she is the best.

Karen · Married on 10/21/2017

Evelyn’s color and flower choices were exquisite. She created designs that reflected the ambiance we wanted our guests to experience. The florals were so unique. I highly recommend Eve Florals for any event

Gina · Married on 10/21/2017

Evelyn was truly such a joy to work with throughout the entire process. After finding her online, it seemed like fate because I had pinned some of her work on pinterest not even realizing it until we spoke on the phone. I was planning a wedding from another city, so choosing my vendors was a little tricky and I had to go off my gut. We talked for over an hour about what I envisioned, color scheme and just got to know each other as well and I had already made up my mind that she was the one! She was so pleasant and kind--I honestly want to move back to Cincinnati and be her friend--that's how great she is! I let her have a lot of creative freedom because a) she is the professional and knows what looks good and b) I just knew she would knock it out of the park. Come wedding day when she delivered the bouquets I was floored at how amazing they looked! And right before the cocktail hour was over and everyone went into the reception area that Evelyn decorated, my planner had me go see it before everyone else. I was speechless! I ruly had no words to describe the sheer beauty she had created. It was everything I could have dreamed of and more! On top of that, Evelyn was so flexible about letting my mom's friends take home the centerpieces as long as my mom agreed to return everything. So thoughtful and accommodating! Evelyn is truly the best--she customizes everything to your vision, uses locally sourced flowers, is very budget conscious. All around I could not have asked for a better florist!

Blake · Married on 10/14/2017

My flowers made everything feel magical! They were above my expectations and I really feel like Evelyn understood the look we were going for! Highly recommend!

Eve Floral Co. 29
    Eve Floral Co. 30

Kasey · Married on 09/16/2017

Evelyn was amazing to work with!! I was in awe with the way all the florals turned out and she was extremely easy to work with throughout the process and all of my changes I kept making!! I would highly recommend her for anyone's wedding!!

Christine · Married on 07/22/2017

Evelyn was a dream to work with! From our first meeting, she knew my vision, and she was willing to work with me to keep the arrangements within my budget. We actually had 2 tables added to our reception at the last minute (a week before the wedding), and she was able to accommodate with no questions asked! I loved my bouquet so much that I'm currently in the process of drying them. Our guests loved the floral centerpieces and kept talking about them! Thank you so much, Evelyn for everything! Best of luck with your business! You are destined for greatness and success here in Cincy! :D