Eve Floral Co. Reviews

53 | Cincinnati, OH

53 Reviews for Eve Floral Co.

Eve Floral Co. 1
Eve Floral Co. 6
Eve Floral Co. 7

Erin Haley · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

Evelyn is honestly the best! She was so responsive, organized, and everything she created was beautiful! She made me the most perfect winter wedding flowers that were better than I could have imagined. I can't recommend her enough, she made the whole process stress free and I knew I could completely trust throughout my whole wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Eve Floral Co. 8

Sylvia · Married on 12/22/2018

Magical wedding because of Eve Floral

As the MOB, I did so much planning for my daughter's wedding. I was super nervous I'd forget something. My dauther found Eve's floral on Pinterest. Evelyn is the owner and she used to be a wedding planner. As such, Evelyn made it easy for us, and she brought my daughter's vision to life. We gave her our overall plan for colors and the feel and Evelyn created the atmosphere. It was truly magical in every way.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Eve Floral Co. 9
    Eve Floral Co. 10
    Eve Floral Co. 11
    Eve Floral Co. 12
    Eve Floral Co. 13
  • Emily

Emily St Cyr · Married on 12/22/2018

Winter wedding come to life!

I got married on December 22, 2018 at the Transept. I met with Eve at the very beginning of my planning process. I, admittedly, did not know much about what I wanted as a theme or flowers for my wedding. I gave Eve a few ideas and she literally brought them to life.

I wanted a winter wedding with a “cozy” atmosphere. Eve’s use of candles and florals made the evening so intimate and insanely beautiful. Her creativity is second to none and the entire venue looked amazing. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL and so were the bridesmaids. She also made a floral piece for my hair in lieu of a veil and it was so unique and gorgeous. (She also made me a trial run floral piece for my trial hair appointment and let me pick it up at her home on a Saturday—she’s the best!) She made a floral crown for our flower girl that was adorable! I received endless compliments about the flowers and decor and could not be happier.

Not only does Eve work wonders on the wedding day, but she is a pleasure to work with. She is insanely laid back and makes the process fun. She is very go-with-the-flow and will not suggest anything she doesn’t actually think you can use. She is very honest, sincere, candid and very easy to trust. When it comes to the wedding day, Eve has a take-charge mentality that is so helpful during the crazy planning process and how hectic the day can be.

Most importantly, however, you can tell Eve genuinely enjoys her career. She looks at each wedding as a creative challenge that she cannot wait to solve. It is inspiring to watch!

I honestly cannot say enough great things about how special and perfect she made my day!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Eve Floral Co. 18
    Eve Floral Co. 19
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/15/2018

Make it easy for yourself!

Evelyn is the absolute best! So dedicated to creating exactly what we wanted - even when I was super indecisive and had no idea what I wanted. She was super patient with our million questions, never made us feel pressured or rushed, and gave us great options so we could figure out what we liked best. Of all the things on my list, I didn't worry about flowers at all from the day we started working with her. Best of all, everything was absolutely gorgeous - I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kelsey Shelton · Married on 11/01/2018

Evelyn is the best!

Evelyn is the BEST! She is so talented and easy to work with. When I walked into our wedding venue for the first time I cried (happy tears!) She exceeded my expectations. Everything was so beautiful. If you want the best in Cinci go with Eve Floral Co!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

We love Evelyn! She was patient, creative, and accommodating. Love and best wishes for your business.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kalli · Married on 09/21/2018

Evelyn was one of the only florists that I spoke with that was able to create my vision while still willing to work with my budget. Her work was amazing and once I saw everything in person, I was in love! The flowers were everything I had imagined they would be! I would 100% recommend using Eve Floral Co!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Mary · Married on 09/14/2018

Evelyn was absolutely amazing. She was always available when I had questions and was very accommodating to my schedule for meetings. When I walked into my reception I could of cried at how beautiful everything was. The vision we had talked about was brought to life so perfectly. It was everything and more than I asked for. I had so many compliments about my flower arrangements and the feel of my reception. I will post pictures when I receive them from the photographer. Thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla Wavra · Married on 09/07/2018

Prettiest Wedding Flowers I’ve ever seen!

Evelyn was a joy to work with and she made my wedding dreams come true! People were commenting on my flowers for days! If you’re looking for a stress free floral designer that creates magic you've found the one!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Chandra · Married on 08/18/2018

Eve Floral was beyond amazing to work with! If your looking for magnificent floral arrangements, top notch customer service, and someone who is going to help make your dreams a reality - then look no further. I'm still dreaming of my bridal bouquet a month later!

Sent on 09/06/2018

JScot · Married on 07/28/2018

As a professional event planner, having a diverse and worldwide experience, I strongly encourage my clients to select professional and talented vendors that execute well. In addition, it's important that the florist/designer be open to trying new ideas, provide creative solutions, and be willing to 'play team' with the entire list of vendors. Evelyn from Eve Floral Co. did all of those things plus more. It was a great experience to work with her on this stunning event. JScot Reid, Event Planner

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Eve Floral Co. 20
    Eve Floral Co. 21
    Eve Floral Co. 22

Sally · Married on 07/12/2018

Amazing Flowers for the Rehersal Dinner!! Very professional and easy to work with to create the perfect atmosphere! Creative ideals and beautiful results!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Eve Floral Co. 23
    Eve Floral Co. 24
    Eve Floral Co. 25

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

I would use Eve Floral Co. again and again. Evelyn was incredible to work with, taking our floral vision and bringing it to life. Her creativity, passion for small business, and care that she invests into each bride and couple goes unmatched. By the end of the planning you feel like you have a new friend. Evelyn has a true gift and talent that she shares readily; collaboration has never been more fun or full of inspiration.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/09/2018

Evelyn did an amazing job of helping to coordinate our floral arrangements for my Labor Day Weekend wedding. We booked her over a year prior to the date, and ever since we first spoke, I loved her warm personality and attentiveness to all of our thoughts and ideas. Up until the date of the event, Evelyn checked in with us frequently and was so flexible with any new requests or changes we wanted made. The floral for the day of truly just helped everything come together and the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Her designs and visions are so unique and I could not have been happier with how our venue hall turned out. I will be sure to recommend Eve Floral to anyone is looking for a wonderful florist.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Lauri · Married on 06/09/2018

Evelyn was amazing to work with and her creativity and willingness to go the extra mile ensured the perfect wedding look on my daughters special day. I would use her again and again !!! Loved everything !!!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Eve Floral Co. 26
    Eve Floral Co. 27
    Eve Floral Co. 28
    Eve Floral Co. 29

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Evelyn was an absolute dream to work with. She truly took the time to understand my vision and exactly what I wanted. I could not have been more in love with the flowers at our wedding. Our guests raved about everything from the ceremony flowers to the table arrangements (they said they looked magical!). Choosing Eve Floral Co. was one of the best decisions we made with planning our wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Clare · Married on 06/01/2018

Evelyn did an absolutely fabulous job helping me plan and create a stunning floral design for our Pride event at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park! She was kind and incredibly responsive and bought the most beautiful vases for us!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Eve Floral Co. 30
    Eve Floral Co. 31

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Evelyn was an absolute dream!! From beginning to end, she was always quick to reply to any questions. She was able to fully understanding my vision and bring it to life. The ceremony design, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, EVERYTHING was stunning and I could not have imagined anything better. If you want amazing flowers for your wedding, Eve Floral Co is the way to go.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Eve Floral Co. 32
    Eve Floral Co. 33
    Eve Floral Co. 34
    Eve Floral Co. 35
    Eve Floral Co. 36
    Eve Floral Co. 37

Amy · Married on 05/25/2018

Evelyn was such a pleasure to work with and very creative, accommodating and patient with me and my daughter. The flowers were just beautiful and she added some lovely, personal touches, as well. Love this business and Evelyn is amazing!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kate · Married on 05/22/2018

Everytime I have used Eve Floral Co. I have been blown away by the floral arrangements. Each one is unique, special and we have received so many compliments. Could not recommend Eve Floral Co. more. Evelyn is now the only florist we use!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Summer · Married on 05/05/2018

Evelyn was absolutely wondeful from planning to execution. She made sure to find out exactly what I wanted and what would look best. She was interested in my dress, the color palette of the wedding and the theme of the reception. The flowers were delivered easily right to where we were getting ready the day of at the exact time we chose. She captured my vision and everyone was talking about how beautiful the flowers were and how well they represented me.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Eve Floral Co. 38
    Eve Floral Co. 39

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing - doesn't even cover how we felt about Evelyn's work on our wedding florals and decor. She went above and beyond the call of duty to create us some fantastic and gorgeous custom pieces!!! Evelyn is creative, professional, and became a personal friend throughout the process. She was very responsive to all communication and gave us a lot of individual attention. We were blown away when we walked into our reception space - we could not believe how much work she put into making it so unique and beautiful with lots of our favorite personal touches. We would recommend her to all a hundred times over!!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Eve Floral Co. 40
    Eve Floral Co. 41
    Eve Floral Co. 42
    Eve Floral Co. 43
    Eve Floral Co. 44
    Eve Floral Co. 45

Casey · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly reccomend Evelyn! I put a lot in her hands when it came to flowers and colors and sh
    e did a fanatasic job! On the day of she was there willing to do anything that need to be done even right up to the time I walked down the aisle she was right there to make sure that my bouquet looked perfect!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Eve Floral Co. 46
    Eve Floral Co. 47

Aana · Married on 12/29/2017

Our day would not have been complete without Evelyn’s vision. She totally transformed the space and made us feel so special and taken care of. Her floral vision- is to die for. We had a meeting to discuss our vision for the wedding and she did all the rest. It was more beautiful than we could have imagined. If you’re getting married in Cincinnati (or beyond for that matter) contact Eve Floral Co. she is the best.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Karen · Married on 10/21/2017

Evelyn’s color and flower choices were exquisite. She created designs that reflected the ambiance we wanted our guests to experience. The florals were so unique. I highly recommend Eve Florals for any event

Sent on 10/23/2017