40 Reviews for Eve Floral Co.

User Photos
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
40 Eve Floral Co. Reviews

As a professional event planner, having a diverse and worldwide experience, I strongly encourage my clients to select professional and talented vendors that execute well. In addition, it's important that the florist/designer be open to trying new ideas, provide creative solutions, and be willing to 'play team' with the entire list of vendors. Evelyn from Eve Floral Co. did all of those things plus more. It was a great experience to work with her on this stunning event. JScot Reid, Event Planner

Profile Picture JScot, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evelyn was highly professional and accommodating. She asks all the right questions (I knew very little about flowers, but she led me in the right direction) and her floral arrangements were so beautiful! Her services aren't cheap, but you get what you pay for: top quality.

Profile Picture ILJ, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would use Eve Floral Co. again and again. Evelyn was incredible to work with, taking our floral vision and bringing it to life. Her creativity, passion for small business, and care that she invests into each bride and couple goes unmatched. By the end of the planning you feel like you have a new friend. Evelyn has a true gift and talent that she shares readily; collaboration has never been more fun or full of inspiration.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Evelyn was amazing to work with and her creativity and willingness to go the extra mile ensured the perfect wedding look on my daughters special day. I would use her again and again !!! Loved everything !!!

Profile Picture Lauri, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evelyn is amazing! She made my dream wedding come true and helped me with every step along the way.

Profile Picture Morgan , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evelyn did an absolutely fabulous job helping me plan and create a stunning floral design for our Pride event at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park! She was kind and incredibly responsive and bought the most beautiful vases for us!

Profile Picture Clare, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Evelyn was an absolute dream!! From beginning to end, she was always quick to reply to any questions. She was able to fully understanding my vision and bring it to life. The ceremony design, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, EVERYTHING was stunning and I could not have imagined anything better. If you want amazing flowers for your wedding, Eve Floral Co is the way to go.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evelyn was such a pleasure to work with and very creative, accommodating and patient with me and my daughter. The flowers were just beautiful and she added some lovely, personal touches, as well. Love this business and Evelyn is amazing!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everytime I have used Eve Floral Co. I have been blown away by the floral arrangements. Each one is unique, special and we have received so many compliments. Could not recommend Eve Floral Co. more. Evelyn is now the only florist we use!!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evelyn was absolutely wondeful from planning to execution. She made sure to find out exactly what I wanted and what would look best. She was interested in my dress, the color palette of the wedding and the theme of the reception. The flowers were delivered easily right to where we were getting ready the day of at the exact time we chose. She captured my vision and everyone was talking about how beautiful the flowers were and how well they represented me.

Profile Picture Summer, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing - doesn't even cover how we felt about Evelyn's work on our wedding florals and decor. She went above and beyond the call of duty to create us some fantastic and gorgeous custom pieces!!! Evelyn is creative, professional, and became a personal friend throughout the process. She was very responsive to all communication and gave us a lot of individual attention. We were blown away when we walked into our reception space - we could not believe how much work she put into making it so unique and beautiful with lots of our favorite personal touches. We would recommend her to all a hundred times over!!

Photo for Eve Floral Co. Review - My bridal bouquet
Photo for Eve Floral Co. Review - Head sweetheart table with custom signage
Photo for Eve Floral Co. Review - Gorgeous centerpieces
Photo for Eve Floral Co. Review - Custom greenery for seating chart
Photo for Eve Floral Co. Review - floral backdrop for photo booth- all the heart eyes
Photo for Eve Floral Co. Review - beautiful table arrangements
Profile Picture Brittany, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Highly reccomend Evelyn! I put a lot in her hands when it came to flowers and colors and sh
e did a fanatasic job! On the day of she was there willing to do anything that need to be done even right up to the time I walked down the aisle she was right there to make sure that my bouquet looked perfect!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our day would not have been complete without Evelyn’s vision. She totally transformed the space and made us feel so special and taken care of. Her floral vision- is to die for. We had a meeting to discuss our vision for the wedding and she did all the rest. It was more beautiful than we could have imagined. If you’re getting married in Cincinnati (or beyond for that matter) contact Eve Floral Co. she is the best.

Profile Picture Aana , 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Evelyn’s color and flower choices were exquisite. She created designs that reflected the ambiance we wanted our guests to experience. The florals were so unique. I highly recommend Eve Florals for any event

Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Evelyn was truly such a joy to work with throughout the entire process. After finding her online, it seemed like fate because I had pinned some of her work on pinterest not even realizing it until we spoke on the phone. I was planning a wedding from another city, so choosing my vendors was a little tricky and I had to go off my gut. We talked for over an hour about what I envisioned, color scheme and just got to know each other as well and I had already made up my mind that she was the one! She was so pleasant and kind--I honestly want to move back to Cincinnati and be her friend--that's how great she is! I let her have a lot of creative freedom because a) she is the professional and knows what looks good and b) I just knew she would knock it out of the park. Come wedding day when she delivered the bouquets I was floored at how amazing they looked! And right before the cocktail hour was over and everyone went into the reception area that Evelyn decorated, my planner had me go see it before everyone else. I was speechless! I ruly had no words to describe the sheer beauty she had created. It was everything I could have dreamed of and more! On top of that, Evelyn was so flexible about letting my mom's friends take home the centerpieces as long as my mom agreed to return everything. So thoughtful and accommodating! Evelyn is truly the best--she customizes everything to your vision, uses locally sourced flowers, is very budget conscious. All around I could not have asked for a better florist!

Profile Picture Gina , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers made everything feel magical! They were above my expectations and I really feel like Evelyn understood the look we were going for! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Blake , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evelyn was amazing to work with!! I was in awe with the way all the florals turned out and she was extremely easy to work with throughout the process and all of my changes I kept making!! I would highly recommend her for anyone's wedding!!

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Evelyn was a dream to work with! From our first meeting, she knew my vision, and she was willing to work with me to keep the arrangements within my budget. We actually had 2 tables added to our reception at the last minute (a week before the wedding), and she was able to accommodate with no questions asked! I loved my bouquet so much that I'm currently in the process of drying them. Our guests loved the floral centerpieces and kept talking about them! Thank you so much, Evelyn for everything! Best of luck with your business! You are destined for greatness and success here in Cincy! :D

Profile Picture Christine, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eve Floral Co. came through when I had another florist cancel! I had originally selected a florist in NKY, so they would be closer to my venue. I am so happy I ended up with Eve Floral Co.! They came through and created the most beautiful bouquets and decor ever! They took my vision and made it reality. I would highly recommend them to any bride or individual in need of high quality and beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evelyn was an absolute JOY to work with! Her creativity was unmatched-- she exceeded my expectations and truly made our wedding feel like a fairytale!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely loved working with Evelyn for our wedding! She took the time to meet with us and get a good understanding of our style, budget, venue and needs, and she was very easy to communicate with before our celebration. The bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces were exactly what we wanted, incorporating the colors, seasonal flowers and bohemian flair I had hoped for. We received so many compliments! I would highly recommend working with Eve Floral Co. to add creativity and unique style to your special day.

Profile Picture Gretchen , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Evelyn is a dream vendor. Her kind personality shines through her care of florals. She was always very easy to get a hold of and had great recommendations for peak Floral times, color pallets and attention to detail. My rustic wedding was complete with her beautiful bouquets and corsages. The flowers held up quite well and are still very fragrant!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evelyn was WONDERFUL to work with for our special day. She's very comfortable and easy to be around, and was very responsive to my questions, thoughts, etc. There was a terrible storm the morning of our outdoor wedding, and she showed up with a shrug and a smile and MADE IT HAPPEN. I wish I could post photos on this review site. Everyone remarked that the scene looked like something out of a magazine, and I wholeheartedly agree. Thank you, Evelyn!

Profile Picture Tess, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Evelyn is an absolute joy to work with. Her sense of humor and kindness made her so easy and fun to work with. She advocated for setting up things the way she knew I wanted on my wedding day and that meant the world to us. The flowers were EXACTLY as I had imagined them, she's incredible. Would absolutely hire her again!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Oh my gosh! I could not have better things to say about Evelyn. Her style is so unique and true to who she is. She really stands out to me as being a florist unlike any other. I knew I had to have her for my wedding. She understood my vision from the very beginning and worked with me to stay within budget. She was extremely knowledgeable, professional and had so much fun working with her. I knew my flowers would be beautiful, but Evelyn truly knocked it out of the park. Everything from the lush centerpieces, to my absolutely beautiful bouquet, everything was just perfect. I received compliments all day on how gorgeous all of the flowers were. I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/15/16, 1 Review