Encino, CA 91316 Map · Phone number

About evangeline lane photography

Me: I'm a hopeless romantic, a perpetual daydreamer, and always game for a spontaneous adventure. I shy away from traditional wedding photography and instead capture the day naturally so it is unique and special to each individual client. My photographs are romantic, at times whimsical, but always timeless. I like to find the magic in the mundane, as it's the every day moments that make life special. I like to have fun and laugh till it hurts…I really really love my work and most of my clients end up being my good friends.

You: You are the type who wants to relax on your wedding day and dance your ass off and have the best time ever. You are hopelessly and unequivocally head-over-heels in love and cannot wait for the day you marry your partner.

My goal: For you to think of me as your good friend, someone who's in your corner and has your back - who helps you laugh and relax and look your best. After the day has past, I want you to swoon over your images and walk away as happy and jubulient as you were on your wedding day.

Follow evangeline lane photography on

evangeline lane 1 of 11
688e3f718fe7860d evangeline lane apw 1 of 1 4
evangeline lane 1 of 1 5

21 Reviews for evangeline lane photography

Nia · Married on 05/28/2017

The best wedding-related decision I made was to marry my husband. The second was to hire Evangeline and Evan as our wedding day photographers. I won't go on and on about their impeccable talent or rad aesthetic, since you can go on their website and quite literally see for yourself. But I will tell you that their communication, professionalism, preparedness, and personality are all as incredible as the final photos you will receive. I can tell you that I loved every one of the 500+ photos they sent us, because they did so much more than just capture the sequence of events...they captured emotion, honesty, and connection. If they are available on your wedding date, book them quickly!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/19/2016

Evangeline and her husband, Evan, are wonderfully talented photographers! Throughout the planning process, my husband and I felt very confident that they would deliver both beautiful pictures and a comfortable day-of experience, and they definitely did! I particularly love Evangeline's post processing style - our photos are as close to timeless as they can get, and we will cherish them for the decades to come.

Sent on 02/14/2017

S · Married on 08/14/2016

Evangeline did engagement photos for us. She was amazing to work with from start to finish! She was flexible, enthusiastic, and fun to be around. Best of all, the photos she took turned out beyond my wildest dreams. She captured our personalities, put us at ease, and made us look like the best versions of ourselves. I've never felt very photogenic, but Evangeline's photos make me feel beautiful. Thank you so much Evangeline!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

evangeline lane photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs