Baytown, Baytown, TX 77048 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Evangeline Event Designs

Evangeline Event Designs is a wedding décor rental & design company located in Houston, Texas that provides a wide array of wedding rentals and floral arrangements. From beautiful, custom table linens and chair covers to chairs, table centerpieces and décor, they offer an ever-growing and affordable inventory of quality wedding items to fit every theme. No matter your budget, Evangeline Event Designs can provide the perfect, completely-customized package to take your event from ordinary to extraordinary. Our goal is to turn your dream event into reality!

Created with the intent to assist clients in their quest to make their wedding day vision a reality, Evangeline Event Designs provides wedding rentals, table centerpieces, florals and décor for weddings and other special occasions. Their friendly and helpful event consultants will help you choose items that will beautifully complement both your theme and wedding budget. Event services offered include the following:

• Event Design

Evangeline Event Designs 2
Evangeline Event Designs 3

Hannah Villarreal · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Planner

I absolutely loved having Evie as my wedding planner. She literally made me dreams become a reality with all the ideas I gave her. She definitely made my special day so perfect!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Berenice · Married on 10/06/2018

Evie was great getting everything ready for my parents 50th anniversary, I had a lot of last minute add ons and she managed to get everything on time for the big day.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Evangeline Event Designs 4
  • Y

Yazmin Sittner · Married on 08/18/2018

Probably the best Houston Event designer! She’s excellent.

Loved everything about Evangeline event designs. From the first meeting I knew I could count on Evie for everything and anything I needed. She made the whole design process easy breezy. She was always a call or text away. Her designs are beautiful and her ideas are incredible. I will always seek her designs for the rest of my life! 100% recommended!

Sent on 10/19/2018