euro delights bakery

San Jose, CA View map

What types of desserts do you provide?

Croquembouche

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Cat Married on 09/19/2015
    Quynh Ngo walked me through designing my wedding cake from start to finish, and I couldn't be happier with the experience! My mother and I have very different tastes, so I knew that finding a cake that we would both enjoy would be no small task!

With the groom, the father and mother of the groom, my parents, and my aunt and uncle all in tow, I met Quynh at Euro Delight Bakery for our cake tasting. She had a variety of flavors, both traditional and contemporary, available for us. We all appreciated that the cake was not overly sweet, and the flavors were nuanced and not overpowering. We decided on chocolate/raspberry and lichi/strawberry.

After a short consultation with the groom and myself about what we liked in cake design, Quynh walked us through a variety of designs. They ranged from modern and minimal to more outlandish and whimsical designs. My (now) husband and I both preferred minimal, so we talked about our options. We decided to go with actual flowers and succulents to match my bouquet. We were given the option to provide the flowers to the bakery, but it was worth it to us to have Quynh do the legwork on getting the actual flowers to arrange on the cake.

On the day of, everything went off without a hitch. The cake delivery was a breeze. The groom and I had concerns about picking just the right flavors to suit the palettes of our Asian and Caucasian guests, but everyone loved the cake! After the service I received, I would definitely recommend Euro Delight Bakery.
    Kimberly Married on 10/02/2010
    4-Tiers with 2 flavors was amazing. Not so sweet but not so dry. Everyone enjoyed the cake. Quynh did a great job.
  • User2569898 2+ years ago
    We got married early in 2016 and had 200 people at the wedding. Everything adds up and finding an affordable wedding cake was proofing difficult. I thought I could only afford a small cake to display and the rest in sheet cakes for my guest with my budget. But I was able to get a 4 tier cake at EuroDelight that fit our budget! If you want light and creamy cake that is also beautiful you should pick EuroDelight. The only negative, is that the shop isn't the prettiest and communications isn't the fastest. But once I schedule a meet up and showed her what I wanted. I had no issue with delivery and the cake was exactly we wanted. The guest all commented on how good the cake is. My mother made sure to save me a piece because she said it was so good that I had to eat it. And it was just as good as when I did the cake tasting.

1816 tully rd. San Jose, 95122
Location of (euro delights bakery)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding