Sweet Passions Bakery

1512 Alum Rock Ave 20700 Stevens Creek Blvd., San Jose, CA 95116 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Passions Bakery

Sweet Passions Bakery - Creating beautiful cakes for all types of events. From Quinceaneras to Weddings as well as other types. Request a quote for a custom design today!
Follow Sweet Passions Bakery on

GroomsCake
sweet passions bakery

8 Reviews for Sweet Passions Bakery

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Such a fun process! Everyone recommended us to this place! And I'm so happy that they did! We went in, tasted the cake and it was so good! We literally wanted all of them. I gave them a photo of the Pinterest inspired one that I found and they were right on the money! It was perfect!!!!!! DefInitely recommend, they were super affordable and professional!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Where to start with sweet passions bakery? Everyone loved our wedding cake! We wanted to make sure that our wedding cake was memorable and sweet passions bakery delivered! We had a white cake with guava, marble cake with kalua cream, and lemon poppyseed with lemon curd. It was a huge hit! I didn't even get to taste the marble cake because it was gone before I had a chance to sit down. All the flavones were good, but I heard from my guests that everyone was clamoring for the marble cake with kalua cream. Dilanthi, the owner, was amazing and extremely easy to work with. I think my entire family will be getting cake from sweet passions from now on.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Joy and Stephen · Married on 11/05/2011

At first I was a little hesitant in choosing this bakery based on some of the yelp reviews. But I decided to set up a cake tasting anyways. Lydia was very friendly when we first met and even allowed me to set up a 2nd tasting with the groom since he lived out of state. Both times the cakes were delicious.

Their cakes are huge. We needed a cake big enough to serve 120 people but she said with a sweet passions cake, we would only need a cake good for 60. Excellent value! It was like paying half price for our wedding cake. The only thing is they do not work with fondant or butter cream. Which was quite ok with us since we just wanted a simple design for our cake anyways. Whip cream frosting actually turned out better since it was not as sweet. The banana cake was to die for- very moist and flavorful! We received several compliments on how good the cake tasted.

We ended up having lots of leftover cake since it was big as they promised. Turned out well. I ended up eating cake for the next 3 days... That's how yummy it was! They also give you a complimentary anniversary cake so that you don't have to save and freeze the top tier of your wedding cake.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Sweet Passions Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 1512 Alum Rock Ave, 20700 Stevens Creek Blvd. San Jose, 95116 See on map
    4082499597 (Other Phone Number)
    Alum Rock Tuesday-Friday 10 AM - 2 PM Saturday 10 AM - 1 PM Sunday 12 Noon - 1 PM Cupertino Mon-Sat 11 AM- 7PM Sun 12 PM- 5PM