Eugene Kim Photography

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
   1 review
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Eugene Kim Photography is a Las Vegas based Destination Wedding Photography company.
Even though I, Eugene Kim, hire assistants and have a few 2nd photographers and videographers work closely, I am the one who responds to your inquiry, plan the wedding with you, photograph the wedding, edit and deliver the photos.
So what I am saying is I am in this wedding planning and photographing journey with all of you, paying attention to all the details.

I began the journey of photography as a hobby when I was little and loved photographing landscapes. Even to this day, I like spending time going out to the nature photographing how light falls on leaves, on mountains and reflects off from streams as well as capturing lights from far far away (astrophotography: taking photos of stars) Only when I met my wife, I got serious with portraits. As a result, my work is a combination of the two. Oh, and I loved the journey that I have been taking photographing couples. I laughed and teared up with my couples and always have tried to learn to capture those moments.

At Eugene Kim Photography, we value your experience. I say we because all the people I hire to work together will share the value of the company. I believe in good communication, so we will meet at least a couple of times and communicate in a way you like to constantly go over things (I know things do change, it's just the nature of weddings) and overtime not only we become good friends but also get to know your story which will translate into good photos.

Thanks for taking your time to read this long introduction and viewing my photos. If you have any questions, please let me know, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Deals

Eugene Kim Photography 1
Discount

We understand this pandemic was full of uncertainty and so we would like to reward your bravery and still getting important things in life done. ie. engagement and planning future

For all the weddings in 2021, we will be offering 10% discounts from the full price and that could be more than $1,000 for some

*Fine Prints: Your Wedding Date just has to be in 2021 & No Other Restrictions

10845 Griffith Peak Dr #2 Las Vegas, NV, 89135
415-936-0200
Location of (Eugene Kim Photography)

Eugene Kim Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eugene Kim Photography include in the starting price?

Eugene Kim Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Eugene Kim Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Eugene Kim Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Eugene Kim Photography offer?

Eugene Kim Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Eugene Kim Photography offer?

Eugene Kim Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Eugene Kim Photography offer for wedding events?

Eugene Kim Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Eugene Kim Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eugene Kim Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Eugene Kim Photography offer?

Eugene Kim Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding