ESU EVENTS - Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited

ESU EVENTS - Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

96 Reviews for ESU EVENTS - Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited

Do-Not-Play List (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)

Rob and his team at ESU Events were AMAZING!!! You cannot go wrong hiring them! Our wedding was on 6/30/2018 at Mulino's at Lake Isle and they really did an incredible job! Our introductions, first dance, speeches, cake cutting, etc. went flawlessly. Rob was our MC and his energy level was insane! He had everyone up on the dance floor all night!!! Rob really listened to everything I wanted in each meeting we had and the DJ played all the right music, and even created a special mix for my Father/Daughter Dance! We also used ESU for the Entourage Photo Booth which holds up to 10 people. All the guests had so much fun going in and using the props to take photos. I can't thank Rob and ESU Events enough for the amazing job they did at my wedding!! It was so much fun and I wish we could do it all again!!!

Profile Picture Lana, 6/30/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth

My fiancé and I were recommended to rob for our wedding for June 2018. So far, Rob has exceeded our expectations and he is very professional with a great personality. Not only are we excited for his Crue to DJ our wedding but have also gained a lifelong friend. I would highly recommend esu events to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Mike , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rob from ESU events is amazing! Our wedding will be in June of 2018 but we have already created a great friendship with him. When we went to our venue to go over the layout , he even took us out to dinner at his family's restaurant in the Bronx, Louis Seafood! His business is a one stop shop kind of place. We were unsure about a photographer & videographer so we went with Robs recommendation which has been great! We just did our engagement photos! I highly recommend this very professional businessman!

Profile Picture Helen, 6/16/18, 1 Review