Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

95 Reviews for ESU EVENTS - Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited

Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
91 ESU EVENTS - Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited Reviews

My fiancé and I were recommended to rob for our wedding for June 2018. So far, Rob has exceeded our expectations and he is very professional with a great personality. Not only are we excited for his Crue to DJ our wedding but have also gained a lifelong friend. I would highly recommend esu events to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Mike , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rob from ESU events is amazing! Our wedding will be in June of 2018 but we have already created a great friendship with him. When we went to our venue to go over the layout , he even took us out to dinner at his family's restaurant in the Bronx, Louis Seafood! His business is a one stop shop kind of place. We were unsure about a photographer & videographer so we went with Robs recommendation which has been great! We just did our engagement photos! I highly recommend this very professional businessman!

Profile Picture Helen, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We will be using ESU for my daugthers upcoming Sweet 16 and Rob has been nothing but accommodating and informative on all our needs. My daughter was so impressed with his performance at her schools prom she knew right then she wanted to have them at her own party. Perfect choice for any occasion.

Profile Picture Frances, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We absolutely loved Vinny and Scott. They work so well together and they did an amazing job making sure everything went perfectly on the day. As soon as we sat down with them I knew they were going to be the perfect fit for us. They are really flexible and put you at ease right away. They were very accommodating with appointments and flexible with any special requests we had. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

ESU DJ's are the way to go. They are amazing. Rob and his crew are professional beyond words. Excellent Music ...excellent MC's. They get the crowd MOVING. We had a day wedding and everyone was on their feet.

We cannot say enough about how amazing they were. My guests were in love. They did not want the party to end.

Get ESU to your wedding, they are the best.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Extremely accommodating, professional, and attentive. ESU ensured everyone had a great evening. I would strongly suggest ESU to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

ESU is beyond comparison...definitely the best DJ and entertainment around. Rob and his team are amazing. They are professional and energetic...they know how to get the party going. They played music for everyone at the party from the latest hits to the old Italian classics.

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Rob and the team turned our wedding into an epic party. They read the crowd, new what to adjust when and really kept the night going. They played exactly what we wanted them to, didn't play what we didn't want them to, and really got to know us as a couple before the wedding. Rave reviews from guests at our wedding and I couldn't ask for a better night of entertainment. We are REALLY happy with them.

Profile Picture Dave, 10/8/17, 1 Review

Rob and his team at ESU are amazing!!! The ESU team is the most friendly and professional entertainment company. My sister used ESU for her wedding and they made the night absolutely magical. I had no doubt I would use this company for my wedding. From day one, Rob was responsive and available to answer all my questions and emails. He listened to all our ideas for the wedding and provided the most personalized and professional services on the big day. In addition, the ESU website was easy to navigate for songs lists, scheduling speeches, listing for special dances, lighting options ect...

ESU did an especially amazing job of integrating our "must plays" with their own picks, which kept our guests partying all night! My friends and family complimented me throughout the night on the entertainment services. After the wedding, I have family as far as Philadelphia who plan to ESU at their events due to their high quality work. The night was perfect thanks to ESU! Use this DJ!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
4.3

Great experience with Rob and crew. Our guests cannot stop talking about the saxophone infusion- so different and we loved the live music aspect! The live jazz band at cocktail hour was also amazing. DJ Scott mixed us an amazing first dance song- exactly what we asked for. Thanks for all the hard work and for the music for a great party!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews

EDU went above and beyond in providing me with an outstanding experience!! He did an Amazing lighting for my daughter's Sweet 16.
The Music and dancing staff kept us all on the dance floor for the length of our party!! Hands down very professional and great keeping everyone entertained. Thanks, The Bishkoff Family

Profile Picture Lucia, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

So, I was a bridesmaid in a wedding on Oct 14,2016 between two awesome people (Ryan and Teresa) and Rob was working THIS AMAZING wedding. I must say he definitely had loads of energy, gave a great vibe and kept that dance floor packed all night. My finance and I enjoyed ourselves so much we decided that we too would be going with Rob and his crew for our wedding!! I would highly recommend Rob and crew as they are great to work with professional, and know how to get the party started. Jack and I can't wait for Rob to work witih us for our wedding!!!! 9.8.17 WOOHOO!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/7/17, 2 Reviews

We hired ESU for our wedding back in 2005 and it was the best day of my life. My 74 year old grandmother was up dancing the whole time and told me how great the DJ was. When my parents were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary, I didn't look anywhere else. Rob and the staff at ESU were just as great as they were 12 years ago. They know how to entertain the crowd that is before them. They get people up out of their seats and everyone has a great time. My parents had an amazing party and we couldn't have been happier. My now 85 year old grandmother had a great time and told me how great the DJ was again!

Photo
Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/20/17, 1 Review

Rob and ESU events were nothing short of amazing! From when my husband and I got engaged we knew immediately we wanted our dear friend Rob, running the show! In the months leading up to the big day we met to discuss ways to make our wedding one of a kind. Rob and Jason listened to our ideas and gave us ideas that blew us away! From a gobo light of our soon to be last name “Finelli” on the entire back wall, to staging set up that would allow my husband and I to dance together but also have moments on our own, to the best way to fit our procrussionist, and props that everyone would love... they covered it all!! We had glasses with fireworks on it for our 4th of July weekend wedding, foam sticks with our hashtag, photo strips for our photo booth, and the best of all a CO2 gun that allowed the bride to steal even more of the show! Needless to stay our wedding was one for the books! We’ve been to others since and people are still saying nothing can top yours! It feels great to know we went with the best, and got the best, on the best day of our lives!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

ESU is top quality! Rob and his team were truly a pleasure to work with while planning my wedding. He is knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to picking music. They had the crowd was dancing all night long and people are still talking about how great the music was! Thanks Rob!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ESU Events is top quality! Rob and his team were truly a pleasure to work with while planning my wedding. He is knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to picking music. They had the crowd was dancing all night long and people are still talking about how great the music was! Thanks Rob!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 1 Review

We have hired ESU for both our entertainment and photography for our wedding day in November. Last weekend we had our engagement photo shoot done...... it was by far the best experience overall!!! The photographer Pete and his assistant were so awesome at making us enjoy every second of this special day. Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking!!!!! I truly can't wait to have the 2nd & 3rd biggest parts of our day run by ESU (obv the marriage is #1 ). Every bit of working with Rob and his staff has been such a pleasure!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/26/16, 1 Review

Rob Moschetta and crew are absolutely remarkable! From the very first meeting, they make you feel like family. They walk you through the whole wedding planning process step by step. With Rob, you have access to a whole team of professionals: invites, photo, and video. Rob also offers an extensive list of additional features such as photo booths and musicians, lights and props. He makes every detail personal to you and your fiancé. They are so knowledgeable and well versed in weddings that they can help in every aspect and answer all your questions. My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rob personally work our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! His music playlist was both personal to us but also inviting to all the guests. The dance floor was constantly packed with people having an amazing time! The amount of energy Rob's crew brought to the night was awesome! They make sure to run the event exactly as you always envisioned. We could not be happier with their work. Our wedding night was awesome because of the tone set by ESU. I highly recommend them for your wedding! They are incredible! Rob Moschetta is a true professional and a dynamic MC and DJ!

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/14/16, 1 Review

AMAZING, AWESOME, VIBRANT, ENERGETIC FUN FUN FUN.... those are just a few of the words to describe this crew. They have my guests raving about our wedding complementing on how we had the best wedding and it's all due in part to ESU djs. What they brought to the wedding was unheard of to many of my guests. Percussion and saxophone fusion with dance music and just high energy at all times!! I danced the entire night away and so did all of my guests so much so that all the lights were turned on at the end of the night and the dance floor was still raving! Rob and his crew are so fun to work with and they truly listen to what their clients need, which to me is golden!!! I will recommend to everyone I know and continue to use for all the future events that we will have down the road. ESU truly made our night unforgettable!

Profile Picture Darlene, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

We cannot say enough good things about Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited. We are so happy we chose to work with them for our wedding. Rob Moschetta and his crew went above and beyond for us. All of our guests could not stop raving about the entertainment! People kept coming up to us that night and still now about how much fun our wedding was. The booking/planning process was beyond easy, we barely even had to think about anything and Rob took care of it all and it came out better than what we could’ve imagined. Along with Rob, we also have to thank his other DJs, DJ Franco Finelli and Scott Vigliotti, for their awesome work. Rob also got us our photo booth, thank you to Brian & Kyle, which was just perfect. And last but certainly not least, we want to thank the amazing percussionist, Howie Bongo. He was so entertaining and beyond talented! People could not stop talking about how much fun the drums were and they loved that the guests could get up there too. We are so thankful for Rob and his crew for helping make our wedding the best day ever! We will be recommending them to anyone who is planning their wedding. Thank you so much for helping make our day as special as it was!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My wife & I couldn't be happier with Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited. When it came down to it there definitely wasn't another option. Rob "Mush" Moschetta kept the crowd going throughout the night. My family & friends are still talking about what him & his crew brought to the wedding. The pre-wedding process so simple & was the least of our worries. DJ Franco Finelli and Scott Vigliotti were on point from start to finish. Rob also recommended for us to use the photo booth we chose, thank you to Brian & Kyle. The scrapbook that was created is just another great memory that ESU helped to provide. Not to say someone stole part of the show but the super talented percussionist Howie Bongo was very close. Again from start to finish his drumming was top notch. Also allowing not only my wife & I but also other guests to show off our (or lack their of) drumming skills was awesome. I can keep writing about how great using ESU was but I suggest that you just experience it for yourself. The reviews don't lie, this company & people associated with it are the real deal.

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rob and ESU Events were awesome!

They had our guests on the dance floor all night long. Rob has an energy like no other. A crowd pleaser and motivator without doubt! He had every song play on cue, from our entrance songs to the dedication song for the groom's father. We are also glad we took his advice and got a photo booth. It was a hit all night! We had a few kids at the wedding from our immediate family and the photo booth kept them busy.

Rob is definitely a seasoned vet in this area. We didn't have to worry about anything!

Our wedding was perfect! This of course with the addition of Rob and ESU Events!

Isaac and Betsy

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews

Rob and ESU events were awesome!

Rob is definitely a vet in this area. We didn't have to worry about anything!

Our wedding was perfect! This of course with the addition of Rob and ESU events!

Isaac

Profile Picture Isaac, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews

I cannot express how happy I am that we chose to work with Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited for our wedding. From the planning stages to the last song that played at our reception, it was a complete pleasure to work with the ESU staff. MC Vinny and DJ Scott did an amazing job throughout the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception. From the minute the reception started, everyone was on the dance floor. The videographers were very attentive and the photo booth was a hit! We even left with a scrapbook that the photo booth attendants put together for us throughout the night. What a great keepsake! There was great communication between the ESU staff and the venue to make the day and night perfect for us and worry free. Thank you Rob, Vinny, Scott, and all of the ESU staff that made our wedding completely amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews

My bride and I were totally happy with the job that the ESU staff did at our wedding. MC Vinny and DJ Scott were simply amazing throughout the ceremony. They played a huge role in our wedding running smoothly and in everyone having the best time ever! The photobooth was a HUGE hit! Everyone had so much fun taking silly photos with the various props, and we even left with a photo scrapbook that the attendants put together for us. Definitely a keepsake that will make us laugh and smile for years to come. Thank you Rob, Vinny, Scott, and all of the ESU staff that helped make our wedding simply perfect!

Profile Picture Victor, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews