Columbus, Indiana, Columbus, IN 472 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Estelle Events

Based in Indiana, Estelle Events offers full and partial coordination assistance for couples planning a US destination wedding. This professional planner strives to produce elaborate celebrations at an affordable price. Owner Ellen aims to connect with each client on a personal level to help ensure that their wedding/elopement aligns with their unique vision.

Soon-to-be-weds are free to choose exactly how hands-on they want to be in the leadup to their milestone occasions. The passionate planner at Estelle Events offers two distinct packages to suit different needs and budgets.

Full Service Planning:

• Full Design Consultation, Coordination and execution
  • Design board creation
  • Location and Vendor search and coordination
  • Vendor Meetings
  • Guest Accommodation search (Hotel, ticket, etc.)
  • Ceremony and Reception Design/Layout

• Ceremony and Reception Layout assistance
  • Ceremony and Reception Setup/Teardown
  • Day-of Management and Liaison
  • Virtual Meetings
  • Can Add on Our Al-A-Carte Options (Additional Cost)!

Al-A-Carte Options:

• Additional Assistant
  • Activity suggestions/bookings for guests before or after the wedding day
  • Organizing guest Welcome bags for arrival of guests (These include information about the area, History or special events happening near the wedding/elopement location)
  • Additional visits to the location
  • Wedding Website Design
Beach Destination
9074950010193313792 o 51 1038895 160130315392320

3 Reviews for Estelle Events

Savana Banks · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Could not have been possible without her

Ellen was extremely helpful throughout the whole process of preparation for the wedding. She thought of things I didn’t and helped me implement my visions into reality. I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. She was on top of things. I am one to want things to go perfectly and I am easily disappointed because of this. However, Ellen did not disappoint at all and made sure my special day went smoothly. When I had specific requests for things, she delivered. I would 100% recommend Estelle Events for your wedding planning and coordinating needs!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Estelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day, Savana! I truly appreciate your kind words. xoxo, Ellen
  • Nathan

Nathan · Married on 09/18/2020

Best Wedding Coordinator in Town!

From my wife:

Hiring Ellen was the best choice my husband and I made for our wedding day! There are not enough words to express how much we appreciated having Ellen and Estelle Events with us during our day of wedding coordinating. Ellen was there bright and early to set up and the church and venue, with a smile on her face. She ensured that my vision became a reality! Her eye for design is something to really tap into as well. Ellen’s calming presence and professionalism is like no other. She was always available to answer my phone calls and texts. She even thought of things I would have completely missed. There was a potential for a few hiccups the day of but I never knew about them because Ellen handled them all. On top of being with us to set up, she also did an amazing job making sure and leading the charge of having the venue cleared out. I HIGHLY recommend Ellen and the Estelle events team to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator. I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else with our special day. Ellen really does feel like more than just our wedding coordinator, she is a friend of ours now. We couldn’t have done it without her. Thank you Ellen and Estelle events, we LOVE YOU!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Estelle Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Estelle Events 1
    One free add-on from al-a-carte options!

Hey Love Birds!

2020 may have been challanging in some ways, but the wedding planning doesn't have to be! Now, until the end of 2020, if you book any future available date with Estelle Events, you will get to select one free add-on from our al-a-carte options!

Whether it is a package already designed from our page or one we desgin together, you will get to pick one offering of your choice that will only add more ease and enjoyement to your special day!

Interested in learning more? Reach out here on WeddingWire or visit www.eedestionations.com and fill out the details form. Can't wait to chat with you!

• Columbus, Indiana Columbus, IN, 472 See on map
    812.592.6594 (Phone number)
    M - F: 8AM - 5PM SAT: 8AM - Noon
    Location of (Estelle Events)