5555 Morningside Dr, Houston, TX 77005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Essential Harp

Sara has 20 years of wedding experience, including the ceremonies of Miss Universe, Miss Nevada, and many Houston area brides. She has a Master's Degree and Artist Diploma in Harp Performance. Her repertoire ranges from Bach to Coldplay, and everything in between. Find out about availability and pricing now!

25 Reviews for Essential Harp

I loved Sara's performance at my wedding last week. She was the talk of the ceremony and really brought the feeling to life. We requested a "Whole New World" a song not on her list- and arranged it herself. It was truly a magical night. I would hire her again if I could! She was timely, professional, and flexible.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Kimberly · Married on 05/04/2013

This was an added treat for me from my Mom! Sara made our ceremony more beautiful and actually hearing her play was making me tear up before I walked down the aisle. Very professional too!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2013

Absolutely Amazing. Definitely set the tone for the beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 05/23/2013

• Get Married In Houston!
    Get Married In Houston! Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Sara at a couple of different weddings. She is the ultimate professional. Her music adds warm elegance to a wedding ceremony. I have found that she is easy to work with and is very attentive in regards to ceremony cues, to make the music move with the ceremony. I am always happy to see her as the musician when I arrive at a wedding, because I know she will do her part to make the ceremony flow smoothly.

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Sunnycrest Photography
    Sunnycrest Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Sara at a wedding last May and I was very impressed with her talent and professionalism. At first when I saw Sara I thought she was one of the guests, she looked very elegant but later on I realized she was the harpist. I would definitely recommend Sara to every lovely bride looking to add a special touch to their wedding, You will fall in love with her beautiful music as well as with her personality and talent. I hope to work with you again Sara. Keep up the good work! Patty http://sunnycrestphotography.com

• 5555 Morningside Dr Houston, 77005 See on map