Madison, WI 53701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Errin Hiltbrand Photography

My aim is to take the best images possible of your wedding and get them to you as soon as I can. I want to photograph every detail of your big day so you can have those memories for years to come. I offer high-resolution images as part of every package as soon as they are edited and ready to go. I want you to get the most for your money!

24 Reviews for Errin Hiltbrand Photography

Errin Hiltbrand Photography 1
Errin Hiltbrand Photography 2
Errin Hiltbrand Photography 3
Errin Hiltbrand Photography 4
Errin Hiltbrand Photography 5
Errin Hiltbrand Photography 6

Ryan Lee · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful photos that captured our day perfectly!

Errin was absolutely amazing to work with and we are in LOVE with our photos. She captured our day and our personalities perfectly! She recommended poses and made some recommendations, but mostly let us be ourselves...and it shows! Errin certainly captures all the "posed" photos, but her real gift is with candids. She has such an eye for amazing, unique shots and perspectives. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 09/02/2018

Best wedding photographer in WI / IL

I am not even exaggerating about my title. Errin is not only the sweetest person you will ever meet, but her photographs are literally art. We have so many favorite pictures that you would have to force us to at least a top 5 limit. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding,

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Errin Hiltbrand Photography 7

Emily · Married on 07/22/2018

We chose Errin as our wedding photographer and she was wonderful! I'd highly recommend her. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is also incredibly kind, understanding, and accommodating. She bared with us as we changed the amount of coverage we needed for the day, where we were getting ready, and where we wanted to take photos. She was extremely flexible. We originally decided to take photos at the UW arboretum and when we arrived on our wedding day, we were inundated with mosquitos. Errin didn't mind at all when we asked if we could leave and go to an alternate location. She was great about helping me lift and rearrange my bridal gown so it would look perfect in every picture. She even helped encourage me when I was getting tired of taking photos. We would definitely hire her again in the future- she's well worth the money!

Sent on 08/01/2018