Erin's Fine Foods

210 Sixth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Bistro To Go Catering
  • All in Good Taste Productions
  • Remo's Catering
  • Farm to Fork Caterers

4 Reviews for Erin's Fine Foods

Emily · Married on 09/28/2012

I am SO glad we chose Erin's! I had so many compliments on the food, and friends posting pictures on Facebook. Usually people only talk about the food if its bad, or they don't remember it. We are still hearing things two months later! Also, her food is so fresh the leftover froze very well, so nothing went to waste and we really got our money's worth. Erin was so approachable it felt like we were working with a close friend.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Erin's was wonderful. The food was great, and I really liked working with them. At the tasting, I got to speak to the owner/chef, the person who actually creates the food, instead of just a rep. And though I wasn't feeling well during dinner and only had a few bites of the food at the actual wedding, I did eat plenty of leftovers, and the food was still tasty two days later. And we received so many compliments! The only complaint I have is the pasta was overcooked and a bit mushy, but we had a buffet, and I know pasta is a finicky thing. But it was still delicious!

Sent on 05/20/2013
  • User2060402 · 2+ years ago

Erin's was WONDERFUL to deal with. They were quick and the food was AMAZING. We were even able to drop off our table runners earlier in the week and they set them up on the table for us. The ONLY reason I gave a 4.5 out of 5 on the quality of service was because we were told we would have a couple of appetizers set aside for the bridal party while others were enjoying the cocktail hour. We never got those appetizers, but there was a lot going on. I heard they were great. :) Erin and her team are wonderful people and they were a pleasure to work with and priced reasonably. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2013

• 210 Sixth Avenue Pittsburgh, PA, 15222 See on map
    Location of (Erin's Fine Foods)