Erin Parker Photography

Puerto Vallarta, MX View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Our lives are all collections of moments and I am a photographer because of moments. Capturing and sharing them is my joy.

My documentary approach is unobtrusive, honest and subtle. I blend in. I make my subjects feel comfortable. I watch, I wait and work hard to never miss a moment. I have an eye for the giddy tenderness that makes a wedding unique. The traditional scenes鈥攇etting ready, that kiss, the first dance鈥攂ecome exhilarating showcases for the bride and groom鈥檚 personalities.

I'm an award-winning photojournalist, trained to blend in among a crowd and expertly employ natural lighting. This is wedding photography at its best, striking the perfect balance between irreverence and professionalism that will capture bright, priceless moments for you, your family, and your friends to cherish forever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jamie
    Jamie U. Married on 03/04/2021

Truly Great Photographer!

Erin helped make our day magic!

She went with the flow and helped keep the day flowing, from helping us figure out where to place the isle at our beach wedding for the best photos to driving me to the venue from the hotel she was game and ready to go.

Hire Erin for a truly relaxed photography experience that captures the essence of your day!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 10/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We adore Erin and her work!

I'll spend the rest of my days thankful to Erin and the role she played leading up to and on our wedding day. Not only is Erin an incredibly talented photographer, it is so easy to be around her. She soothed my nerves, kept me laughing and delivered photographs that we will treasure forever. Each time I look through the gallery, I am flooded with emotion as I relive our entire day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Erin!
    Melanie H. Married on 11/25/2019

Amazing Photographer

Erin Parker Photography is the only way to go when it comes to choosing a wedding photographer. Not only is Erin so easy to work with on what your vision is for your wedding photos but she also has this amazing ability to capture in the moment photos that you hadn't even thought of. Erin also was able to keep everyone organized when it came to taking group photos.
    Overall there is not enough good things I could say about Erin just that if you choose Erin to be a part of your wedding day you will not be disappointed in fact I am willing to bet you will be just as blown away as we were.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alison & Corey
    35 photos 路 11/11/2018

Vida Bonita Wedding and Event Planning Vida Bonita Wedding and Event Planning Wedding Planners

Erin Parker is a creative, organized and charismatic photographer. Her upbeat personality is a pleasure to work with and she keeps our couples on task and on time!!

5 Costa Rica Puerto Vallarta, MX, 63729
52-3221751197
Location of (Erin Parker Photography)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding