Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

51 Reviews for Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Erie Photo Booth....one word........AWESOME!!!!!!! I used them for both my "Carnival of Love" Engagement Party & Winter Wonderland Wedding Reception last year and my family, friends, & guests absolutely LOVED it!!! It was a big hit at my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased!! Everyone couldn't stop raving about what a good time they had using the photo booth!! Their props are amazing and I love how they personalize everything from props, backdrops, the photo strips that prints out and etc. to fit your event concept or theme!!! One other thing I loved was the Wedding Scrapbook of the photo strips taken by my guests! I thought it was a nice gift to my husband and I and we tend to look through our wedding scrapbook from time to time as a reminder of how our family, friends, & guests had a blast on our wedding day. I could go on and on about them because that's just how amazing they are! I will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!! So if you're having a party, special event, wedding, etc. be sure to book Erie Photo Booth because they won't let you down!! You, your family, friends, & guests will have a blast!!

Profile Picture Mary , 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome, fantastic, organized, thoughtful, logical. Eve and her husband helped us plan and execute a great reception. From song selection, to organizing the important moments of the night, to making sure key people were ready, to jazzing up the night with props and surprises, they are the best. Eve is a certified wedding planner, which is huge, she goes over details other DJ's might over look because they don't have this knowledge. In addition to helping us plan the night and song selection, we also got a monogrammed gobo light and uplighting which looked amazing.

Profile Picture Leann, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We rented a photo booth from Erie DJ Entertainment/C 3 Ent for our daughter's wedding. What fun was had by the guests as they donned beach-type items and had their pictures taken! Erie DJ/C 3 provided direction to the guests and took care of everything. It was stress free for me which was a relief. Our guests were able to walk away with photos to remember the silly, fun photo booth experience and our daughter and husband have a wonderful photo album of the same pictures along with comments and well wishes from the guests that they can keep and look back on for years to come. What a fun idea from such a professional and efficient team.

Profile Picture cindy, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eve and Tom are AMAZING!!! Professional and personal service, and they always made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Thank you SO much!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eve and Tom were wonderful! They made sure to give us exactly what we wanted for our day and offered so much helpful advice along the way!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I think this company has great morals, I loved the set up of the whole night. They were very professional even though I was probably one of the most laid back brides they've had. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Profile Picture User5183599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very well run good music everything went smoothly

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eve was fantastic. She is a wonderful coordinator. My wedding was flawless because she kept everything moving perfectly. Both herself and her husband are extremely professional and friendly. I recommend them to anyone!! They are very reasonably priced also! Thank you guys for making our wedding everything we always wanted!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we hired C Three Entertainment, we thought we were just getting music and lights, but we were wrong. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the wedding planner was unable to be at out wedding and without hesitation Eve stepped right in. She did a fabulous job making everything go smoothly, and even added some fun twists to the reception traditions. My guests, husband, and I had an amazing time and could not have asked for more. In all honesty, I originally went with C Three Entertainment because they gave me the best price, and I'm glad I did because I got a lot more than I expected. If you are looking for people who will truly be invested in your wedding (rather than just throwing together a playlist), look no further as Eve and Tom will give you their all and more!!!

Profile Picture User3549607, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Everything was great. They really knew how to get everyone up and dancing. Even played a few special requests at the end of the night just for me.can't say enough good things. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/20/14, 1 Review