Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent Reviews

51 | North East, PA

51 Reviews for Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent

51 Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent Reviews

Mary · Married on 12/05/2015

Erie Photo Booth....one word........AWESOME!!!!!!! I used them for both my "Carnival of Love" Engagement Party & Winter Wonderland Wedding Reception last year and my family, friends, & guests absolutely LOVED it!!! It was a big hit at my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased!! Everyone couldn't stop raving about what a good time they had using the photo booth!! Their props are amazing and I love how they personalize everything from props, backdrops, the photo strips that prints out and etc. to fit your event concept or theme!!! One other thing I loved was the Wedding Scrapbook of the photo strips taken by my guests! I thought it was a nice gift to my husband and I and we tend to look through our wedding scrapbook from time to time as a reminder of how our family, friends, & guests had a blast on our wedding day. I could go on and on about them because that's just how amazing they are! I will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!! So if you're having a party, special event, wedding, etc. be sure to book Erie Photo Booth because they won't let you down!! You, your family, friends, & guests will have a blast!!

Leann · Married on 08/08/2015

Awesome, fantastic, organized, thoughtful, logical. Eve and her husband helped us plan and execute a great reception. From song selection, to organizing the important moments of the night, to making sure key people were ready, to jazzing up the night with props and surprises, they are the best. Eve is a certified wedding planner, which is huge, she goes over details other DJ's might over look because they don't have this knowledge. In addition to helping us plan the night and song selection, we also got a monogrammed gobo light and uplighting which looked amazing.

cindy · Married on 06/20/2015

We rented a photo booth from Erie DJ Entertainment/C 3 Ent for our daughter's wedding. What fun was had by the guests as they donned beach-type items and had their pictures taken! Erie DJ/C 3 provided direction to the guests and took care of everything. It was stress free for me which was a relief. Our guests were able to walk away with photos to remember the silly, fun photo booth experience and our daughter and husband have a wonderful photo album of the same pictures along with comments and well wishes from the guests that they can keep and look back on for years to come. What a fun idea from such a professional and efficient team.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thank you, Cindy, for allowing us to play a small role in the success of Leland & Jennifer's wedding. We enjoyed providing memories for them and for your guests.

Allie · Married on 06/13/2015

Eve and Tom are AMAZING!!! Professional and personal service, and they always made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Thank you SO much!

Allie · Married on 06/13/2015

Eve and Tom were wonderful! They made sure to give us exactly what we wanted for our day and offered so much helpful advice along the way!

I think this company has great morals, I loved the set up of the whole night. They were very professional even though I was probably one of the most laid back brides they've had. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm so touched to that you feel we have great morals!! What a nice compliment.

Kevin · Married on 05/23/2015

Very well run good music everything went smoothly

Sent on 06/02/2015

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Hey thanks Kevin!! We had such a great time serving you! I can't wait to see all the photos that Sarah got!

Amy · Married on 05/17/2015

Eve was fantastic. She is a wonderful coordinator. My wedding was flawless because she kept everything moving perfectly. Both herself and her husband are extremely professional and friendly. I recommend them to anyone!! They are very reasonably priced also! Thank you guys for making our wedding everything we always wanted!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thank you Amy, Tom, & girls!!!! We were so honored to be a part of your wedding day. We had a blast too!!!! You helped kick our wedding season off with a GREAT start!

When we hired C Three Entertainment, we thought we were just getting music and lights, but we were wrong. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the wedding planner was unable to be at out wedding and without hesitation Eve stepped right in. She did a fabulous job making everything go smoothly, and even added some fun twists to the reception traditions. My guests, husband, and I had an amazing time and could not have asked for more. In all honesty, I originally went with C Three Entertainment because they gave me the best price, and I'm glad I did because I got a lot more than I expected. If you are looking for people who will truly be invested in your wedding (rather than just throwing together a playlist), look no further as Eve and Tom will give you their all and more!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thank you so much! Your venue was very accommodating, I'm so glad we were able to step in and help.

Mike · Married on 09/20/2014

Everything was great. They really knew how to get everyone up and dancing. Even played a few special requests at the end of the night just for me.can't say enough good things. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thank you Mike. I was very excited to surprise you at the end there with a few songs you liked. ;)

Everything about working with them was perfect- Eve took care of everything, was very accommodating, and professional. She made everything about my wedding day run smoothly - making sure everything got done at the right time, while ensuring everyone had a great time.
    I had many comments about how wonderful the DJ was, and everyone was on the dance floor all night! My family/friends even convinced the DJ to stay an extra hour and they payed for it because they were having so much fun!
    Best decision I made!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We felt so honored to serve your wedding. I'm so glad your wedding party and guests had a great time. They were a ton of fun.

Kayla · Married on 08/16/2014

C Three Entertainment did so much more than simply play a few songs at our wedding reception (though they did play some great music!). Eve was there for us from the early planning stages, and all of the work she put into it shined through on the big day. She was very responsive to all of our requests and even made a trip out to our (rather out-of-the-way) reception location before the wedding so that everything would be set up perfectly on the big day. Even when our reception got off to a late start due to some late bridal party members, Eve was able to get us back on track without skipping a beat. It was thanks to her professionalism that everything went smoothly. If you're looking for a DJ who genuinely cares about making your wedding day special, I cannot recommend C Three Entertainment enough. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Your out-of-the-way venue was gorgeous and well worth the trip. Thank you for allowing us to serve your reception. We enjoyed every moment.

When I booked c-three for our wedding I thought I was just getting a DJ but I got a wedding coordinator as well. Eve worked so hard to make our wedding perfect, she did a wonderful job as a DJ, played great music. She also ran the show from behind the scenes in terms of our ceremony, which my husband and I really appreciated. Everything went so smoothly. We cannot say Thank You enough for making our wedding day great!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

I'm such a nerd. I just looked for the 'LIKE' button for this. (Too much Facebook) I enjoyed getting to know the two of you over the last few months. It was an honor to be able to serve your wedding celebration. I hope it's a day you remember fondly for the rest of your lives. :)

Andrea · Married on 07/20/2014

Eve and Tom were amazing!! Our guests danced all night and had a blast. Eve went above and beyond the job duties of a DJ to make sure our event was running smoothly. Our outdoor ceremony was moved indoors due to rain and they rolled with the punches and make sure our guests were informed of the site change and knew what was happening. Thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

You guys were the amazing ones! We had so much fun with you & your guests!! Thanks for having us. :D

Your company provided amazing service!! Everyone was very professional and the music was right on cue for the service. The reception music was a blast too!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had sooooo much fun at your wedding. It's going to be hard to top it!!

Graham · Married on 05/25/2013

Our son selected this company to handle the music and lighting. having to handle the details over the phone or through e-mail was a bit of a challenge due to distance but when it came time to deliver at the wedding there were absolutely no regrets. Tom and Eve did an unbelievable job in providing the lighting and music and Eve was especially good at handling the introductions and managing to keep the attendees informed and on schedule throughout the evening. Tom was so dedicated to making the setup go smoothly, he arrived early in the day waiting for the tent to be set up and ended up staying all day and into the evening. Both were extremely courteous and pleasant to deal with throughout. Thanks Eve and Tom!!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Graham!! We really can't tell you how much we enjoyed Dustin & Ida's wedding.

Drew · Married on 05/25/2013

DJ Batboy was outstanding! The music was great, lighting and effects were awesome. Very willing to take requests and professional throughout. Even set up some additional speakers since the bar area was outside the tent. Absolutely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thanks for the great nickname and the amazing time! Your family was so warm and accommodating!!

Dustin · Married on 05/25/2013

I cannot say enough how above and beyond Eve and Tom went in every way possible DJ'ing our wedding! Planning from Raleigh, NC was tough, but Eve and Tom spent countless hours with us over the phone, and meeting us in North East, PA, to ensure everything went as planned on our big day. Tom showed up days early before our wedding putting in extra hours to set up the lighting just the way he and I wanted it. Even while pregnant, Eve was very friendly, accommodating, and professional. The online website Eve and Tom use in order to select music and go over details is very user friendly and easy to follow. On the day of our wedding, even with the inevitable hiccups that occurred, Tom and Eve delivered making sure all was in order and all were having fun!! The music was great, the dance floor was packed, and the lights were amazing!! I would recommend anyone looking to have a great wedding with a top quality DJ and fantastic lighting to book C Three Entertainment NOW!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Awwww, you two were so awesome. It was easy to work with you to create a great night!! We have fond memories of your friends and family. What a crowd!!!
  • I

ida · Married on 05/25/2013

Tom and Eve were amazing. We planned out wedding with their help from 600+ miles away with only one visit to meet them. Tom put in a ton of extra hours to help make the lighting in our tent look awesome. Music was great and people filled up the dance floor all night long. Eve did an incredible job of being a wedding coordinator during the reception to help make things move smoothly and on schedule AND she did this while she was 8 months pregnant!!!!!!! They both went above and beyond my expectations and really helped make our wedding come together. I cannot thank them enough for the incredible job they did. Highly HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thanks Ida!!! I have a gorgeous print of your bouquet toss hanging in our office now. You left us with great memories and warm feelings. :)

Jen · Married on 11/24/2012

Eve & Tom were amazing! I wish I had another event to plan just so I could use them again. They were so helpful and made our reception perfect - exactly what we had hoped it would be

Sent on 11/28/2012

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Jen: I can't thank you enough for the wonderful person you are. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. You are such a sweetheart.

Stella · Married on 11/17/2012

Thank you so much C Three for a great day!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Thank you Stella for being so easy to work with. We had a great time at your reception! I hope you and Ryan are doing well. :)

Briana · Married on 10/19/2012

GREAT service!!! very satisfied with them!!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Briana, We had a wonderful time with you and Jordan. Everything was beautiful and fun. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day.

C-Three entertainment did a great job and enhanced our wedding and made it more enjoyable. They were very easy to work with and I would recommend others to utilize their services.

K · Married on 11/26/2011

I was extremely pleased with C Three Entertainment. We had a phone call a week before the event to discuss what I wanted and C Three Entertainment took care of everything. I wanted to make sure that people danced and I don't think my dance floor was ever empty. I would highly recommend C Three Entertainment.

Sara · Married on 10/08/2011

C Three Entertainment was awesome, we looked at other DJ's and none compared to what these guys were offering. Our reception was very entertaining thanks to these guys being the absolute best. Compared to other DJ's at relatives' weddings we enjoyed ours the best.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent's reply:

Sara: Thank you for taking time to review us and thank you more for the lovely card you sent afterwards. We really appreciate you and Aaron trusting us to serve your wedding celebration!