Brownsboro, TX 75756 Map · Phone number

a03f3c15e3ee1314 1468335400471 emp9102 1
emp4227

3 Reviews for Erica Mae Photography

Halee · Married on 04/01/2016

Erica has raw talent. Even on the gloomiest days, you'll come out with perfection in the form of memories. I had been talking to Erica for probably about 3 years in regards to the wedding that I was no where near having. Mainly because I didn't have a groom :D But when I did find my groom, or when he found me, I was emailing Erica ASAP! I knew without a doubt that I wanted her to catch the memories of our relationship.

Our original session was going to be held in Athens, and then mother nature wanted to intervene and rain. We were tight on time since we were getting married exactly 4.5 months from our engagement date. Being the difficult woman I am, I still wanted to send save the dates. Erica was able to capture several beautiful photos for me to place on our save the dates before the rain really came down. We rescheduled to finish our session. The next session, we went to her house in a field and the results were stunning!! My husband and I really have no idea where this talent comes. Being able to create beauty in an old dead field is raw, God-given talent!

Next up, BRIDALS!! And of course, it is a gloomy, misty day. Erica and I were really crossing our fingers for wedding day. So it was windy and misty and gross, but surprise surprise, not really surprised because I know her abilities, they were perfect!! I had such a hard time picking which portrait to display at the wedding, that I actually had to get the help of my wedding party to help. I ended up with a beautiful portrait to display at our wedding and now I will have that for the rest of our lives.

Then wedding day came. And surprise surprise, it was rainy and nasty all day. All day, up until about 3 hours before the ceremony! Rain on your wedding day is good luck ;) I chose the wedding package that included the videographer (Erica's husband) and second shooter. Erica's team is wonderful! I ended up with over 1000 edited photos. Over 1000 documented memories. I can't wait to use Erica again!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Erica makes you feel comfortable and it shows in your pictures. She is so flexible, prompt, and reasonable. I love her passion for learning new things and always making herself a better photographer. I trust her 100%. She does not disappoint.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

We used Erica for our engagements, wedding pictures and my bridals! She did an AMAZING job on all of them and I was beyond impressed. She was so easy going and made it easy for us pose and was super comfortable to work with. All my family and friends were so impressed with not only with her pictures but her professionalism as well. Also, she is just as cool as she could be. The day of my wedding it began to rain in the afternoon and she was super flexible and made it possible for us to get as many pictures as possible before the rain! I absolutely plan on using her in the future for other pictures but I would defiantly recommend her for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Erica Mae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Brownsboro, 75756 See on map
    9039206943 (Phone number)
    Location of (Erica Mae Photography)