EPIC Hotel Miami

Miami, FL View map Visit website
Up to 276 guests

Up to 276 guests

Kimpton EPIC Hotel is an elegant, modern wedding and rehearsal dinner venue located in Miami, Florida. We offer a breathtaking setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. Our luxurious hotel rooms and suites offer a necessary sanctuary for wedding guests and your wedding party. We have everything to create a truly unforgettable wedding reception or celebration!

Facilities and Capacity
Kimpton EPIC Hotel offers spectacular views and three different indoor and outdoor spaces for weddings and other events. Couples may host up to 250 guests at this venue. Choose from unique event spaces, including a unique ballroom featuring over 4,000 square feet, hand-blown glass globes and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Downtown Miami. The pool deck is on the 16th floor and offers a panoramic view and is the ideal backdrop for a rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch or wedding party. Bride and groom suites are available for pre-wedding preparations.

EPIC Hotel Miami offers wedding and event venue rental services. Packages include a complimentary bridal guest room, reduced wedding rooms block rates, Chiavari chairs, upgraded linens as part of your event. Wedding services offered by EPIC Hotel Miami include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Dedicated Event Concierge

Cuisine
All wedding and event catering is provided by Area 31 Restaurant, which specializes in exceptional seafood and elegant presentations. The restaurant features exciting tastes and flavors with menu options that can be customized to your preferences. Their food blends international influences with local inspiration to create elegant, yet approachable fare your wedding guests will savor.

Location
EPIC Hotel Miami is located by the lively Biscayne Bay area in Downtown Miami. It is situated alongside the buzzing Brickewell business district on Biscayne Boulevard.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$900

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Specialty Beer

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
April
May
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 12/18/2021

The Best Ever!

The Epic Hotel is the best hotel in Miami that houses every single need you may possibly need. My husband and I hosted a 200 hundred person wedding and the hotel was able to accommodate everyone with a great room block and beautiful reception space and wrap around balcony. The suites were absolutely gorgeous and we have the most beautiful portraits with the best view of the city. The wedding reception flowed smoothly and Tricia really knew how to stay on the timeline and keep everything and every vendor organized. The food was superb and the beverage package was fantastic. The epic really knew how to house an EPIC wedding. The Hotel was able to host our rehearsal dinner/ party as well in their beautiful sky lounge and people are still talking about the views. I highly recommend the hotel for all your event needs. The Epic catering team and hotel staff is professional, knows how to work together, and excellent at what they do. I would say to run, don't walk to book The Epic Hotel.
  • Jenna
    Jenna R. Married on 03/26/2020

Amazing Hotel and Staff

I planned my dream wedding at the Epic Hotel for May 2, 2020. Unfortunately, due to Covid19 we had to cancel and I was devastated and we were unable to reschedule due to availability. Patricia, our main point of contact was beyond AMAZING and helpful. She made the whole planning experience so enjoyable - she was beyond responsive and professional. She did multiple tours for me and my family, always answered immediately and sent very detailed recap notes after every meeting. When we had to make the hard choice to cancel, she made everything so easy and was beyond supportive. I couldn't recommend this venue more and I'm beyond sad we won't be able to see our dream wedding all the way through.
  • Arlene
    Arlene Married on 10/27/2018

My dream wedding

There is not enough words in the world to express the gratitude I have for Patricia and the entire Epic team! Our wedding was in 10/27/2018 and it was a true dream come true and out of a fairytale! Every question, every detail was handled with such love and care, that trusting them with our vision was easy! Patricia is an angel on earth! She is so professional and a friend at the same time! Through my million questions and concerns, she was always there to assure me that everything would turn out perfect and she wasn鈥檛 kidding! We even had a situation in which we had to change things around 3 weeks before the wedding and Patricia guided me in the right direction, calmed all my nerves and took charge! My wedding was perfect and it鈥檚 all thanks to them! The food, the accommodations (Guillermo from the room coordination is amazing!) and the communication was top notch! I wish I could re-do my wedding again and again exactly the same way! Thank you Patricia and the Epic team for making my dreams come true!
  • illustration stars

Pricing

Sensational Experiences Sensational Experiences Wedding Planners

Beautiful Location

ET Events ET Events Wedding Planners

Love the service from beginning to end. Always treated ET-cellently. The EPIC has the view and look that Brides are looking for. Cheers, Eric Trelles The Coordinator

Alor猫 Event Firm Alor猫 Event Firm Wedding Planners

The EPIC is always one the places that comes to mind when we think of incredible venues. Not only is the food and ambiance always great but the attention to detail of the staff is incredible. Each member of the team makes your guests feel like superstars. Every single one of our clients is always pleased and we can't rave enough about the great work and VIP treatment extended to them by Lourdes Ramos and the rest of the amazing catering team!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way Miami, 33131
Location of (EPIC Hotel Miami)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Wedding Venues