EPIC Hotel Miami Reviews

60 Reviews for EPIC Hotel Miami

• Alejandra

Alejandra Guardado · Married on 10/20/2018

Best venue ever

The EPIC hotel exceeded all of our expectations. Patricia was wonderful for the planning process and always answered all of our questions. The venue itself was beautiful with an organized staff. Their catering was incredible as many guests told us it was the BEST wedding food they have ever had.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

The team at the Epic was superb and helped to make our wedding absolutely PERFECT! Lissette and Chanel helped with accommodating my guests with their rooms before the big day. Patricia came on board once we had already booked with the Epic and she didn't miss a beat. She made me feel comfortable and her communication and professionalism were above par. Michael also helped to make our day run smooth and without any hiccups. Nelson was the man of the night! Everyone was talking about Nelson and how attentive he was to my husband and me, as well as my family. His customer service was impeccable! All in all, I am elated that we chose the Epic to host our wedding as it was our BEST DAY EVER!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

EPIC hotel was the best decision I could have ever made for my venue. It was everything I was looking for: sleek chic sophisticated modern elegance in the heart of the city. Beautiful ceremony/reception room, the best food options & package. Now that my wedding has passed I found even more reasons why EPIC was meant to be. First & foremost, the staff were incredible. I could not have asked for anyone better to work with than Stacy Rosario. She was professional, always got back to me/my mother promptly, was very organized, detail oriented and not to mention the biggest sweetheart. I am an out of town bride and was nervous about things but Stacy was there with a good attitude & a smile & got things done! I was so appreciative of her help I almost cried seeing her on my wedding night. She even apparently found out where I was going for my honeymoon & surprised me & the groom with a plate full of our favorite in our honeymoon suite: chocolate covered strawberries! But they weren't just any chocolate covered strawberries - they had chocolate Mickie Mouses on top (we went to Disney for our honeymoon!). We also had an ice bucket full of our favorite beverages after our wedding which was so thoughtful! Ah and Chris - he was also so very helpful answering all my questions - such a pro and on top of things! Even helped us when he didn't have to with our bridal and groom getting ready rooms! EPIC also provides you with your own butler. Ours was Nelson and he was incredible - he brought us drinks, food, anything the groom & I needed throughout the night! This man made sure to keep us relaxed, hydrated, fed and happy. We are so very appreciative for that! And the foooood! Everyone gave us so many complements on how the wedding food was like a 5 star restaurant! Everything was so spectacular & I have never felt like such a VIP in my life! Worth every penny and can't wait to come back for our anniversary!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jemima · Married on 11/12/2016

This is one of the best reception venues in South Florida! I married my husband in November 2016 and I am so happy that I choose this reception venue. From the beginning working with Lourdes R. was a pleasure. She was helpful, professional and hands on. She was there from the start of the reception to the end. I could not ask for a better banquet manager.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Josie · Married on 07/23/2016

Lourdes is a real pleasure to work with!!!

She is awesome!!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

EPIC Hotel Miami's reply:

Thank you Josie!!!!! The pleasure was mine. I had a great time planning Miriam's wedding with you. Let's do this again for the second anniversary lol.
    Thank you for trusting us!!!

Barbara · Married on 07/10/2016

Our daughter had the wedding of
    her dreams at the Epic. Everything was
    perfect, the food, service and most
    of all the professionalism of Lourdes
    Ramos , Catering Director.

Sent on 08/12/2016

EPIC Hotel Miami's reply:

Thank you Barbara for taking the time to send us your feedback. It was an honor and a pleasure meeting you and working with you and the rest of the family. I will share your comments with the rest of the staff too.
    I will never forget our planning meetings, you always made it fun and entertaining. Thank you!!

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2016

Don't think twice - this is the place for you! If you are looking for complete professionalism and care throughout the entire process , the Epic hotel is just the location for your wedding. I had complete confidence in Lourdes Ramos and her entire staff and had no doubt that our wedding would be everything I had dreamed of! I cannot imagine having our wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 08/12/2016

EPIC Hotel Miami's reply:

You were the sweetest bride ever!!!! Thank you for taking the time to send us your honest feedback and for trusting our team.
    I know I will see at some point in Area 31 Happy Hour !!

sherry · Married on 06/05/2016

Our experience with the Epic hotel was beyond our expectations to capture great memories!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Thank you Sherry.
    It was a great pleasure assisting you with the wedding plans.
    Have an EPIC day!

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2016

Absolutely.....EPIC! Yes, price but Every dollar spent was worth it. My husband and I have ZERO Regrets. A millions times YES to the Epic. We had our wedding on a Friday night, you can imagine how busy that place can get. And it did.. and Valet was a mission, but still no one cared about that. No one even mentioned it because all people are ranting about was how they just attended the most amazing wedding day ever. I tell you, I spent a lot of time imagining how the night would look but nothing amounts to the magnitude of such setting until you see it. I loved EVERYTHING. The food, the space, the people. Let me tell you about the people. LOURDES... THANK YOU! She was superb. Helped me every step along the way. She made me comfortable, calmed my nerves, and washed all my worries away. She gave advice even when I didn't ask for it; she made it easy. and Nelson.... He is the one that will follow you all night making sure you're great. When I needed water he was right there! it was incredible. When I need anything: wiping of the floors because someone spilled wine, food, or anything else... he was there. Even my family highly thanked him for taking great care of the bride and groom. So to Epic, and the team at the Epic... a huge THANK YOU! We recommend this venue to everyone! I cannot stop replaying our wedding night.

Sent on 04/16/2016

Jessica,

I can only say THANK YOU once again on behalf of the entire team. Reviews like yours make me SO proud of our team. I am definitely sharing this with them right away. Nelson is our superstar and a great asset to our EPIC Team!
    It was a pleasure assisting you both during this beautiful day in your lives and I hope our paths cross again in the future, aka romantic getaway, special dinner...any excuse to celebrate and see you both again.

Gretel · Married on 12/27/2015

My dream wedding was simply spectacular and one of the main contributors who made this possible was Lourdes Ramos and the wonderful staff at the EPIC. My search for my ceremony and reception venue was easy since I knew from the start that I wanted the Miami Skyline as my backdrop. Knowing this, I requested information from a few venue sin downtown Miami. The EPIC had plenty of wedding information on their website and I made an initial site viewing with Lourdes, the Catering Manager. As soon as I walked into their Ballroom knew right then and there that was my venue, same way when you try on "the dress". I didn't need to visit any other hotel. Now was just a matter of planning out the details. As any nervous bride, there was constant communication on selections and Lourdes was always more than helpful and responsive to all my inquiries, Although the planning process was very smooth, the most important part came on my actual wedding day. Lourdes came early in the day and from that moment sho took over and was hand ons with her staff, guests, ad yes even my "fiancee"! Making sure everything was perfect as if she had come to know me in the past 9 months of dealing with me! lol My maid of honor kept saying Lourdes is handing everything down stairs. I was sooooooo very thankful because she went above and beyond and because of her hard work and dedication, our day was PERFECT!! We also had the most amazing wedding butter, Manuel, whom we had met in or tasting, and on our day he stuck to us to ensure we ate, drank and fulfilled and any and every request, even accompanied us to our room at the end of a very long day! SERVICE is super at the Epic but Lourdes, Manuel and the entire staff are the reason why we and our guests have the best memories of our special day. If you happen to consider the Epic, I assure you you're at the right place for service, hospitality, satisfaction and lasting memories of your dream day!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Hello Gretel,
    This is a great way to start my morning today! I couldn't have started with a better surprise. I really enjoy what I do and receiving reviews like this not only about my service but about my awesome team for sure makes my day. Thank you for taking the time to do so and I hope to see you soon or at least for your one year anniversary!!!!!
    Thank you once again for trusting us .

Lourdes Ramos

Lourdes made everything painless. The hotel and staff were super helpful. The food was great and my overall wedding was exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you Epic Miami for making my day as beautiful as I hoped it would be.

Sent on 11/05/2015

R and A,

Thank you for sending us your feedback. Our EPIC Team will be happy to hear from you and I hope when you decide to come back to the Miami area you come by to visit us. We will be waiting for you to WOW you again. It was a pleasure meting you both and your families!!!!

domenica · Married on 08/16/2015

Let me just say, WOW!!! Love Epic, EPIC made our dreams come true more then once. My guest were blown away by everything, love everything about it. The ball room look glitz and glam. Just like they promise. Our catering manager Lourdes was incredible from the beginning to the end. The staff, service and food will blow you away alone. The ambiance is just so beautiful. I recommend anyone , who wants a overtop glam wedding. Contact Lourdes from the Epic in Miami she will make YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. Thank you again, I am still on cloud 9, Our wedding look like it came right out of magazine. My husband said, we will be calling you for our 10 year anniversary.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Amazing venue! We had our ceremony and reception take place there and everything turned out beautifully!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Not sure which wedding was this since it doesn't mention a name but GLAD to hear you and your guests had a wonderful "EPIC" time!!!

Lourdes Ramos

The professionalism and very detail oriented from start to finish. The Metropolis ballroom with the city view is a gorgeous background for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Hi Ana,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. You and your daughter were amazing and it was a pleasure helping you with such a memorable event. Looking forward to meeting again in the future.

Miriam · Married on 04/12/2015

I'm extremely grateful and happy to have chosen the Epic Hotel Miami to as both my Wedding Ceremony and Dinner Reception venue. Lourdes Ramos is a class act, incredibly helpful and flexible. If it's in her hands she will make it happen for you. Everything was handled flawlessly from beginning to end, even the times when situations could have gone wrong. Also the staff was so attentive and seamless at the same time. If you want excellent bar service. exquisite food and practically your personal butler following you around solving problems for you on such an important and potentially stressful day, this is the place to go. The views are spectacular, the place is pristine and spotless but cozy at the same time. I highly recommend the Epic for a breathtaking and enjoyable celebration!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Miriam,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your opinion. I will definitely share your comments with the rest of the staff. They are the shining starts here and I wouldn't be able to do it without them. I hope this is not the last event we plan together and THANK YOU one more time for trusting me and my team.

lara · Married on 12/06/2014

I loved the new renovated ballroom with the most fantastic view of the city. Staff was extremely attentive and always had a smile on their faces. I recommend this venue if you like a modern and upscale feel. :)

Sent on 01/01/2015

Judy · Married on 11/08/2014

The EPIC Hotel hosted our daughter's wedding on Saturday evening, November 8th. It was a fairy tale come true and the EPIC played a large role in it. Lourdes Ramos, catering manager, worked with me for nearly a year. She is professional and unemotional in dealing with a very emotional time for a bride and her parents. She tried to accommodate our desires, and guide us through the process. She understands the hotel's capabilities and the proof was in the final product. The entire weekend was fantastic. Our guests had a great time. The food was delicious, and the staff smiled and was accommodating to the needs of guests ranging in age from 3 - 85!!! Not easy. We had a Welcome Reception poolside on Friday night; guests sunned themselves on Saturday at the glorious pool, and the wedding played out in the Metropolis Room on Saturday evening. There was nothing unexpected or missing. It all worked seamlessly. Kudos all around. Shout out to Banquet Captain Rafael Quintero who directed the evening serving at the Welcome Reception and at the Wedding. Lovely, professional. And to the emergency Bow Tie Man Zach, who came to the rescue of the groomsmen and wedding party when no one could tie a bow tie. The front desk sent him up and it saved the day. The front desk staff and the security team dealt with lost items
    (misplaced by guests), found and returned them. The bellmen, John, Kevin and too many other professional men downstairs, volunteered to do anything and everything to help me get through the weekend. I am grateful to all and HIGHLY RECOMMEND the EPIC to anybody planning the event of their life.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Judy,
    Can you believe wedding planning is over?? I am only a phone call or email away. It was a pleasure working with you and the rest of the family. Please come visit us next time you are in Miami and thank you for taking the time to review us online.

Amazing venue! It's absolutely gorgeous and the team is flexible and accommodating. Lourdes is organized, diligent and meticulous.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Tania · Married on 10/25/2014

Lourdes was incredible! Everything about the venue was set beautifully and just how I pictured. She was always responsive to my requests and diligent in everything she managed for the wedding. Must have wedding venue!!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

EPIC Hotel Miami's reply:

Thank you Tania for your feedback! You helped me a lot because you were a very organized bride too!!! It was great to be part of your special day. xoxo

misty · Married on 09/27/2014

Everyone at Epic was so accommodating and friendly!! Andrea Rodriguez, the catering coordinator was exceptional! She made my dream wedding happen. What originally attracted me to the Epic Hotel was their gorgeous metropolis ballroom but since we had a small wedding guest list, a conference room was more suitable. The day of the wedding, Andrea (who also gave me her personal cell in for quick access to her) told my husband and I she had great news. Since the Metropolis Ballroom was not being used that day, she asked if I wanted to move my celebration to that room. I wanted to cry! Andrea was like a family member working hard on my wedding day to make it perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Misty,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Andrea is just "EPIC" and we are very happy to have her and be part of our team. I will share this review with her and the rest of the team. We hope to see you soon again or maybe for your first wedding anniversary!!!!

• Y

Yani · Married on 08/16/2014

After our numerous visits to various wedding venues in and around Miami, we were so ecstatic when we finally decided to host our wedding reception at the Epic Hotel. The Epic Hotel speaks for itself, great location, modern look, welcoming staff and great atmosphere. The ballroom was everything we had hoped for, not to mention the balcony, which provided a night time view of the Miami skyline. The staff at the Epic Hotel did a commendable job, from the catering manager, Lourdes, who was by our side throughout the planning phase, down to the staff members who assisted on our wedding day. The service was welcoming and very professional. We specifically, wanted to point out the great service we received from our waiter, Nelson, he really did a great job and saw to our every need on during the reception. Thank you once again.

Sent on 11/24/2014

EPIC Hotel Miami's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I had a great time working with you and your parents. I enjoyed seeing the pictures Roy Llera Photography shared with me, it was a beautiful night!!! I will definitely share your feedback with the rest of the staff. Please send my regards to your parents.

Martha · Married on 05/31/2014

Dear Lourdes,
    The purpose of this letter is to commend you for the wonderful service we received during my daughter's wedding. I was very impressed by the overall performance of all events together: food, decoration, staff, service, and the honesty of your Security Staff. The day of the wedding my niece inadvertently forgot a ring in the ladies room that had a deep sentimental value, as it used to belong to my deceased mother.
    Around 5:30 am we went looking for the ring among other things at the Ladies restroom to no avail. My sisters and I spoke to your security agent, Mr. Travis as soon as I provided him with the description of the ring he informed us that one of your staff, Sandra, had found the ring and submitted the same to the Lost and Found Department. He went to get it and after requesting a full description of the ring, he gave it to me and asked me to sign a form as proof that the ring was returned to the rightful owner. It meant a lot to me.
    I want to take this opportunity to Thank You and your staff for the wonderful customer service, professionalism, honesty and integrity of your personnel, also want to let you know that Nelson, assigned to my table, gave us and the rest of our guest a delightful service all night long.
    Rest assure that any future events that my family or friends need to have in a prestigious hotel, the Epic Hotel will be the first on our list.
    Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 954-818-5847

Sincerely,
    Martha Hernandez

Sent on 06/03/2014

Hi Martha,

I am extremely happy and blessed to have honest and valuable employees like Sandra. She will be recognize for her actions together with the other outstanding employees you mentioned.
    It was a tremendous pleasure meeting the family and working with you and Adriana hand by hand to make this event a very successful one.
    Thank you again for trusting us !!!!

Best,

Lourdes Ramos

The Epic did a fantastic job with our wedding. We could not have been happier with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 11/27/2013

EPIC Hotel Miami's reply:

Thank you Cristina. I am even happier to hear that!!!. Share the pictures please, you looked stunning.
    Best,

Jany · Married on 11/17/2013

Epic Hotel was our dream venue, and thanks to Lourdes Ramos catering director, our dream wedding came true. Very modern, high class, great service, professional, and caring venue. We couldn't have a better wedding. The suite of the night of the wedding was amazing. Thank you Lourdes Ramos and the Epic Hotel for being part of our day!!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2013

EPIC Hotel Miami's reply:

Thank you Jany, I was only a tiny part of the gorgeous celebration. I will definitely share your comments with my team who are the shinny starts here. Thank you again on behalf of EPIC and Kimpton Hotels for choosing us and trusting us during this important stage of your life.
    You are very close by, please keep in touch and come say hi when you can

Lourdes Ramos 