Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Enfoque Images

Enfoque Intimates is Central New York’s premier boudoir photography studio.  Owned and operated by Jackie Vidler, with a passion for empowering women with a sense of sexiness and confidence. Our studio has over 15 sets, a variety of outfits, heels, and props for a look that will suit any woman’s distinct style. We also offer a variety of products to customize your photos and will coach you through every step of the process. It’s time for all women to see how beautiful He already knows you are!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Syracuse

4 Reviews for Enfoque Images

Jackie is amazing to work with! So great at really making you look good but a huge asset to have in planning a wedding. So many times I sent her a message asking what she thought of this vendor or that one. Great communication and amazing end results. I tell everyone how great Enfoque is.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/19/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

To say Jackie is and was amazing on our big day does not even do her justice! I would recommend Enfoque Images 100% percent. Jackie is prompt, flexible, organized, as sweet as they come, and so fun to work with. Our pictures came out WONDERFUL, I am obsessed and I cant thank her enough for everything she did!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jackie and her team at Enfoque Images went above and beyond the expectations my husband and I had for our wedding photography. She was very flexible with setting up meetings. Emails were always responded to in a timely manner. We had our engagement photos done about 10 months before the wedding and they came out so beautiful. We knew then that we had absolutely made the right decision. On our wedding day, the team did an amazing job taking our photos. While they were very upfront during the formal family photos, I never noticed them during the ceremony and reception. They stayed in the background and captured so many special candid moments. My husband and I are very happy with the photos we received and would highly recommend Enfoque Images to other couples.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews