16533 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About ENCOR STUDIO

THIS IS WHO WE ARE

We are a small team of hard-working & passionate Cinematographers & Photographers based in Southern California and beyond.

Modern & Story-telling is what we visualize our style to be. Everything has a beginning and every beginning has a story to be told. Let Us Tell Your Story. We believe that the most special things in life are better enjoyed with others. That memories are treasures and moments are worth keeping forever. We await your special day to not only capture the event details, but to also Unfold & Discover your story in a Meaningful & Creative way.

This is not just our job, but it is in our passion to do what we do. This is who we are.

05 090004

• Videos 6

91 Reviews for ENCOR STUDIO

Amy Nguyen · Married on 02/23/2019

So incredibly epic

Encor studio created more than just a wedding video, they created magic that me and my husband can cherish forever. The whole process was easy and smooth, from the initial phone call with Kelly to set up a consultation to the wedding day with their team, everything was absolutely stress free and might I say fun! They made our highlight video like a movie trailer. The attention to details and their work is just a blessing. I would highly recommend Encor Studio again and again to all the couples out there.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Jack Allen · Married on 01/26/2019

A+ Service and more

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!! The team was so much fun and energetic to work with, especially when you have to get up at 4am to start the day. Encor was prompt and was on location before the allotted time. They were quick to set up and through the whole process just made everything so easy for us. We couldn’t be more appreciative to such an amazing group of people, I cannot wait to see our highlight! I just know it will be perfect!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Estella Bui · Married on 01/19/2019

Work of art by artists!!

I found Ecoe Studio through yelp! They have stellar reviews so I had to book an appointment to see what they offered. Kelly got me in the next day and provided previous work that they have done. She also pulled up videos during the appointment. Say no more, I was sold! I don’t even want to call them videographers, these are pure artists!! Loved how our highlight reel came out, made us feel like superstars!

Sent on 03/07/2019

ENCOR STUDIO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,824.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,062.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 16533 Brookhurst Street Fountain Valley, 92708 See on map