16533 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About ENCOR STUDIO

THIS IS WHO WE ARE

We are a small team of hard-working & passionate Cinematographers & Photographers based in Southern California and beyond.

Modern & Story-telling is what we visualize our style to be. Everything has a beginning and every beginning has a story to be told. Let Us Tell Your Story. We believe that the most special things in life are better enjoyed with others. That memories are treasures and moments are worth keeping forever. We await your special day to not only capture the event details, but to also Unfold & Discover your story in a Meaningful & Creative way.

This is not just our job, but it is in our passion to do what we do. This is who we are.

05 090004

• Videos 6

83 Reviews for ENCOR STUDIO

Rachael Nguyen · Married on 10/07/2018

Great team

I was the last of my group of girlfriends to get married and they all suggested Encor Studio for my video and photo. I didn’t hesitate to book them after seeing the work they did for my friends. I knew I can trust them with my special day. I didn’t think they could do any better but they did!! So happy with the end product & Encor was so amazing to work with.

Hayden Nguyen · Married on 09/15/2018

Just perfect

What an incredible team! Not just the opinion of me and my hubby, but the bridal party and both side of the parents feel the same. I can’t say enough great things about this team.

The whole day, they kept in coordination with all the vendors involved with our wedding and things went off without a hitch. I just adored our photos and will cherish them forever. Thank you Encor!! Please book, you will not regret it!

Bradley Heath · Married on 09/08/2018

Made my day easier

As the groom, I wasn’t allowed to do anything but book photography for our wedding. I happen to see some pictures of a friend friend’s wedding that Encor had done on Instagram and decided to give them a call. Let’s just say.. happy wife happy life! Thank you Encor Studio, blessings.

ENCOR STUDIO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,824.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,062.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 16533 Brookhurst Street Fountain Valley, CA 92708 See on map