16533 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About ENCOR STUDIO

THIS IS WHO WE ARE

We are a small team of hard-working & passionate Cinematographers & Photographers based in Southern California and beyond.

Modern & Story-telling is what we visualize our style to be. Everything has a beginning and every beginning has a story to be told. Let Us Tell Your Story. We believe that the most special things in life are better enjoyed with others. That memories are treasures and moments are worth keeping forever. We await your special day to not only capture the event details, but to also Unfold & Discover your story in a Meaningful & Creative way.

This is not just our job, but it is in our passion to do what we do. This is who we are.

05 090004

• Videos 6

80 Reviews for ENCOR STUDIO

Rachael Nguyen · Married on 10/07/2018

Great team

I was the last of my group of girlfriends to get married and they all suggested Encor Studio for my video and photo. I didn’t hesitate to book them after seeing the work they did for my friends. I knew I can trust them with my special day. I didn’t think they could do any better but they did!! So happy with the end product & Encor was so amazing to work with.

Bradley Heath · Married on 09/08/2018

Made my day easier

As the groom, I wasn’t allowed to do anything but book photography for our wedding. I happen to see some pictures of a friend friend’s wedding that Encor had done on Instagram and decided to give them a call. Let’s just say.. happy wife happy life! Thank you Encor Studio, blessings.

Aileen L. · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

ENCOR STUDIO was recommended to us by a friend, and I am thankful they did. We booked photography, videography, and the photo booth with ENCOR STUDIO. They are absolutely amazing, and have been a pleasure to work with since day one from our engagement photo session to our wedding day. They knew how to get us to relax and went above & beyond to get the shot(s). The whole team especially Kelly, Tony, and Jerry were highly professional, responsive & friendly - and I'm honored to have met them. Their whole customer service from the planning to the finished products were excellent.

I am originally from the NYC area, and I really wanted a photography/videography group similar to what I'm used to. I am proud to say that ENCOR STUDIO brought that and is that type of group. They constantly impress us with their vision and creativity. Our Same Day Edit was beyond amazing and I am absolutely obsessed with it. The crowd reaction to it was priceless and hilarious (a lot of screaming & crying). Every little sneak peek is like a teaser of making us want more & more because their finished products are THAT GOOD.

You will not be disappointed by ENCOR STUDIO, they are the best at what they do! 15/10 stars recommended if I could!

ENCOR STUDIO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,824.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,062.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 16533 Brookhurst Street Fountain Valley, CA 92708 See on map