ENCOR STUDIO Reviews

83 | Fountain Valley, CA

83 Reviews for ENCOR STUDIO

Rachael Nguyen · Married on 10/07/2018

Great team

I was the last of my group of girlfriends to get married and they all suggested Encor Studio for my video and photo. I didn’t hesitate to book them after seeing the work they did for my friends. I knew I can trust them with my special day. I didn’t think they could do any better but they did!! So happy with the end product & Encor was so amazing to work with.

Hayden Nguyen · Married on 09/15/2018

Just perfect

What an incredible team! Not just the opinion of me and my hubby, but the bridal party and both side of the parents feel the same. I can’t say enough great things about this team.

The whole day, they kept in coordination with all the vendors involved with our wedding and things went off without a hitch. I just adored our photos and will cherish them forever. Thank you Encor!! Please book, you will not regret it!

Bradley Heath · Married on 09/08/2018

Made my day easier

As the groom, I wasn’t allowed to do anything but book photography for our wedding. I happen to see some pictures of a friend friend’s wedding that Encor had done on Instagram and decided to give them a call. Let’s just say.. happy wife happy life! Thank you Encor Studio, blessings.

Aileen L. · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

ENCOR STUDIO was recommended to us by a friend, and I am thankful they did. We booked photography, videography, and the photo booth with ENCOR STUDIO. They are absolutely amazing, and have been a pleasure to work with since day one from our engagement photo session to our wedding day. They knew how to get us to relax and went above & beyond to get the shot(s). The whole team especially Kelly, Tony, and Jerry were highly professional, responsive & friendly - and I'm honored to have met them. Their whole customer service from the planning to the finished products were excellent.

I am originally from the NYC area, and I really wanted a photography/videography group similar to what I'm used to. I am proud to say that ENCOR STUDIO brought that and is that type of group. They constantly impress us with their vision and creativity. Our Same Day Edit was beyond amazing and I am absolutely obsessed with it. The crowd reaction to it was priceless and hilarious (a lot of screaming & crying). Every little sneak peek is like a teaser of making us want more & more because their finished products are THAT GOOD.

You will not be disappointed by ENCOR STUDIO, they are the best at what they do! 15/10 stars recommended if I could!

Mary Jane · Married on 08/18/2018

Look no further, capture your memories here!

No place does it like Encor Studio! They are absolutely the best at what they do and it shows! We were very impressed and satisfied with what the team has done for us. The cinematography was amazing. Kelly and the team are true professionals and their work is nothing but quality!

Angela Stone · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome team!

So impressed! What a great production team, very detailed oriented and efficient. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture my special day. I just want to Thank Encor for the work that they do. What a great experience from start to finish, I highly recommend.

Kelly and Tony was so wonderful making sure we had everything planned and set correctly. We had so much fun during our engagement photo shoot, chasing the sunset and all. That’s something I won’t ever forget. Wedding day was nothing short of amazing. Everything went off without a hitch!

Garvy · Married on 07/21/2018

I just knew from getting the sneak peeks after a week from the wedding I just knew our pictures would be amazing!!! My mother-in-law so anxious to see them she would ask me every week if they were ready. After 2 months, the wait was over! It was so worth it. Kelly was able to import over 1,000 photos online and mail a flash drive with all the photos to us. Cant tell you of all the raves we got for our photos to our family and friends. I was so quick to share it with everyone because they truly came out amazing and beautiful. I know a lot of people are hesitate to share photos cause they turn out bad, not me! I highly recommend them to everyone whose throwing a fancy party or getting married to hire these people! Dont make money an issue on making a decision to book them! Weddings are expensive but dont sacrifice amazing photographers to capture your big day. You will definitely regret it!!! Thank you Kelly and Team Encor for capturing such a stressful day and making us turn out amazing! :)

Julie Rodriguez · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome team to work with!

Look no further! Encor team was amazing! They were able to capture the essence of us as a couple. Our same day edit came out so amazing! I can’t even believe it was done the same day during our wedding.

We had a team of 6 but you wouldn’t even know. They made sure to be stealthy as they moved about the venue to capture what they needed. This team is professional as can be but crazy friendly and fun at the same time, the perfect combo. I highly recommend!

Mia Nguyen · Married on 07/15/2018

Do not pass up!

I used Encor Studio for my wedding day videography and photography. Encor was a joy to work with. They were able to capture the essence of us as a couple. Our wedding day flashed before our eyes with everything going on, we are so blessed that we can go back to look at our wedding documentary and photos to always remember our special day. Thanks Encor!

Teena Jacobs · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing!!!!

WOW!! I count my blessings for booking Encor for my videography and photography for my recent nuptials!! I don’t even know where to start, I first came across Encor’s Instagram page and was enthralled by the beautiful videos and photos that they have captured for many couples before us. You can tell they cater to everyone just by looking at their work. I was so excited when the time came for me to book for our wedding. I contacted Encor to set up an appointment. I met with Kelly, their creative director and was blown away at consultation that I decided to book them on the spot! Mind you, my husband and I are the least creative people out there so we had no idea where to start. Thanks to Kelly and her suggestions, we had a concept in place in no time. She also helped us with our timeline for day of wedding which was SO helpful because we did not have the funds to hire a wedding planner.

Fast forward to wedding day, Encor and team arrived early to set up, we booked them for 12.5 hours and they were able to capture every moment of our special day. Not only were they there to capture our special day but they provided needed support! We had no idea what to expect on our special day. They were able to guide us through our itinerary like a breeze. Encor team was so professional and friendly. They were also very polite and helpful with our guests, which is a definite plus!

Within 2 days, I received sneak peaks of our photos.. OMGGGGG they were amazing!! Can not wait until we get the rest and totally looking forward to our highlight video!!

I definitely recommend Encor Studio to all future couples looking for a great team to work with!! 10/5 stars!

Mike · Married on 04/28/2018

Will book for future events

Booked Encor for videography for my wedding a few months back. They made it look so easy! Awesome people to work with. I had included ‘same day edit’ with my package so it was shown to me, my hubby, AND our guests at the reception, which was special since we were all able to share that moment together. Let’s just say there wasn’t a dry eye in the room.

Encor & team is the real deal!!

Sherry Chung · Married on 04/22/2018

11 out of 10!

I went with Encor for our engagement photos. I was so nervous because I hate being in front of the camera. But I am so glad how much help and direction I received from Encor team. They were so friendly and made the session very comfortable for me and my husband.

After seeing how amazing the pictures came out and how they were able to make me look like an expert at posing, we decided to book them for photography for our wedding as well!

They exceeded our expectations! Amazing work.

Hoa Pham · Married on 04/21/2018

Best ever! I will book again.

Where do I start? Kelly and Tony make a dynamic team! They are both friendly and easy to work with. They were able to capture all of our beautiful moments of our special day. I hope they keep on striving and doing what they do, they are so good at it. Keep up the nice work guys!

Trinh N · Married on 08/12/2017

Encor Studio was spectacular and was worth everything and more.

We requested same day edit for our wedding at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Nigel and the result was simply breathtaking. Tony, Kelly, and the crew captured every moment that mattered to us and created a story that was beautiful, classy, and filled with love.

Our family and guests loved the video and the viewing was a nice touch to close the night on such an emotional and important day. We've probably watched our video 50+ times.

We would absolutely make the same decision again and encourage anyone looking for a cinematography to give Encor a call. We couldn't have asked for a better video nor team. Encor made the recording super easy and we didn't do much; they did everything.

We love Encor. They have our highest recommendation.

Our video: vimeo.com/229643825

natalie · Married on 07/29/2017

Cinematography was not part of our wedding budget, but after hearing all our friends and family say that we should book one. We researched and watched multiple videos and then decided that we wanted Encor Studio to be part of our wedding team. And Wow, just wow! We do not regret it one bit! Their work is amazing and They did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day. Super professional and very detailed-oriented, as I wanted specific things captured. They went above and beyond my expectations! I would definitely recommend Encor Studio to capture your wedding day!

tanya · Married on 05/27/2017

My Fiance and I booked Encor for our engagement and wedding day photography. The engagement photo session was our first ever photography session! We are such a camera shy couple but they made our first experience so easy and stress free. The outcome of our engagement and wedding pictures turned out so stunning! We highly recommend Encor as your wedding photographers.

Teresa · Married on 05/06/2017

Encor Studio shot our wedding day and they did a fantastic job! At first we were not going to book any videographers with the budget that we had BUT we were told to splurge and decided to book Encor! Let me tell you, this was one of the best decisions that we made! I love looking at pictures from our wedding day, but I have our wedding video played on repeat. The video that Encor produced was simply amazing. It was edited in a way where we can feel the emotions of that day all over again. Thank you Encor for pulling on our heartstrings and capturing our special wedding day!

Jackie · Married on 04/09/2017

We just received our wedding video highlight reel and I cried my heart out... every single time I watched it. (I'm an unabashed crier.) First with family and subsequent times with my husband. The way they completely correctly captured us as a couple is stunning. Artistically speaking it was well staged without being stilted and edited without feeling discordant. The song was perfect - something I wouldn't have chosen at first listen but which matches the tone of our beautiful wedding day. The highlights of the wedding were on perfect display. And the communication before, during, and after production was on point! Kelly and Tony and company are professional, warm, and engaging. They'll literally run circles around you to get the right angle and shot. They're committed to that principle for their clients. Can't wait for the raw footage - even if it's guerrilla style I'm sure it's wonderful if it's coming from Encor.

Amy · Married on 04/08/2017

Wedding photography was our top priority in our wedding. From the start of contacting Encor, Kelly made us feel very valued. We were looking for a photographer who can capture genuine candid moments of our fun and loving spirit. Kelly assured us that they would capture that for us. We also added an engagement photo session to our package after looking at the sample photos at their studio. Our photos turned out so amazing! We have our canvas hung on our living room area and our guests and family would always comment on how beautiful the picture is. Thank you Encor team for an amazing job!

They are a professional team who really cares about their clients. They made us feel very comfortable from the day of our engagement shoot to our wedding day. Please do yourself a favor, save time and stress and book them for your wedding day!!

Vince · Married on 04/08/2017

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE working with Encor Studio! When my hubby Vince and I got engaged, we had to start thinking about our wedding vendors. First off, I am that girl who loves to take pictures and scrapbook, so it was very important to me that we find a wedding team who can capture our unforgettable, once in a lifetime moment of our special wedding day! Hehe. I am also pretty picky but sure glad that I am, because we found Encor Studio! AHHHH! They were such a wonderful team and captured the heart and soul of our love story! Thanks again! We look forward to working with you in the future to capture more memories in our lives as I am expecting. Love you all!

Tracie · Married on 03/11/2017

I don't even know how to express how happy my husband and I are with choosing Encor Studio as our cinematographer to capture our wedding day. We met with Kelly and we were extremely impressed with how professional and detail-oriented she was. She also helped us with a rough draft of our timeline, which helped us so much with our wedding day planning. We’ve met with other vendors, but no one did that for us. So that definitely was a plus in my book, it felt like we had a wedding coordinator already.

Fast forward to our wedding day! The Encor team came early and made everything super easy. It was so cool to see them fly the drone too! As for our same day edit, my family and friend were so shocked at how quickly they were able to finish it. It was beautifully done, while capturing all the emotions of everyone. I love watching every moment that was captured. I must say that Encor Studio has such a unique style compared to other companies when it comes to their videos. They transition very well and captured our story so naturally. Book them! Let them tell YOUR story because they were the best decision we made for our wedding day.

carmen · Married on 02/25/2017

Encor Studio did a great job capturing our wedding day and gathering all the best moments into our wedding video. On the day of our wedding, the Encor team filmed the wedding party getting ready, our real first look, our vow, and our ceremony. They were a huge part of our wedding team and they managed to be everywhere while being hidden at the same time. We initially booked them after watching numerous of their cinematography work and really liked their style. I would have to honestly say that after watching our video that Encor really did create a top quality video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Jennifer · Married on 02/11/2017

Encor Studio was truly a pleasure to work with. Tony and his team are fantastic and made our filming and photo sessions very comfortable. I read previous to booking them about how they are Encor Ninjas and no doubt it. Jerry was running circles around us to get that perfect shot. Photographers were behind trees, on the floor and on the balcony to capture their creative shots. We are in love with how the pictures turned out and especially the video! From the same day edit, wedding teaser, and wedding highlight, everything was captured beautifully!

I’ll definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Jennifer · Married on 01/28/2017

Encor studio is everything you could want and more in a photographer. The entire experience with them has been absolutely amazing from beginning to end. We did a engagement shoot with them and from the moment we contacted Kelly to schedule the shoot, she has been phenomenal. She helped us from navigating through our initial indecisiveness in confirming the appointment details, and recommending beautiful locations. Kelly's professionalism was unparalleled and patient. She and the encor team made the entire experience fun, memorable, and helped us with absolutely gorgeous shoots. And again Encor studio was a pleasure to work with. The team has such talent for creating art. Our wedding photos and videos came out so beautiful and stunning that it was difficult for us to choose our favorites. The only bad part was that we had so many beautiful pictures to choose from. If you're looking for a photographer in Southern California with quality work, Encor is the choice. We could not recommend Encor studio more!!!

mao · Married on 01/14/2017

Wow, just wow! I am so happy we found Encor Team to capture our wedding day. This is a team of professionals who is dedicated to their work. From the day we met, Kelly helped us with the timeline and she answered/gave us tips for our wedding day. Seriously, it was like having a wedding coordinator by our side! An absolute plus compared to the other vendors that we met. It just shows how the Encor Team goes above and beyond for their clients. We booked them for wedding photography and video. On the day of the wedding, we were impressed at how hard they worked to get the shots for us, even our guests were amazed at their work and complimented how fast they were able to get our Thank You Guest photos out. The quality of the printed photos was sooo nice! At the end, they graciously stayed an extra 15 minutes for us to capture our sparkler exit shot. When we got our wedding photos, it was beautiful! We received more than 900 photos...now it's our job to choose the best ones to print the album. Our wedding highlight video was beyond our expectations and was so moving... I cried again! Thank you so much Encor Team, we are so happy with the results. We wish you the best and will continue to refer our friends to you!