ENCOR STUDIO Reviews

94 | Fountain Valley, CA

94 Reviews for ENCOR STUDIO

Kimberly Calina · Married on 04/27/2019

Look no further!

I don’t think words used to describe would ever do Encor justice. Kelly is extremely artistic and creative, she was open and responsive to the ideas that we had. She was able to reiterate that to her team and pretty much made our ideas come to life. Our video of our wedding could not have but done any better! We absolutely love it and cannot stop watching it over and over. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Encor!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Sophia Dao · Married on 04/11/2019

Above and beyond!!

Encor Studio was a great vendor to work with! They exceeded our expectations for our video. The team blended so well on the wedding day, no one was in the way of us or our guests. We also booked extra and included drone and photo booth. The highlight video really told our story and the emotions that came with our wedding day. Way to make us shed those happy tears! Thank you so so much for our forever memory!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Mindy Nguyen · Married on 03/02/2019

Fun and amazing team

Thank you Encor! Y’all were such a fun and loving group of people to work with. You guys made it seem like we were working with friends that we have known our whole lives. We booked Encor for video and photo with same day edit. It’s amazing that you can edit a movie-like highlight on the same day as the wedding, the end product made our jaws drop to the floor. You can see that their talent is astronomical. Bravo!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Amy Nguyen · Married on 02/23/2019

So incredibly epic

Encor studio created more than just a wedding video, they created magic that me and my husband can cherish forever. The whole process was easy and smooth, from the initial phone call with Kelly to set up a consultation to the wedding day with their team, everything was absolutely stress free and might I say fun! They made our highlight video like a movie trailer. The attention to details and their work is just a blessing. I would highly recommend Encor Studio again and again to all the couples out there.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Jack Allen · Married on 01/26/2019

A+ Service and more

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!! The team was so much fun and energetic to work with, especially when you have to get up at 4am to start the day. Encor was prompt and was on location before the allotted time. They were quick to set up and through the whole process just made everything so easy for us. We couldn’t be more appreciative to such an amazing group of people, I cannot wait to see our highlight! I just know it will be perfect!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Estella Bui · Married on 01/19/2019

Work of art by artists!!

I found Ecoe Studio through yelp! They have stellar reviews so I had to book an appointment to see what they offered. Kelly got me in the next day and provided previous work that they have done. She also pulled up videos during the appointment. Say no more, I was sold! I don’t even want to call them videographers, these are pure artists!! Loved how our highlight reel came out, made us feel like superstars!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Tammy Ngo · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing Service!!

I love Encor Studio! Their quality and customer service is second to none. By far, one of the best investments me and my Hubby did was booking Encor for our wedding. Tony knew everything about our wedding venue and had best places for our romantics! We felt so lucky, such amazing work! I highly recommend to any future bride & groom.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Mylie Do · Married on 12/08/2018

Dream Team

Tony and team were unbelievable!! The team was accommodating and well organized. They worked so well with our other vendors to capture everything we wanted, plus more. Love my candids, they came out so fun. Even the details of our reception was done so eloquently. Our video montage was fantastic, we were so proud to show it off to our family and friends. Thank you Encor!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Holly Duong · Married on 11/18/2018

Professionals through and through!

What an absolute gem!! We went on countless consultations to choose our wedding photographer and videographer in our area but Encor stood out amongst the group like a shining star. Kelly was so wonderful during our consultation, she showed us their videos and photos of past weddings, you can see they know what they are doing. She’s like the jack of all trades, she helped refers us to other wedding vendors that we still needed and even help map out our wedding timeline, how awesome is that?! My husband and I are so happy with the completed work we received from Encor. The photos were just perfect, no over editing and just right. The video is something we can watch and relive our special day over and over again. Thank you Kelly & Encor!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Callie Tran · Married on 11/10/2018

Something to last forever

Love love love Encor! The team was so amazing to work with. Initially, videography was not in our budget but deep down I knew I wanted it for memories and to be able to show our future kids & grandkids. We were able to book Encor because their packages were customizable and we made it work! Thank you thank you thank you, a million times over! You guys are truly special

Sent on 01/23/2019

Linh Ly · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful work!

Encor team is so much fun yet professional! Is there a better combo?! My husband and I were referred to Encor Studio by our friends who booked them last year so we already had an idea of their work. We had very high expectations for our collaboration with Encor, they blew it out of the park! My husband is very particular since he has a background in cinematography and even he was impressed. I would recommend this team in a heart to anyone looking for amazing video and photo for your wedding.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Rachael Nguyen · Married on 10/07/2018

Great team

I was the last of my group of girlfriends to get married and they all suggested Encor Studio for my video and photo. I didn’t hesitate to book them after seeing the work they did for my friends. I knew I can trust them with my special day. I didn’t think they could do any better but they did!! So happy with the end product & Encor was so amazing to work with.

Hayden Nguyen · Married on 09/15/2018

Just perfect

What an incredible team! Not just the opinion of me and my hubby, but the bridal party and both side of the parents feel the same. I can’t say enough great things about this team.

The whole day, they kept in coordination with all the vendors involved with our wedding and things went off without a hitch. I just adored our photos and will cherish them forever. Thank you Encor!! Please book, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Bradley Heath · Married on 09/08/2018

Made my day easier

As the groom, I wasn’t allowed to do anything but book photography for our wedding. I happen to see some pictures of a friend friend’s wedding that Encor had done on Instagram and decided to give them a call. Let’s just say.. happy wife happy life! Thank you Encor Studio, blessings.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Aileen L. · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

ENCOR STUDIO was recommended to us by a friend, and I am thankful they did. We booked photography, videography, and the photo booth with ENCOR STUDIO. They are absolutely amazing, and have been a pleasure to work with since day one from our engagement photo session to our wedding day. They knew how to get us to relax and went above & beyond to get the shot(s). The whole team especially Kelly, Tony, and Jerry were highly professional, responsive & friendly - and I'm honored to have met them. Their whole customer service from the planning to the finished products were excellent.

I am originally from the NYC area, and I really wanted a photography/videography group similar to what I'm used to. I am proud to say that ENCOR STUDIO brought that and is that type of group. They constantly impress us with their vision and creativity. Our Same Day Edit was beyond amazing and I am absolutely obsessed with it. The crowd reaction to it was priceless and hilarious (a lot of screaming & crying). Every little sneak peek is like a teaser of making us want more & more because their finished products are THAT GOOD.

You will not be disappointed by ENCOR STUDIO, they are the best at what they do! 15/10 stars recommended if I could!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Mary Jane · Married on 08/18/2018

Look no further, capture your memories here!

No place does it like Encor Studio! They are absolutely the best at what they do and it shows! We were very impressed and satisfied with what the team has done for us. The cinematography was amazing. Kelly and the team are true professionals and their work is nothing but quality!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Angela Stone · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome team!

So impressed! What a great production team, very detailed oriented and efficient. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture my special day. I just want to Thank Encor for the work that they do. What a great experience from start to finish, I highly recommend.

Kelly and Tony was so wonderful making sure we had everything planned and set correctly. We had so much fun during our engagement photo shoot, chasing the sunset and all. That’s something I won’t ever forget. Wedding day was nothing short of amazing. Everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Garvy · Married on 07/21/2018

I just knew from getting the sneak peeks after a week from the wedding I just knew our pictures would be amazing!!! My mother-in-law so anxious to see them she would ask me every week if they were ready. After 2 months, the wait was over! It was so worth it. Kelly was able to import over 1,000 photos online and mail a flash drive with all the photos to us. Cant tell you of all the raves we got for our photos to our family and friends. I was so quick to share it with everyone because they truly came out amazing and beautiful. I know a lot of people are hesitate to share photos cause they turn out bad, not me! I highly recommend them to everyone whose throwing a fancy party or getting married to hire these people! Dont make money an issue on making a decision to book them! Weddings are expensive but dont sacrifice amazing photographers to capture your big day. You will definitely regret it!!! Thank you Kelly and Team Encor for capturing such a stressful day and making us turn out amazing! :)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Julie Rodriguez · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome team to work with!

Look no further! Encor team was amazing! They were able to capture the essence of us as a couple. Our same day edit came out so amazing! I can’t even believe it was done the same day during our wedding.

We had a team of 6 but you wouldn’t even know. They made sure to be stealthy as they moved about the venue to capture what they needed. This team is professional as can be but crazy friendly and fun at the same time, the perfect combo. I highly recommend!

Mia Nguyen · Married on 07/15/2018

Do not pass up!

I used Encor Studio for my wedding day videography and photography. Encor was a joy to work with. They were able to capture the essence of us as a couple. Our wedding day flashed before our eyes with everything going on, we are so blessed that we can go back to look at our wedding documentary and photos to always remember our special day. Thanks Encor!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Teena Jacobs · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing!!!!

WOW!! I count my blessings for booking Encor for my videography and photography for my recent nuptials!! I don’t even know where to start, I first came across Encor’s Instagram page and was enthralled by the beautiful videos and photos that they have captured for many couples before us. You can tell they cater to everyone just by looking at their work. I was so excited when the time came for me to book for our wedding. I contacted Encor to set up an appointment. I met with Kelly, their creative director and was blown away at consultation that I decided to book them on the spot! Mind you, my husband and I are the least creative people out there so we had no idea where to start. Thanks to Kelly and her suggestions, we had a concept in place in no time. She also helped us with our timeline for day of wedding which was SO helpful because we did not have the funds to hire a wedding planner.

Fast forward to wedding day, Encor and team arrived early to set up, we booked them for 12.5 hours and they were able to capture every moment of our special day. Not only were they there to capture our special day but they provided needed support! We had no idea what to expect on our special day. They were able to guide us through our itinerary like a breeze. Encor team was so professional and friendly. They were also very polite and helpful with our guests, which is a definite plus!

Within 2 days, I received sneak peaks of our photos.. OMGGGGG they were amazing!! Can not wait until we get the rest and totally looking forward to our highlight video!!

I definitely recommend Encor Studio to all future couples looking for a great team to work with!! 10/5 stars!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mike · Married on 04/28/2018

Will book for future events

Booked Encor for videography for my wedding a few months back. They made it look so easy! Awesome people to work with. I had included ‘same day edit’ with my package so it was shown to me, my hubby, AND our guests at the reception, which was special since we were all able to share that moment together. Let’s just say there wasn’t a dry eye in the room.

Encor & team is the real deal!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sherry Chung · Married on 04/22/2018

11 out of 10!

I went with Encor for our engagement photos. I was so nervous because I hate being in front of the camera. But I am so glad how much help and direction I received from Encor team. They were so friendly and made the session very comfortable for me and my husband.

After seeing how amazing the pictures came out and how they were able to make me look like an expert at posing, we decided to book them for photography for our wedding as well!

They exceeded our expectations! Amazing work.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Hoa Pham · Married on 04/21/2018

Best ever! I will book again.

Where do I start? Kelly and Tony make a dynamic team! They are both friendly and easy to work with. They were able to capture all of our beautiful moments of our special day. I hope they keep on striving and doing what they do, they are so good at it. Keep up the nice work guys!

Trinh N · Married on 08/12/2017

Encor Studio was spectacular and was worth everything and more.

We requested same day edit for our wedding at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Nigel and the result was simply breathtaking. Tony, Kelly, and the crew captured every moment that mattered to us and created a story that was beautiful, classy, and filled with love.

Our family and guests loved the video and the viewing was a nice touch to close the night on such an emotional and important day. We've probably watched our video 50+ times.

We would absolutely make the same decision again and encourage anyone looking for a cinematography to give Encor a call. We couldn't have asked for a better video nor team. Encor made the recording super easy and we didn't do much; they did everything.

We love Encor. They have our highest recommendation.

Our video: vimeo.com/229643825