70 Reviews for ENCOR STUDIO

Liability Insurance (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
69 ENCOR STUDIO Reviews

Encor Studio was spectacular and was worth everything and more.

We requested same day edit for our wedding at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Nigel and the result was simply breathtaking. Tony, Kelly, and the crew captured every moment that mattered to us and created a story that was beautiful, classy, and filled with love.

Our family and guests loved the video and the viewing was a nice touch to close the night on such an emotional and important day. We've probably watched our video 50+ times.

We would absolutely make the same decision again and encourage anyone looking for a cinematography to give Encor a call. We couldn't have asked for a better video nor team. Encor made the recording super easy and we didn't do much; they did everything.

We love Encor. They have our highest recommendation.

Our video: vimeo.com/229643825

Profile Picture Trinh N, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cinematography was not part of our wedding budget, but after hearing all our friends and family say that we should book one. We researched and watched multiple videos and then decided that we wanted Encor Studio to be part of our wedding team. And Wow, just wow! We do not regret it one bit! Their work is amazing and They did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day. Super professional and very detailed-oriented, as I wanted specific things captured. They went above and beyond my expectations! I would definitely recommend Encor Studio to capture your wedding day!

Profile Picture natalie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My Fiance and I booked Encor for our engagement and wedding day photography. The engagement photo session was our first ever photography session! We are such a camera shy couple but they made our first experience so easy and stress free. The outcome of our engagement and wedding pictures turned out so stunning! We highly recommend Encor as your wedding photographers.

Profile Picture tanya, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Encor Studio shot our wedding day and they did a fantastic job! At first we were not going to book any videographers with the budget that we had BUT we were told to splurge and decided to book Encor! Let me tell you, this was one of the best decisions that we made! I love looking at pictures from our wedding day, but I have our wedding video played on repeat. The video that Encor produced was simply amazing. It was edited in a way where we can feel the emotions of that day all over again. Thank you Encor for pulling on our heartstrings and capturing our special wedding day!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We just received our wedding video highlight reel and I cried my heart out... every single time I watched it. (I'm an unabashed crier.) First with family and subsequent times with my husband. The way they completely correctly captured us as a couple is stunning. Artistically speaking it was well staged without being stilted and edited without feeling discordant. The song was perfect - something I wouldn't have chosen at first listen but which matches the tone of our beautiful wedding day. The highlights of the wedding were on perfect display. And the communication before, during, and after production was on point! Kelly and Tony and company are professional, warm, and engaging. They'll literally run circles around you to get the right angle and shot. They're committed to that principle for their clients. Can't wait for the raw footage - even if it's guerrilla style I'm sure it's wonderful if it's coming from Encor.

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wedding photography was our top priority in our wedding. From the start of contacting Encor, Kelly made us feel very valued. We were looking for a photographer who can capture genuine candid moments of our fun and loving spirit. Kelly assured us that they would capture that for us. We also added an engagement photo session to our package after looking at the sample photos at their studio. Our photos turned out so amazing! We have our canvas hung on our living room area and our guests and family would always comment on how beautiful the picture is. Thank you Encor team for an amazing job!

They are a professional team who really cares about their clients. They made us feel very comfortable from the day of our engagement shoot to our wedding day. Please do yourself a favor, save time and stress and book them for your wedding day!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE working with Encor Studio! When my hubby Vince and I got engaged, we had to start thinking about our wedding vendors. First off, I am that girl who loves to take pictures and scrapbook, so it was very important to me that we find a wedding team who can capture our unforgettable, once in a lifetime moment of our special wedding day! Hehe. I am also pretty picky but sure glad that I am, because we found Encor Studio! AHHHH! They were such a wonderful team and captured the heart and soul of our love story! Thanks again! We look forward to working with you in the future to capture more memories in our lives as I am expecting. Love you all!

Profile Picture Vince, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I don't even know how to express how happy my husband and I are with choosing Encor Studio as our cinematographer to capture our wedding day. We met with Kelly and we were extremely impressed with how professional and detail-oriented she was. She also helped us with a rough draft of our timeline, which helped us so much with our wedding day planning. We’ve met with other vendors, but no one did that for us. So that definitely was a plus in my book, it felt like we had a wedding coordinator already.

Fast forward to our wedding day! The Encor team came early and made everything super easy. It was so cool to see them fly the drone too! As for our same day edit, my family and friend were so shocked at how quickly they were able to finish it. It was beautifully done, while capturing all the emotions of everyone. I love watching every moment that was captured. I must say that Encor Studio has such a unique style compared to other companies when it comes to their videos. They transition very well and captured our story so naturally. Book them! Let them tell YOUR story because they were the best decision we made for our wedding day.

Profile Picture Tracie, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Encor Studio did a great job capturing our wedding day and gathering all the best moments into our wedding video. On the day of our wedding, the Encor team filmed the wedding party getting ready, our real first look, our vow, and our ceremony. They were a huge part of our wedding team and they managed to be everywhere while being hidden at the same time. We initially booked them after watching numerous of their cinematography work and really liked their style. I would have to honestly say that after watching our video that Encor really did create a top quality video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture carmen, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Encor Studio was truly a pleasure to work with. Tony and his team are fantastic and made our filming and photo sessions very comfortable. I read previous to booking them about how they are Encor Ninjas and no doubt it. Jerry was running circles around us to get that perfect shot. Photographers were behind trees, on the floor and on the balcony to capture their creative shots. We are in love with how the pictures turned out and especially the video! From the same day edit, wedding teaser, and wedding highlight, everything was captured beautifully!

I’ll definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Encor studio is everything you could want and more in a photographer. The entire experience with them has been absolutely amazing from beginning to end. We did a engagement shoot with them and from the moment we contacted Kelly to schedule the shoot, she has been phenomenal. She helped us from navigating through our initial indecisiveness in confirming the appointment details, and recommending beautiful locations. Kelly's professionalism was unparalleled and patient. She and the encor team made the entire experience fun, memorable, and helped us with absolutely gorgeous shoots. And again Encor studio was a pleasure to work with. The team has such talent for creating art. Our wedding photos and videos came out so beautiful and stunning that it was difficult for us to choose our favorites. The only bad part was that we had so many beautiful pictures to choose from. If you're looking for a photographer in Southern California with quality work, Encor is the choice. We could not recommend Encor studio more!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Wow, just wow! I am so happy we found Encor Team to capture our wedding day. This is a team of professionals who is dedicated to their work. From the day we met, Kelly helped us with the timeline and she answered/gave us tips for our wedding day. Seriously, it was like having a wedding coordinator by our side! An absolute plus compared to the other vendors that we met. It just shows how the Encor Team goes above and beyond for their clients. We booked them for wedding photography and video. On the day of the wedding, we were impressed at how hard they worked to get the shots for us, even our guests were amazed at their work and complimented how fast they were able to get our Thank You Guest photos out. The quality of the printed photos was sooo nice! At the end, they graciously stayed an extra 15 minutes for us to capture our sparkler exit shot. When we got our wedding photos, it was beautiful! We received more than 900 photos...now it's our job to choose the best ones to print the album. Our wedding highlight video was beyond our expectations and was so moving... I cried again! Thank you so much Encor Team, we are so happy with the results. We wish you the best and will continue to refer our friends to you!

Profile Picture mao, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We love Encor!! Their work is amazing and we couldn't be happier with the product that was delivered. Our same day edit with drone shots was seriously the best part of the wedding reception. I was so nervous to be in front of the camera and was worried at first how it would turned out being that it was edited on the same day. Kelly, is the best at editing and I think it is a plus for having a female editor. She really knows how to make me look good with all the right camera angles. They also included our engagement session clips in the same day edit and it got me crying happy tears to see those moments again. My family & friends kept on commenting how amazing our video was. Thank for Encor for your hard work and your team are very professional and are truly dedicated in what you do!

Profile Picture User7309674, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Encor Studio did an amazing job on our photography and videography. They are highly professional and easy to work with. They work with ease and the final product is beautiful and of high quality.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They have staff members and their work is magnificent

Profile Picture Cammy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Protect your investment and hire Encor Studio. You won''t be disappointed in the service, and you will not be disappointed in the quality of the photos and video. We interviewed about 10 different wedding photographers and videographers. We stopped after meeting Kelly. Let me tell you that we made the best decision ever. We could trust Encor Team wholeheartedly. They know what they're doing. They give instruction, and it produces such amazing photos and for our wedding highlight. Overall, I could not be happier with the service and the quality of the photos and wedding highlight that we received!

Profile Picture User7325848, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

From the first meeting to end of the night of our wedding, the whole Encor crew had been very professional, attentive. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. The video ended up very unique and awesome.

Profile Picture User7697356, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

First I want to thank Kelly & Tony and the team at Encor Studio in helping us preserve our wedding day with beautiful photos and video. My sister in law had her video done by them a few years ago and when it was my turn I knew exactly where to go. Encor's work is by far the best among other wedding vendors. Check out their work on their website and ask to speak with Kelly. She will help you from start to finish. Thank you Encor!

Profile Picture User7361647, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband, Jeff, and I are so proud to be clients of Encor Studio!

On our big day, Team Encor Studio arrived to our hotel on time and made me, Jeff, and every one of our entourage feel so comfortable around them. I'm not used to having a video camera follow me around but they were really friendly and helpful in guiding me on what to do. They worked so well with all of our vendors especially our photographer team, Allan Jay, from Triversity Wedding Photography. It helped so much that these two teams worked with each other in the past. They were a dynamic team of film and photo!

Jeff and I loved Encor even more for their use of drones! We love the special drone effect and I would totally recommend prospective clients to add this service in their package.
We were so surprised and ecstatic to find a 50-second video teaser on Instagram that Encor created of our wedding. THANK YOU, GUYS for doing that!! Jeff and I as well as our vendors and guests have replayed and shared this video over and over again. This was just 50-seconds of our wedding and I was already impressed and completely lost-for-words when I saw it... what more for our cinematic highlight reel!??

We are super-duper excited to see our wedding in the form of a beautiful, love story film put together by Encor Studio. Jeff and I want to thank the Encor Team for being part of our special day and for being so professional but also so much fun to work with!! We admire your solid work and expertise!

P.S. If you read my 5-star review this far, you're probably thinking, I might need a cinematographer team like Encor Studio to capture all the wonderful moments of my wedding on film. You're right, you do!! Take it from someone who is in love with love and who loves watching romantic movies... you'll want a talented, cinematographer team like Encor Studio to be in charge of capturing your special day in film so you will have your own, memorable love story to watch over and over again!!

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am guilty of being a perfectionist. With that being said, the work that Encor Studio was able to produce was nothing short of perfection. I hired Encor studio to shoot my wedding. Their attention to detail and knowledge of angles and other aspects of photography and videography was awe inspiring to witness. I demanded from them a lot and to no surprise they were able to deliver. Their ability to work with me and meet my demands earns them my recommendation for anyone looking at Encor Studio for their videography needs.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

11/10 would hire again. These guys are very professional and finish everything in a timely manner.

Profile Picture User7295476, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tony and Kelly are truly masters at their craft. My wife and I relied on the services of Encor studio to video our wedding. The process of deciding on a plan was made easy by Kelly’s flexibility and knowledge of wedding venues. When it came time for the wedding, Encor’s team was a joy to work with. They were professional, yet made the atmosphere fun and jovial. The video they produced was PERFECT. Every time my wife and I watch the video that Encor produced for us, we feel like we are reliving every step of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Jake, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Two words: Blown Away! !! We hired Encor Studio for our wedding video, photo and photobooth services. Their work from beginning to end exceed our expectations with the quality and their professionalism. Kelly was very helpful with choosing our engagement location, wedding day timeline and gave us a ton of advices to help our wedding day go smoothly. We worked with Tony, Jerry, Ken & Duy on our wedding day. These guys are serious when it comes to their shooting gears. It's a whole production team with the Drone, our family and friends were blown away kept on commenting on how these guys work. Before we hired them, we met with other vendors and none could compare with the style of Encor. Our photos and video turned out beautiful! We still watch it till this day with happy tears. Thank you Encor, we have referred all of our friends to your business!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I know that once the wedding is over, all we have left will be memories and of course the video & photos...that is why I did not wait to miss out on a such a wonderful opportunity as to hire Encor Studio for both cinematography & photography!! I had hired them for my large engagement party the previous year and so I knew they were the team to go to for my wedding! I couldn't be happier with what results I got!! Encor Studio was with me throughout my wedding planning, involved in every minute and of course on my wedding day they were the MAIN reason why any issues I had on my wedding day were able to resolve. They guided my bridal party, my groom and I and made the day flow so wonderfully while capturing EVERY beautiful moment of the day. This photo & video team will go to extreme lengths to make you happy and make sure you get what you pay for! Even my bridal party and guests knew this team was top notch industrious just by how eager and involved they were. They are definitely diligent and amazing to work with. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED, plus their wedding highlight is my favorite part of ENCOR! I I FEEL LIKE A MOVIE STAR!

Profile Picture Virginia, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Duy and Kristina from the Encor Team is the best photographers out there! They made us feel comfortable in your own skin and made us laugh at the right moments..Perfect for capturing the candid shots for wedding photos! They are passionate and genuine about their work. It’s been a pleasure doing business with Kelly, she is responsive and helped guide us with our wedding planning including our wedding timeline. We would recommend Encor Studio to any couple looking for photographers who has fine photography skills- beautiful final products. We are still raving about them till this day. Thank you Encor Studio for a fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Ngoc, 1/30/16, 1 Review